Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Rufai Oseni Might Go Down - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Might Go Down (6034 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Isobug: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2023
HilcomTech:

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB

Did I tell you I was a southerner?
That's your business. If you to want change region all of a sudden, it's your special cup of coffee. IPOB kill you there. Irredeemable Miscreant
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by ejimatic: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:
A good manager won't allow one nonentity to be costing them.

Arise Tv missed so many live coverages during the campaign because of unprofessional journalist Rufai Oseni.

The new government might decide not to patronize Arise Tv they can even deny them of some important live coverage

Rufai Oseni should make research about his current supporters. Where are those who they supported in the past?
. Yiu are right in your conclusion. The truth is All of them including the manager Charles from Delta are supporters of Obi. My concern is in journalism there are various ways of asking questions. 1. Many People in Nigeria believe your party failed ....2 Yiur party failed.....Which is acceptable in journalism? No 1 . The day iread all their profile and I found out they did not study journalism I decided to look at them as quaks in journalism. However because of the romance Abati had with the PDP in Jonathon era ,he appears to be better and more refined than Oseni.Indeed Arise TV is sad for all their hopes are dashed .May their cries and sandness over BAT victory last forever!
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by NwaliE01: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2023
HilcomTech:

Rufai Oseni is a very very unintelligent person.

He thinks barking like a rabid dog makes him a good presenter.

He is one of those ph00leesh Yorubas who think being woke is by attacking and bringing down other Yorubas just so that his IIGB0S masters will like him

Rufai is not a tribal bigot. He presents with fact and figures. That's why it's difficult to pull him down. Tell your people to do the right thing. That doesn't mean my people are doing the right thing but you towed the tribal path.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by HilcomTech(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2023
NwaliE01:

Rufai is not a tribal bigot. He presents with fact and figures. That's why it's difficult to pull him down. Tell your people to do the right thing. That doesn't mean my people are doing the right thing but you towed the tribal path.

1) Did I tell you I was a southerner?
2) Rufai Oseni is exactly like those black people that betrayed their own kind to the European slave raiders.

The slave trade would not have been possible without their black collaborators.
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by NwaliE01: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
HilcomTech:

1) Did I tell you I was a southerner?
2) Rufai Oseni is exactly like those black people that betrayed their own kind to the European slave raiders.

The slave trade would not have been possible without their black collaborators.
I can't make sense out of what you commented here. What wrong did Rufai do?
He's saying things the way it is. He doesn't water down his words to suite the ears. That's his crime i guess.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Stone03: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Name one controversial journalist in TVC like Rufai Oseni

That's why TVC still remains insignificant in television industry. No international media recognises it

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Omoawoke: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
HilcomTech:

Rufai Oseni is a very very unintelligent person.

He thinks barking like a rabid dog makes him a good presenter.

He is one of those ph00leesh Yorubas who think being woke is by attacking and bringing down other Yorubas just so that his IIGB0S masters will like him

He should ask Seun wetin his eyes they see for their hand currently
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by stacyadams: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Arise Tv missed so many live coverages during the campaign because of unprofessional journalist Rufai Oseni.

The new government might decide not to patronize Arise Tv they can even deny them of some important live coverage

Rufai Oseni should make research about his current supporters. Where are those who they supported in the past?

If tinubu dinnor die,when obj did not give tinuba federal allocation during his term as governor, why will rufai and arise TV quench!
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by HilcomTech(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Omoawoke:

He should ask Seun wetin his eyes they see for their hand currently

I dey tell you.. seun was practically licking their feet but see how they paid him back.

HATRED and BIGOTRY is in their DNA and there is nothing anyone can do about it
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Archtype(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

for those like you calling Rufia's reportage unprofessional, read and learn

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Archtype(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Rufia is not going anywhere, read and learn...

Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Switruth: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Destroyed the forum?

Who are the people dragging Seun for inciting violence in the just concluded election. Yeah concluded cos your principal going to court na exercise in futility. You can take that to bank for cash out
una self. No be una na say seun dey support GRV. ? You guys are undearable
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Rayban25:

Shatap everybody knows that TVC is on tinubus payroll abi you wan deny that one too? Abeg shift make we see road
instead of you to answer simple question, you are shouting like a rabid dog

Nawa
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by Oluwasheyijossy: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
highchief1:
the day u go get sense I go kill goat.Comparing seun to rufai is like comparing Canada and Nigeria
Your sense is dead and buried
Re: Rufai Oseni Might Go Down by moodyguy: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
helinues:

Name one controversial journalist in TVC like Rufai Oseni
OMATSEYE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Generates 21,000 Jobs With SURE-P – Minister / The Armed Private Security Body Guards Of Nnamdi Kanu Biafra IPOB Leader-pics / Breaking News!!! Heavy Gunshots, Riot In Kogi… Roads Blocked (happening Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.