Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Rufai Oseni Might Go Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Might Go Down (6040 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Asgard13: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Asgard13, if you can't post one single thing you have won over me on this forum since 2015, keep shut whenever I am talking

Don’t know you bro..

And honestly I don’t compete ..
In reality.. talk more of a faceless forum

To what benefits?

None ..

I like money.. if you have a deal… we deal .. in reality

Okay helinues..

What have you gain with all Nairaland winnings ..
Think about it.
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Massiveglory: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2023
grin
Wailer wailer. Oseni is here to stay. If don't like the truth face TVContinental.
helinues:
A good manager won't allow one nonentity to be costing them.

Arise Tv missed so many live coverages during the campaign because of unprofessional journalist Rufai Oseni.

The new government might decide not to patronize Arise Tv they can even deny them of some important live coverage

Rufai Oseni should make research about his current supporters. Where are those who they supported in the past?
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2023
I watch this guy but I still don't get all these talk of unprofessionalism. What exactly is the problem, heliunes, cite an example?
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by helinues: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2023
Asgard13:

Don’t know you bro..

And honestly I don’t compete ..
In reality.. talk more of a faceless forum

To what benefits?

None ..

I like money.. if you have a deal… we deal .. in reality

Okay helinues..

What have you gain with all Nairaland winnings ..
Think about it.

What I have gained is a blessing, what I am about to gain is glory.

Those who are taking note are actually taking note.

You dey alive when I suggested Muslim Muslim ticket, Shettima precisely first in Nigeria cyberspace.

We prefer to use vulcanizer to pump cow instead of using mouth like some people
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Asgard13: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

What I have gained is a blessing, what I am about to gain is glory.

Those who are taking note are actually taking note.

You dey alive when I suggested Muslim Muslim ticket, Shettima precisely first in Nigeria cyberspace.

We prefer to use vulcanizer to pump cow instead of using mouth like some people

Do you know shettima in person .. have you visited Bornu state ?

Not on Nairaland?

I’ve never effected anything from Nairaland .. I’m not a human right or social media critic ..

No .. I’m a Nigerian

And have connect to anyone in any government ..
Weda Apc or Pdp lp.. as long is Nigeria .. and Niger .. and to extend Angola ..

Nairaland is a faceless forum .. helinues .. am just letting you know humbly and not pride

If you have a deal .. Oga let’s deal. Something real and genuine .. that you can boldly discuss and be sure of

Even na with same Asiwaju.. yes !

Life is a principle ..
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Tochj(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2023
Biggest thing na to give am Dele giwa treatment.
You can't do anything more.
Oseni decided to stay on part of truth.
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Fira09(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2023
Natajo2021:
Rufai Oseni is already down.
He will only bring down Arise TV.
The young man thought that arrogant is professionalism.
He is brilliant but got no wisdom.
Attacking personality is the best way to turn brilliancy to foolishness.
Right now, he is the most foolish journalist in Nigeria.
Very soon, his glowing career will nosedive.
A journalist is expected to be neutral, he is always ready to attack anyone he dislike or disagree with in the course of his nosediving career.
He never allowed his guests to voice out.
His myopic opinion is the opinion of the society which he claims to represent.
Empty thrash!
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by tamdun: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2023
Armaggedon:
Arise is the most watched news channel in Nigeria and from Nigeria.
Don't worry,you'll see the consequences after election
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Asgard13: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2023
I made my first post on Nairaland two days to election .. in which lots of interests were seated .. after that meeting that same night I came on line to post about asiwaju winning..

But we saw it coming .. not knowing he didn’t even have the muscle as predictions failed

Only for him to suppressed votes and bought inec..

Dino was mad on Election Day.. because we all got assurance .. if a free and fair ..

The fronts for inec is well known..

Hellinues .. this is not faceless gibberish.. this was the reality

You can check my post

I made a post about Reno.. and has to erase it for purpose ..
and Reno replied 6 hours later on Nairaland

I don’t know you bro .. and I’m not competing with you.. even if I know you in person .. I don’t know the monikers

We know ourselves and we respect the code ..

This is reality not faceless trolling..
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by chivic(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Where are the people you guys have supported in the past?

That's a logical question for you people to ponder on

I don't understand your question.Supported how?
What I'm only saying is that there are some truth that strikes deep into the heart and alot can't stand it.Nigeria needs truth for the lies we have been hearing have placed us where we are .
My only Joy is that this great man Rufai is not of Igbo tribe otherwise he wouod have been branded an IPOB man.
If someone speaks against violence ,rigging ,poor economy and other vices people will get personal..Today it might favour you, tomorrow it might not.Let pray that things get better
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Sonfethopia: 9:18am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Name one controversial journalist in TVC like Rufai Oseni

I'm not partisan but babajide of tvc is very partisan. I listen to him. Rufai is partisan also.
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by emerged01(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Arise Tv missed so many live coverages during the campaign because of unprofessional journalist Rufai Oseni.

The new government might decide not to patronize Arise Tv they can even deny them of some important live coverage

Rufai Oseni should make research about his current supporters. Where are those who they supported in the past?
God will bless you for this thread.
I pity Rufai. He will soon lose his relevance as Reno,Deji,Simon Ekpa and Nnmadi Kanu lost theirs. Pastor Adeboye said be careful of those praise you. RUFAI is careless. Look at David Hundeyin is not making waves as he used to before An American university messed him up.
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Duru009(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2023
Arise Television remains the best for now....

Thy are the voice of the Masses......
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by highchief1: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
Oseni is one of the best if not the best in Nigeria at the moment. Seun Akinbaloye use to be at that level before but isn't any more. Infact Oseni needs to be protected more because he is the only one fearlessly tackling these evil politicians, i give it to him any day cool
the day u go get sense I go kill goat.Comparing seun to rufai is like comparing Canada and Nigeria
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Omoboricash(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2023
Rayban25:

Shatap everybody knows that TVC is on tinubus payroll abi you wan deny that one too? Abeg shift make we see road
He only asked you to mention a journalist who behaves like Rufai of Arise TV. You don't need to raise the abuse word on him.
I think we should Lear how to be civil. Everything shouldn't be about fight
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Rufai really dealt with all these corrupt criminal politicians and their establishments. The stupid politicians think journalism is about collecting brown envelopes up and down. Demented, outdated souls. grin grin grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by PROPEACE: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2023
Asgard13:

That fat guy on journalist round table .. and every other human there … very biased ..
The guy is a silly Tinubu supporter. One of the disgusting breedsthat never fail to bring shame and disrepute to journalism in Nigeria. It is Babajide you are talking about. Objectivity is dead on Journalists Hangout.
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Asgard13: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2023
PROPEACE:

The guy is a silly Tinubu supporter. One of the disgusting breedsthat never fail to bring shame and disrepute to journalism in Nigeria. It is Babajide you are talking about. Objectivity is dead on Journalists Hangout.

I know his name ..

Tinubu money don feed them cow.. they’re all now fat..
Heheheheheheh

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Fahdiga(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

It is always hard for you to make sense.
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by adesewa56: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2023
Go sack am.....yeyeGo sack am.....yeye...
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by HilcomTech(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2023
Isobug:

Yoruba Yoruba, what do you people even think of that Yoruba sef. Very selfish self centered set of humans

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB

Did I tell you I was a southerner?
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by MountHoreb: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Cover your face with paper. If you can't tell us one controversial journalist in TVC like Rufai, then keep shut

Sam Omotasye.
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by RZArecta(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

you and Rufai might just be age mates if you're not older than him, that's aside. He has made his mark in his journalism career both home and abroad, who are you apart from a political bingo who joined in starting the trend of bigotry and hatred on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by MountHoreb: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It is partly his fault and that of the management. Ruffy studied Animal Science from OOU in Ago Iwoye and did not go to NIJ to get a PGD for full conversion to being a thoroughbred Journalist.

He did not study history or the social sciences or the languages so he has limited foundational knowledge on these things. He can not face real Journalists like Bayo Onanuga, Dele Alake, John Momoh, Kadara etc.

Real experts will see his mediocrity when he does these things during his shows you guys all complain about. Education is very important in this life. If he had studied even Mass Comm in same OOU and not pure science, he would not be a circumstantial journalist today in my opinion.

Like Ebuka who anchors BBN and does journalism on the side, all Ruffy Baba has is that Arise platform not really a voice of authority in Journalism like even Sodiq Oyeleke of the Punch so he is literally seen as a 'quack' among real professional Journalists. That mic can be taken away and datsall.

You dare open your mouth to mention Bayo Onanuga? My brother just keep quiet there. By this shit you wrote, you are one of the problems of this country.
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by MountHoreb: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

You in particular no dey learn, check from 2015, what have you supported that came close to reality?

Follow those who sabi road so that you won't get lost

Forget about who he has supported, you that supported this calamity of a party APC, is your life better? You are so pained because Rufai took Ayo Fayose to the cleaners. The same Ayo Fayose you have castigated from the time he was a governor to the time he left office. I know how you and your lots celebrated his humiliation in the hands of the police during the second coming of Fayemi and further fight with EFCC. You called him so many unprintable names just to massage your ego. Today you are praising him because he supported BAT in the election. You APC supporters will not seize to amaze me.
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by famology(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2023
Rufai lacks wisdom. He should learn from Abbati. Abbati is partisan but moderate.
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by BigYash: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Its only a criminal and a corrupt asshole ,that will be against the truth Rufai always reveal ..
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by BigYash: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2023
RZArecta:
you and Rufai might just be age mates if you're not older than him, that's aside. He has made his mark in his journalism career both home and abroad, who are you apart from a political bingo who joined in starting the trend of bigotry and hatred on Nairaland
You forgot to add Tinubu ass hole licker,and he has nothing to show for his ass licking job. Very stupid bingo he is cheesy
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by MountHoreb: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Asgard13:

Staying our online

How many governors do you have access to?

How many people in presidency do you have access to

We’re taking reality and this man is talking Nairaland

Bro Nairaland is a cruise platform.. men come to unwind and laugh out matters .. opinion flies ..

That’s it ..

If you think anything serious is influenced by this site.. wait make nairaland start giving you jobs and connects..

My dear brother, why are you wasting your time asking him whether he has access to all these personalities you have mentioned? First ask him whether he has access to the Bale of his community in Ogbomosho. Why I don't take these type of inconsequential jesters serious is that they are so retarded and backward. He is busy shouting on what you have supported that come to reality. So much delusions. I can beat my chest and say that I played a very important role in the emergence of a Senator, House of Reps Member and House of Assembly member in my state. The other day, the senator elect called me and said to me that he would foot all my travelling bills outside. That he wants to use it to show appreciation. Leave them to continue to be a pawn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by MountHoreb: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2023
Natajo2021:
Rufai Oseni is already down.
He will only bring down Arise TV.
The young man thought that arrogant is professionalism.
He is brilliant but got no wisdom.
Attacking personality is the best way to turn brilliancy to foolishness.
Right now, he is the most foolish journalist in Nigeria.
Very soon, his glowing career will nosedive.
A journalist is expected to be neutral, he is always ready to attack anyone he dislike or disagree with in the course of his nosediving career.
He never allowed his guests to voice out.
His myopic opinion is the opinion of the society which he claims to represent.

When you were busy attacking Fayose when he was a governor, your shallow mind didn't tell you that he was a personality? Today he has supported BAT and you shifted your goal post. But you were busy shouting that EFCC should pick him up that that recorded voice is his voice. Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toll Gates Back Soon On Federal Roads –onolememen / Hoodlums May Take Over Nigeria – Afenifere / Is Kemi Really Ripe For Finance Minister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.