Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu (40778 Views)

Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) / Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women / Margaret Obi, Aisha Baba-Amed Arrive Jigawa For A Town Hall Meeting With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Mikebjoe: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2023
habsydiamond:
if u ask most people they don't know cross river was once a fed cap territory. Moveover, companies didn't invest much in the state then like they did with lagos. The businesses in lagos is whats bringing them their revenues. They made money through taxes which other states in Nigeria have not been able to meet up with.
that's because they know they have to accommodate and make peace with people to grow you can expect me to bring my business to a place that is not safe for me I think that's a sign of good government in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Drunk Officer Sleeping On The Floor In Lagos At Costain Bus Stop (Pics / 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.