Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,341 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV (46740 Views)

Some Funny INEC Result Sheets / Civichive Did Collation Of Nasarawa Governorship Election Results From IREV. / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Result Viewing Portal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wondedful
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Ireportlive: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
cool

Obi and Atiku knows this

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by NaijaMutant(f): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
grin
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Pythagoras001: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
did you include the probability that what you have randomly selected may have been doctored in your analysis ?? I have evidence of result uploaded offline been changed after upload. how many times did you repeat the trial with different random sample?? what was the mean, SD? I would suggest pick 100 random polling center run the analysis. pick another 100 random polling center run the analysis 1000 thousand times

4 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by GreyLaw(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
As a statistician, I've always believed in the powers of deductive inference based on sampling.

INEC has uploaded over 94% of the Presidential Results on the IREV Portal. Now there are people who believe that the result announced by INEC is significantly different from the result uploaded on IREV. I decided to randomly select result sheets from IREV and collate. The sample size was 314 result sheets. That sample size was gotten from an online sample size calculator. Click on this link to see my research protocol: https://www.nairaland.com/7614305/statistical-analysis-inec-result-irev

The result is very interesting.

RESULT
So after collating the result sheets from randomly selected 314 polling units, APC got a total of 15394 votes. LP got 10430 votes. NNPP got 2613 votes. And PDP got 11533 votes. So APC got the majority of votes followed by the PDP, then LP and finally NNPP.

This means INEC declaration is in tune with what's uploaded on IREV. However I noticed that the result for Rivers State is very strange. My collated result shows LP has more than 4 times the votes gotten by either APC or PDP.

So in conclusion, the IREV result is almost exactly what INEC declared. The only discrepancy is that of Rivers State. I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, APC won fare and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 95% confidence.

Whether the results from IREV is authentic or not is a matter for another discuss. My focus was just to use the results I saw on the IREV Portal.

You are a statistician and not a programmer. Your methodology is wrong from the outset. Your sample based on falsehood.

Let the courts help reveal the real sample then you can apply your statistics. Stop applying statistics on a corrupted sample.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Rubbish
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by WithFact: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
This how depression gradually set in. Wailers Havent delivered from the severe pain arises from loss

4 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Jokay07(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:
Peter Obi isn't challenging the results. He is challenging the process that made Tinubu president elect.

That's a smart move.

There's nothing smart there. There's nothing magnificent or extraordinary in Peter Obi's petition.
It's normal thing to do.
There's no judicial abracadabra[b] that Peter obi wants to perform. The same thing is being done by Atiku.

Please, let's stop IRONING rags

4 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
shocked
Obinoscopy:
As a statistician, I've always believed in the powers of deductive inference based on sampling.

INEC has uploaded over 94% of the Presidential Results on the IREV Portal. Now there are people who believe that the result announced by INEC is significantly different from the result uploaded on IREV. I decided to randomly select result sheets from IREV and collate. The sample size was 314 result sheets. That sample size was gotten from an online sample size calculator. Click on this link to see my research protocol: https://www.nairaland.com/7614305/statistical-analysis-inec-result-irev

RESULT
So after collating the result sheets from randomly selected 314 polling units, APC got a total of 15394 votes. LP got 10430 votes. NNPP got 2613 votes. And PDP got 11533 votes. So APC got the majority of votes followed by the PDP, then LP and finally NNPP.

This means INEC declaration is in tune with what's uploaded on IREV. However I noticed that the result for Rivers State is very strange. My collated result shows LP has more than 4 times the votes gotten by either APC or PDP.

So in conclusion, the IREV result is almost exactly what INEC declared. The only discrepancy is that of Rivers State. I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, APC won fare and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 95% confidence.

Whether the results from IREV is authentic or not is a matter for another discuss. My focus was just to use the results I saw on the IREV Portal.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Zico5(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
When we say Obidients are truly deluded, are we not totally right. How could some set of people calling themselves agents of change turn to parasites capable of destroying the system they claim they want to sanitise. They are full of lies here and there just to cover their obnoxious formulation. Thank God Nigeria are wise. Nobody can change the will of people. They should find work and pray God protect them from calamity coming their ways if they fail to change

8 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Larryndelaw: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
muykem:
Have you not seen that Peter Obi and Atiku are gradually moving away from allegation of rigging to other areas.
Yes I was surprised that the IREV they were shouting after the election did not surface in their petition. I thought that LP and PDP wa t to file their petition based on the IREV rather on some nonsense like education, qualifications drug etc which is bound to fail

7 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Jones4190(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
day before yesterday... Lamba boys & Mikano boys Said Tinubu collapsed and was flown abroad for medical emergency. yesterday..... same people tell us that Tinubu flew to the UK for a secret meeting with the CJN.
One day.... one story!

10 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by thisisit: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
IF TRULY YOU'RE A STATISTICIAN YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN FAMILIAR WITH THE ETHICAL PRINCIPLES OF DO NO HARM.

THAT IS DON'T ANALYZE INCREDIBLE AND FAKE DATA.

ANALYZE ONLY GENUINE DATA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by udemzyudex(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Same IREV with duplicated results from different states?
Same IREV that took days to get all the results after the election?

You think Obi and his lawyers shifting away from using the IREV are dumb?
Very funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bearing in mind the midnight declaration was done with more than half of these results yet to be uploaded and worse still not fully uploaded 1 week after the elections.

That alone is Questionable, criminal, unconstitutional and illegal.

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Larryndelaw: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pythagoras001:
did you include the fact that what you may have been uploaded in the sample you randomly selected was doctored in your analysis ?? how many times did you repeat the trial with different random sample?? what was the mean, SD?
Now you are moving the goalposts again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Badgers14: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sample of 314 polling units out of how many polling units??

2 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Ireportlive: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:
Peter Obi isn't challenging the results. He is challenging the process that made Tinubu president elect.

That's a smart move.

So technically no mandate got stolen

2 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by cystation: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pls stop posting rubbish...

Results were uploaded to inec irev even after declaration of winner was made by INEC...all in preparation for any court case that may arise...

Whatever u see on the irev was so uploaded to reflect n dovetail with whatever was presented at the collation center as final results...

People still have original results as obtained directly from the polling units...n never same with what's on the irev...

Thank u

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by jayred: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Results that was uploaded how many days after voting, OP try dey use your headquarters na
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Badgers14: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

Sample of 314 polling units out of how many total polling units in Nigeria??

Trying to understand your sampling

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by MadamExcellency: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Where are your samples?

What do you expect a foreigner to deduce from this post as posted?

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Ekpekus(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

So in conclusion, the IREV result is almost exactly what INEC declared. The only discrepancy is that of Rivers State. I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, APC won fair and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 95% confidence.

Random sampling Again, the sample size won't give a true reflection of results.
What was the p-value?
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by cmikel: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
knjji
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Winters23: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
muykem:
Have you not seen that Peter Obi and Atiku are gradually moving away from allegation of rigging to other areas.

Una think say una wise

Na that other area go choke una for throat
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by PHIPEX(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Did your sample statistics tell you LP got about 900k votes in lagos but reduced to 500k? You are judging by what is on IREV alone forgetting that many of the results uploaded were doctored. The original results are with the party agents

Who declares an election results based on samples? How did you determine your sample size and range?
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by omonnakoda: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
StreetFight:

Some truths are too bitter to accept.

Anyone that does not get significant votes from the North West and the North East cannot win the national election. That was why Tinubu really concentrated on the NW an NE. If you notice his campaign in the South East and South SOuth, you will see from his body language that he was just forced to go there by his assistants, if not for them, Tinubu would not have gone to the SE and SS to campaign at all.
Bitter truth is Muslim Muslim ticket was the only way for Tinubu to win
He correctly judged where he would and would not get votes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by stillme231: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

So in conclusion, the IREV result is almost exactly what INEC declared. The only discrepancy is that of Rivers State. I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, APC won fair and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 95% confidence.

you are getting it wrong.. did they transmit the result automatically? No be wetin Dem read for hall Dem go collate before? U waste ur time dey do yeye statistics lol

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Reelmii: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ok..if obi is challenging the process,, does he have witnesses that can testify that they were paid to rig the election....is there any prove that the process led to the rigging of the Election

The court of law deals with facts, proves and evidences.....the court does not rule on hearsay

He needs enough evidences

6 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Pleasant01: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Fake collated results. . . loading.
BVAS will reveal if those actually match.

1 month later. . . . results are still uploading. grin
AGBEKPOOO INEC!
Na dem first use BVAS technology? grin
After spending billions, can't certify results in less than 1 week.

IJJJIOTS!!!

Out of 22 million registered voters in Kenya. . .30% voted by 12PM. cheesy

Out of 94.5 million voters in SHYTEHOLE Nigeria. . . .ONLY 25 MILLION VOTERS. . .and we are using 1 MONTH to upload results.
Awon OLODOS! cheesy
It is IREV not BVAS.... you're the biggest OLODO
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by InvertedHammer: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

/
So far as the results were not uploaded real time as stipulated, the data you used in your analysis is tainted and cooked. What does it take to upload pictures? Rumour has it that INEC refused to give passwords to her staff to do so. That's high level collusion. Thus no human being with an iota of integrity should reference the data uploaded ( or still being uploaded) by INEC.

Even in something as simple as a class research, professors query the integrity of data used in analysis.
/

2 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Onyipk: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
As a statistician, who I believe have some knowledge of mathematics and economics , the first thing you should beware of using is altered data filled with corrective fluidl.
Now in accounting another thing you should watch out for is transposing errors.

BIVAS MUST BALANCE.

Thus you must watch out if As figure was moved to C and vice- versa. For February 25, 2023 was a day the greatest OPEN EYE THEFT HAPPENED IN NIGERIA.

Obinoscopy:

RESULT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) / Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Who Was Assassinated (Photo) / Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.