Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu (40775 Views)

Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) / Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women / Margaret Obi, Aisha Baba-Amed Arrive Jigawa For A Town Hall Meeting With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Deeprooted: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's allow the court to do their job peacefully, no need for all these . We trust our judiciary to carry out their work effectively and if there was any stolen mandate, then let it be returned and if there's non then let everyone rest and go about their normal lives.

If you trust our judiciary then I'm really disappointed in you!

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by truthfinder319: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Go and sit down. Peter Obi is empty. Period
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Neddstark: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
If you let this fake hijab wearing hypocrite to delude you to believing Peter Obi will win to also delude you to believing he will win in court, sorry you're a zombiediot.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by royalfly(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's allow the court to do their job peacefully, no need for all these . We trust our judiciary to carry out their work effectively and if there was any stolen mandate, then let it be returned and if there's non then let everyone rest and go about their normal lives.

I don't bother to read ur like comment... homely ur eye go open.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Neddstark: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Deeprooted:

If you trust our judiciary then I'm really disappointed in you!

Her statement was neutral. Nothing to be disappointed about.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by CasNova(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Interesting times.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by highchief1: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
plessis:

Your belief stays with you and you alone.
e no Dey sheet na
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Shikini: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yes oo
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by taretoofine(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
nicho450:
No man is clean
oga speak for yourself, are you a s.wine that you're not clean?

4 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Henry22(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
SLAP44:

Peter Obi is too clean to be smeared.

They are just trying in vain.

Shame on all urchinsons grin

Urchinsons Nigeria limited grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Shikena(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Barrister Yesufu said and we quote grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Shikena(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
grin

Their eyes go soon clear for the second and final time.

Neddstark:
If you let this fake hijab wearing hypocrite to delude you to believing Peter Obi will win to also delude you to believing he will win in court, sorry you're a zombiediot.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Majesty7: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
SLAP44:

Peter Obi is too clean to be smeared.

They are just trying in vain.

Shame on all urchinsons grin

Honestly only a deluded human that is completely empty upstairs who believe Obi has any mandate not to talk of one that is being stolen.

Obi's vote is not even up to what he got. Obi is losing his grip gradually and might soon be relegated to the lowest low

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Gud1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2023

nicho450:
No man is clean

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by MiztaDynameek: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
There can never be history made that a president elect will removed by any court. The day ibos will start having sense will be the day Nigeria can become a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by RighChannel: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
AISHAT remember Ariwooja the CJN is now cripple, deaf and dumb all because he want the judgment to favour that old man in London

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by makavalley(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:
Obi's character itself is a smear.

A political prostitute 2nd only to Atiku.

And like Atiku, the perpetual President in waiting.

you will soon go mute , a little more time

4 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by hizeetech: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
No be mandate, nah woman-date, yeyenatu

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by SmartGadgetz: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
nicho450:
No man is clean

Dirty PASS Dirty Bruh.

Some dirts are more evil and unforgivable.
They comes with generational curses than the others in the eyes of God and man.

Choose your Dirt's wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by vickymooore: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
BREAKING!!! Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair In London Hotel For Secret Meeting With President Elect, Bola Tinubu

The Chief Justice of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola has been sighted in London pretending to be a physically-challenged old man, in what Supreme Court sources said was a clandestine preparation for a meeting with President-elect Bola Tinubu.

Ariwoola’s movement was exposed to The Gazette as Mr Tinubu was arriving in London for what his team claimed was a relaxation trip after a hectic campaign that preceded his declaration as Nigeria’s president-elect last month. But Tinubu kept his trip to London secret until it was exposed on Wednesday afternoon by Sahara Reporters, which said the trip was a medical emergency.

4 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Laple0541(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
This smello should go and sit down
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by mkoabiola: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Saint Peter Obi..
Yeye de smell

Which mandate.

Sope otilo.. 😂
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Bigshots001(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Iyaebe,you recently turned a new leaf a little bit,God will still perfect his workings in you.
You have become less bigoted and a little bit reasonable so far.
Hallelujah !!!😳

4 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by OdefaGirl(f): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thank you Momma of Equity

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by smartemperor042: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
PO is "clean".......

The people that have the power and machinery to check him did all they could. My dear, he's a rare breed. I don't see him as an ordinary human. He has prepared himself for this early enough.

nicho450:
No man is clean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
I say : WE MOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!! grin

... move to unprecedented wailing.😂😂😂
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Lincton: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Coat of many colours that they put on him has smeared him already. You've forgotten that he's not Joseph.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by BlackMan6969(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Then get it back quietly in the court and allow people to rest.
Guy rest. You are not forced to listen, nor reply.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by magzey: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
PITOBI is over hyped all this Blabla by Obidients na only 1 state Dem win. Labour is inferior party like APGA grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift / Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.