Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

My Suspension By Ayu Last Kick Of A Dead Horse — Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Suspension By Ayu Last Kick Of A Dead Horse — Fayose (30650 Views)

Tinubu Govt Inherited "Dead Horse But Standing Economy" - Charles Soludo / Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Suspension By Ayu Last Kick Of A Dead Horse — Fayose by habsydiamond(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
soojar:

Can you bring up anywhere where Fayose has ever disrespected Tinubu? I can bet you that you will find none.

Fayose has always been Tinubu's boy despite being in different parties. Fayose was even the one fighting APC on behalf of Tinubu when Tinubu was sidelined from the government immediately Buhari took over. Fayose can abuse anybody in APC, from Buhari to anybody but never Tinubu.

We learn everyday.
I am from Ekiti State.. Fayose was never in support of Apc.. it was the situation of things that led to his support.. he is only trying to walk is way to apc since the pdp is no longer a solid party in the west.
Re: My Suspension By Ayu Last Kick Of A Dead Horse — Fayose by habsydiamond(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
Solababa91:
Fayose has never mouthwashed Tinubu, he has been an ally of Tinubu even while a Governor.
you don't know fayose oo.. he works to benefit.. if he can't benefit from you, he can't sing ur praise. For him to be siding with tinubu now means there is something to gain for him there.
Re: My Suspension By Ayu Last Kick Of A Dead Horse — Fayose by soojar(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
I am from Ekiti State.. Fayose was never in support of Apc.. it was the situation of things that led to his support.. he is only trying to walk is way to apc since the pdp is no longer a solid party in the west.

Fayose has never supported APC, I am talking about Tinubu,

You earlier insinuated that Fayose at one time bad mouthed Tinubu and I put it to you that Fayose has NEVER for once talked against Tinubu because he is one of loyal Tinubu boys. No be today Fayose and Tinubu journey start.

We learn everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) / Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote At The Lagos LG Election (Photos) / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.