Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Rufai Oseni Might Go Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Might Go Down (6001 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by helinues: 7:03am On Mar 24, 2023
A good manager won't allow one nonentity to be costing them.

Arise Tv missed so many live coverages during the campaign because of unprofessional journalist Rufai Oseni.

The new government might decide not to patronize Arise Tv they can even deny them of some important live coverage

Rufai Oseni should make research about his current supporters. Where are those who they supported in the past?

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Asgard13: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2023
Has TVC gone down with all tribal slurs and propaganda ..?

Wake up..

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Boomkalakuta: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2023
Rubbish thinking from an abused failure

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by HilcomTech(m): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Arise Tv missed so many live coverages during the campaign because of unprofessional journalist Rufai Oseni.

The new government might decide not to patronize Arise Tv they can even deny them of some important live coverage

Rufai Oseni should make research about his current supporters. Where are those who they supported in the past?

Rufai Oseni is a very very unintelligent person.

He thinks barking like a rabid dog makes him a good presenter.

He is one of those ph00leesh Yorubas who think being woke is by attacking and bringing down other Yorubas just so that his IIGB0S masters will like him

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by helinues: 7:06am On Mar 24, 2023
Asgard13:
Has TVC gone down with all tribal slurs and propaganda ..?

Wake up..

Name one controversial journalist in TVC like Rufai Oseni

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by OJEROBIN: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2023
They will be covering Hell uu ppee, live events
helinues:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Donjazet2: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

All these useless paid urchins of the APC digital media arm, at least show you're worth the stipends being paid to you.

The presidency doing the bolded is unconstitutional because of the freedom of information act.

No matter how you people bleat like gotas on heat, arise TV has distinguished itself as a station of the masses. The station will keep rising.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Shatap everybody knows that TVC is on tinubus payroll abi you wan deny that one too? Abeg shift make we see road

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Asgard13: 7:09am On Mar 24, 2023
we no Dey dictatorship.. this is democracy

They very thing about south west Nigeria .. Yoruba people

They totally hate what they give ..

Same Yoruba has been given this since the days of print media …. During military era and fourth republic unchallenged.. forming Woke and Sophisticators ..

Now the world is catching up..

Una Dey provoke

Is not just tribal matters .. but make Una learn to swallow wetin Una Dey dish..

11 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by gabolak(m): 7:09am On Mar 24, 2023
As it dey pain dem, it dey sweet us.

Cry me an ocean please.

14 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by helinues: 7:09am On Mar 24, 2023
Rayban25:

Shatap everybody knows that TVC is on tinubus payroll abi you wan deny that one too? Abeg shift make we see road

Cover your face with paper. If you can't tell us one controversial journalist in TVC like Rufai, then keep shut

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Asgard13: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

That fat guy on journalist round table .. and every other human there … very biased ..

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by jerk: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2023
Rufai is not going down,he's one of the best in the business.
Politicians in Nigeria hate questions concerning areas that will expose their dark side and that's the angle that distinguish a good journalist from a bad one. Ask them questions that the audience wants to know their answers, rather than asking silly questions just to get glorifications from them.
Why are you guys so concerned about the questions he asked him,are you not ashamed to be covering up for this thieves that stole your rights!
I always said it that for Nigeria to be great must start from the youths.
The youths have the destiny of this country at hand but some are still covered by the cloth of tribalism which affect their reasoning.
Call a spade a spade and be professional in discharge of your duties without fear or favour, this quality is the reason I like tuning to Arise TV to listen to Rufai.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by FreeStuffsNG: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

It is partly his fault and that of the management. Ruffy studied Animal Science from OOU in Ago Iwoye and did not go to NIJ to get a PGD for full conversion to being a thoroughbred Journalist.

He did not study history or the social sciences or the languages so he has limited foundational knowledge on these things. He can not face real Journalists like Bayo Onanuga, Dele Alake, John Momoh, Kadara etc.

Real experts will see his mediocrity when he does these things during his shows you guys all complain about. Education is very important in this life. If he had studied even Mass Comm in same OOU and not pure science, he would not be a circumstantial journalist today in my opinion.

Like Ebuka who anchors BBN and does journalism on the side, all Ruffy Baba has is that Arise platform not really a voice of authority in Journalism like even Sodiq Oyeleke of the Punch so he is literally seen as a 'quack' among real professional Journalists. That mic can be taken away and datsall.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by SweetJoystick(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2023
Go sack am.....yeye

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by helinues: 7:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Asgard13:
Is we no Dey dictatorship.. this is democracy

They very thing about south west Nigeria .. Yoruba people

They totally hate what they give ..

Same Yoruba he been given this since the days of print media …. During military era and fourth republic unchallenged.. forming Woke and Sophisticators ..

Now the world is catching up..

Una Dey provoke

Is not just tribal matters .. but make Una learn to swallow wetin Una Dey dish..

You in particular no dey learn, check from 2015, what have you supported that came close to reality?

Follow those who sabi road so that you won't get lost

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Naira20: 7:12am On Mar 24, 2023
This one na mumu o

Go and ask Sanwo-olu why he called Rufai "almighty Rufai" first.

I love how Rufai just ignored the stu.pid patronage.

FYI, APC PCC petitioned AriseTV to sack Rufai about 4months ago but AriseTV couldn't.

Sack Rufai and AriseTV is gone

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Cover your face with paper. If you can't tell us one controversial journalist in TVC like Rufai, then keep shut

When you're done crying mix your tears with sniper and drink it all at once...if you want to end rufai I'll suggest you use letter bomb just like they did for dele giwa.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Asgard13: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

You in particular no dey learn, check from 2015, what have you supported that came close to reality?

Follow those who sabi road so that you won't get lost

Tor

I Dey follow my conscience.. even those wey claim sabi know road .. Dey follow me

Reality helinues no be ego.

You guys are just pained that the monopoly is being broken

That’s all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by nku5: 7:15am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

The only people who complain, do so from a partisan viewpoint. Oseni will only go from strength to strength. I forsee him getting a foreign job soon if he leaves Arise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by helinues: 7:16am On Mar 24, 2023
Rayban25:

When you're done crying mix your tears with sniper and drink it all at once...if you want to end rufai I'll suggest you use letter bomb just like they did for dele giwa.

Crying kwa

Where are those you have supported in the past?

For how long would you people continue to be wicked to others by sending them to exile?

Stop being wicked

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Oluwasheyijossy: 7:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Oseni is one of the best if not the best in Nigeria at the moment. Seun Akinbaloye use to be at that level before but isn't any more. Infact Oseni needs to be protected more because he is the only one fearlessly tackling these evil politicians, i give it to him any day cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by helinues: 7:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Asgard13:

Tor

I Dey follow my conscience.. even those wey claim sabi know road .. Dey follow me

Reality helinues no be ego.

Tell us what you have supported since 2015 that came close to reality

Good music no be by loudness
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Armaggedon: 7:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Arise is the most watched news channel in Nigeria and from Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Goodmarlian: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2023
una wan kill am abi?
na una way
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by helinues: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2023
Goodmarlian:
una wan kill am abi?
na una way

Na you people want to send Rufai to where you have sent other turning stick people ( Omorogun)
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by KanwuliaExtra: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2023
Armaggedon:
Arise is the most watched news channel in Nigeria and from Nigeria.

Rufai is toooooooooooooooo much. He gives urchins woto woto from all angles. grin
He stands for JUSTICE always.
Then Abati the clown with his . . . ."Ojinika OJY OKPEEEEEEE"!!!!! cheesy
I looooooooooooovit.

"Welcome Jinix". . . . cheesy
The best I swear.
Ayo is soooooooooooooooo cute! kiss

Who wan watch TVC?
Amala and Ewudu News TV.
Tueh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2023
Person wey dey beg for indomie Don dey type cho cho cho cho online..

Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Goodmarlian: 7:21am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Na you people want to send Rufai to where you have sent other turning stick

i na sane country u should be arrested for this threat but no this is Nigeria a jungle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otokoto Again In Imo! Girl, 18, Beheaded For Rituals / breaking: Heavy Jubilation In PH Over Appeal Court Ruling In Rivers State / Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.