Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu (40766 Views)

Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) / Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women / Margaret Obi, Aisha Baba-Amed Arrive Jigawa For A Town Hall Meeting With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by JagabanBorgu: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
fijiuba:
I Pity Tinubu urchins. Let them enjoy the moment while it lasts.

But as for that mandate, it must be returned either in peace or pieces .
LOL, all the pity u had before d elections, where are they now?
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Jsucre(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Southern fink they're the only one in this country. Noice everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by economania(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
SLAP44:

Peter Obi is too clean to be smeared.

They are just trying in vain.

Shame on all urchinsons grin

In military strategies likewise in politics, you may be used without you know you have been using.

Obi was being used to allow his region to participate in the 2023 General Election.

Also, to give a clear victory for the APC by dividing the PDP vote in that region" SS & SE of course.

As a litmus test, Northerners value their religion more than anything and they are utilizing this under the democratic process.

Only the deep can invite into the deep indeed.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by nasirujj(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yes the court will deliver justice ⚖️
Cos peter obi won in kano, sokoto, katsina, Jigawa, Maiduguri, ekiti, gombe, jigawa, Kebbi, Adamawa etc😎

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Jeftliu: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
SLAP44:

The same OBI Pandora is clean
What do you expect from igbos
OBI and Obidient will labour in VAIN
How can a man who was declared 3rd position will now become 1st what about the party who was in 2nd position

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by bentenny(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
There is a saying that there can never be a perfect crime but when it comes to APC,it would seem as though they are actually committing the crime with the intention of getting caught!
Their primary objective was to rig the election and hopefully bribe their way through the Judiciary!

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by eroticecstasy: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by goslowgoslow(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
SLAP44:

Obi na your Jesus Christ.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by samfrancis1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
SLAP44:

like saint Peter Obi with the tiny voice and fish brain… ok
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by goslowgoslow(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
I say : WE MOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!! grin
This one wey dey dance like masquerade! 🤣🤣4🤣
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by wonderiyke(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Then get it back quietly in the court and allow people to rest.

Your oga should have done the stealing quietly now. No be so?

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by loosecanon50(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U all made this nóísé before the elections, even on Saturday night of d elections u were all making nóísé about APC and their supporters being scarèd, about "paradigm shift".
In a nutshell, u all thrive on noise not on substance.

You say??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Emola12(m): 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Newton2024:
If it by money, all Obi's surpporters wouldn't exist. When the druglord you are hired to promote is in town.
money can't buy everything when the time reach
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Softmirror: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
loosecanon50:
What will happen in the coming weeks will be very funny, it will be a priceless sight to behold. grin
A huge paradigm shift will occur, and sane Nigerians will be grateful for it.

A new Nigeria will be birthed.

ANOTHER FANTASTIC FANTASY AS USUAL. grin
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by ShaqFu: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Mikebjoe: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
habsydiamond:
I have never seen a politician like Obi oo. He is ready to move this country forward but these bad people won't gree am all becos of their own greed
has he move anambra forward 🤣😂
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Bigshots001(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
floret23:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/22/why-im-happy-about-smear-campaign-against-peter-obi-aisha-yesufu/?amp=1

Even though this woman is a supposed Obidient(because I'm not sure if she is with sincere motives),I have never liked her.
Her overdo attitude (always trying to steal the spotlight),her ugly and gap toothed face, and that dancing jihab video I saw,makes me want to hate obi himself for association with such an ugly fellow.
She controls her husband and comes to the public to pretend.
She stole LP's campaign money to procure a visa to Washington DC.
Efcc should visit her house please.
😕😕😕
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by lightwind(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's allow the court to do their job peacefully, no need for all these . We trust our judiciary to carry out their work effectively and if there was any stolen mandate, then let it be returned and if there's non then let everyone rest and go about their normal lives.

This is the first and only REASONABLE comment i have heard from you so far on nairaland.
Thank you for this.😊🥰
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by VULCAN(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Said by a supporter of the evil APC

IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's allow the court to do their job peacefully, no need for all these . We trust our judiciary to carry out their work effectively and if there was any stolen mandate, then let it be returned and if there's non then let everyone rest and go about their normal lives.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by badoh(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Novarisammy2:
Mandate hijackers will definitely be defeated hands down
Just like you defeated him in the presidential elections. Did Obi campaign vigorously in the core north of Sokoto, Zamfara, Yobe, Bornu, Adamawa, Jigawa, Katsina, Bauchi and Kano? Few places he went in the north, he focussed attention on the christian dominated areas and neglected others. Which vote is he even expecting from the core north? Do they even know Obi in the core north? In addition, which vote is he banking on in Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun and Kwara State? Why is he deceiving himself that he won election? If another election is conducted today, I can bet it, Obi will lagos and the votes he will gather at the end of the day across all states will even drop.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Okhuadams(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
SLAP44:

Very clean indeed speak for yourself .. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Bayyajidda(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

This imp calls for peace whenever the odds seems to be against them.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Bayyajidda(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

How we get it shouldn't be your business. You grabbed it and ran away with it, and now you want us to be calm. Sorry it won't work.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by VULCAN(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
If you, the remaining urchins and the evil APC can shut up about Peter Obi then the people will stop responding.

Can you stop talking about Obi for a day?

What will happen to your stipend if you don't mention him for a day

IyaebeTheGreat:

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by OloyeVIII: 2:03am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
fvcktard

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by OloyeVIII: 2:06am On Mar 24, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Obi na your Jesus Christ.
at least him pass Mohammed or whatever the fvck yo call the pedophile..
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by fydence: 2:27am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
your body don dey tell you small small abi...for something wey just start

No rest for any thief oo..so all Agbado Urchins should open their eyes well cos na preamble we just enter
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by BluntCrazeMan: 2:41am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's allow the court to do their job peacefully, no need for all these...
Tell that to Keyamo and Onanuga..

They had been tweeting a lot of trash since after Obi went to court.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by goslowgoslow(m): 4:24am On Mar 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

at least him pass Mohammed or whatever the fvck yo call the pedophile..
What gibberish is this one saying?
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by ariesbull: 6:12am On Mar 24, 2023
Solid woman
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Cazzim(m): 6:22am On Mar 24, 2023
Novarisammy2:
Mandate hijackers will definitely be defeated hands down

obi can never rule Nigeria because all his evil plans will not work he wants to destroy Nigeria totally, am not tenibu support but I still prefer him than obi, and there is nothing like rig election ok, abi support are social media ghost not fiscally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P / Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.