Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

In This Case What Would He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Case What Would He Do? (791 Views)

Rape Case … What Steps Should I Take ? / Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Case What Would He Do? by Truthsoldier(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
There is this family friend who is in love with a young lady,this young lady is just 25 like he said and for his age he is just 38 going to 39,he is the first son of his parents but not the only son,most of his younger siblings whom are girls are married.
Now the case here was that he said his sick father is mounting pressure on him to get married before he dies and his mom also is trying to get him marry by thunder by brimstone that he wants to carry his kids,according to him his mom wants to do the visit to his fiancée's house to see her parents but he objects..

The young lady in question wants to continue pursuing her education and skill,she loves the guy but not ready to marry now,maybe she is still trying to study the guy,at this time they are a year plus in courtship and this guy just so loved this girl.

He asked me of what to do, pls what should I tell him?
Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by yrhuhfy113: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Truthsoldier:
There is this family friend who is in love with a young lady,this young lady is just 25 like he said and for his age he is just 38 going to 39,he is the first son of his parents but not the only son,most of his younger siblings whom are girls are married.
Now the case here was that he said his sick father is mounting pressure on him to get married before he dies and his mom also is trying to get him marry by thunder by brimstone that he wants to carry his kids,according to him his mom wants to do the visit to his fiancée's house to see her parents but he objects..

The young lady in question wants to continue pursuing her education and skill,she loves the guy but not ready to marry now,maybe she is still trying to study the guy,at this time they are a year plus in courtship and this guy just so loved this girl.

YOU PEOPLE WHO COME HERE ASKING QUESTIONS IN THE THIRD PERSON.... On behalf of some "FRIEND"

pls just stop it.

TELL HIM YOUR MIND... and MIND YOUR BUSINESS NEXT TIME.

IF SOMEONE TRULY CONFIDED IN YOU, BRINGING IT OUT HERE IS NOT WORTH IT.

3 Likes

Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by Truthsoldier(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

YOU PEOPLE WHO COME HERE ASKING QUESTIONS IN THE THIRD PERSON.... On behalf of some "FRIEND"

pls just stop it.

TELL HIM YOUR MIND... and MIND YOUR BUSINESS NEXT TIME.

IF SOMEONE TRULY CONFIDED IN YOU, BRINGING IT OUT HERE IS NOT WORTH IT.
Thanks for your contribution
Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by Nazgul: 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
You must never pressurize a girl into marriage. Because you might end up getting married to your enemy, or regretting the marriage on the long run.

The truth of the matter is that the girl in question is using her education as an excuse to get rid of him. Cos at 25, she obviously ripe for marriage, but clearly isn't into him or has someone she loves more.

Tell him to allow her continue her education and look for someone else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by woginid967: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
Truthsoldier:

He should pregnate her and after she delivers she can further her career.

He needs the blessings of his parents above all
Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by virginprincess(f): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
If she isn't ready he should leave her alone, there are thousand and one eligible girls looking for men to marry them,let him go for one of them and leave who never ready.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by Truthsoldier(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
woginid967:

Really? What happens to the girl?
Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by Truthsoldier(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
virginprincess:
If she isn't ready he should leave her alone, there are thousand and one eligible girls looking for men to marry them,let him go for one of them and leave who never ready.
Hmmm..deep o
love go gree am?
Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by virginprincess(f): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
woginid967:

If he tries this nonsense advice that means he is just using his hands to dig his own grave.

2 Likes

Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by virginprincess(f): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Truthsoldier:
Hmmm..deep o
love go gree am?
I don't think the girl love him enough to get married to him that why she is using education as an excuse.

1 Like

Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by woginid967: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Truthsoldier:
Really?
What happens to the girl?

She will marry him
Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by Peskid147: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
He should be patient cus e can't force the lady to marry him she still want to further her education and better her life so e should take life easy no mater how is parent put pressure on him, if the lady said she is not ready dat is final.
Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
When she was 15, he was 28.

When she was 10, he was 23.

When she was 5, he was 18.

Don't mind me. I'm simply thinking thoughts.

1 Like

Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nazgul:
You must never pressurize a girl into marriage. Because you might end up getting married to your enemy, or regretting the marriage on the long run.

The truth of the matter is that the girl in question is using her education as an excuse to get rid of him. Cos at 25, she's obviously ripe for marriage, but clearly isn't into him or has someone she loves more.

Tell him to allow her continue her education and look for someone else.
Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by Blupen969(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
When she was 15, he was 28.
When she was 10, he was 23.
When she was 5, he was 18.

Don't mind me. I'm simply thinking thoughts.
sixfeetbelle When she was 17, he was 30
When she was 12, he was 25

When she was 7, he was 20
Don't mind me oga that kind weed weh you smoke na only am the market for now
Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by Rokiat(f): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Truthsoldier:

I can’t believe a 38 yr old man will be asking such a question so he don’t have a brain to think?

She don’t want to marry him plain blank period.

When a woman wants to marry especially if the man is a good masculine man that can take care of her and is a provided she don’t think twice about it.

Did Beyonce now stopped her career because she married Jay Z?

Think about it. Let your friend not be a fool at 40 please.
Re: In This Case What Would He Do? by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Truthsoldier:
■ The young lady in question wants to continue pursuing her education and skill,she loves the guy but not ready to marry now,maybe she is still trying to study the guy,at this time they are a year plus in courtship and this guy just so loved this girl.
■ He asked me of what to do, pls what should I tell him?
1. Any man who submits to hypogamy in the name of marriage has an over 83% chance of regretting such his decision. This woman wants to educate herself. Your friend needs to leave the girl so she can not only educate herself but also become independently able to fend for herself so she can bring more than just her body to the relationship — her income will go a long way in helping ensure her kids do not end up suffocated in poverty. undecided

2. As for the pressure coming from his parents, he should inform them that we live in an age where many are living well up to the age of 90 - 100. So, if his dad intends to die sometime soon, it is not the fault of your friend but his dad's refusal to take better care of his health. Tell your friend to ask his parents to stop blackmailing him and instead go out there to do what they can to ensure they live as long as it will take him to find and marry who he wants to marry, and when he is in fact ready for marriage. No body — man or woman — in there right mind should consider rushing into marriage because a parent said this or a parent said that. For a man at his age, he ought to have realized this. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video) / Best Revenge For Someone Who Broke Your Heart / I'm A Proud Virgin: A Woman Would Be Lucky To Have Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.