Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV (46747 Views)

Some Funny INEC Result Sheets / Civichive Did Collation Of Nasarawa Governorship Election Results From IREV. / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Result Viewing Portal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by WantsandMore: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
samuelson06:

Your analysis is poor. You can't analyze a bad data. Data on IREV is largely manipulated to favor Tinubu.
How did you come about this hypothesis abi this is a proven statement? Cos even PO has stopped taking that angle
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by DMerciful(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
When will it be challenged? When the deadline has past?
Throwback:

See them.

Shameless zombies.

They finally agree that Peter Obi is drunk to be claiming he had more votes or scored 10m national votes, or over 1m votes in Plateau, or over 900k votes in Lagos.

Obi has always been a mandate thief.

Obi is a mandate thief, who even emerged a party candidate by despicable ticket hunting.

The process that produced Peter Obi as LP candidate will be equally challenged.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by kvin33: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
They were not uploaded immediately because they needed to upload manipulated EC8A forms after the election --simple. The images on IREV are manipulated to match INEC declaration. They still don't! LP was still in the second place ahead of PDP last I checked -unless they have fixed it. The EC8A with agents and the images from voters are different from what was uploaded at the collation centers especially Lagos, Rivers, Benue, Kaduna, Plateau,....infact across the country. Lagos APC LGA figures are FAKE! A simple Benford analysis shows it. Obi scored over 25% in many states you would not expect. The true results show that this country is not as divided as people think -that there is much to be hopeful for. Unfortunately, the FAKE results were deliberately manipulated by evil minded people and leverages division, hate, bigotry to the max. Rivers is just dumbfounding -it repels the mind! YES, according to the Electoral Act, OBI WON!! Edeoga won as well. Unfortunately, in Nigeria winning is not enough! You have to in addition be declared!
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Freebills12: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
GENES11S:
Y does this your moniker resemble one of the contestant?

Obi-noscopy

The election is over bro. Everybody should save their energy for self development...e get y.

Nigeria election has always been rigged. It's just a matter of who rigg pass.

I don't know why this one shock many people.

It is good that you said that Nigerian election has always been rigged but this time around you will see a man who you will not right the election he is participating in, his name is Peter Obi.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by blueAgent(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
StreetFight:

Some truths are too bitter to accept.

Anyone that does not get significant votes from the North West and the North East cannot win the national election. That was why Tinubu really concentrated on the NW an NE. If you notice his campaign in the South East and South South, you will see from his body language that he was just forced to go there by his assistants, if not for them, Tinubu would not have gone to the SE and SS to campaign at all.

But Tinubu also knew that the Kardashian States will be the most focus in the core North, and you can see what happened there, despite APC losing the Kardashian States, Labour Party still didn't get up 15% in the states. Tinubu didn't just concerntrate on the Kardashian States, he captured some other core North states.

Even at the Middle Belt which Labourers Party thought belongs to them, APC got 4 of the 6 Middle Belt states.

So, how could Peter Obituary have won. It's practically impossible.

Sighs, useless gameplan, gameplan that could not work without rigging?

If you and Tinubu were so sure of your game plan why rig?

Why did INEC not allow IREV and BEVAS to work efficiently and give real time results?

That shows you never had a game plan or at most had a dumb one.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by sonnie10: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
WantsandMore:
How did you come about this hypothesis abi this is a proven statement? Cos even PO has stopped taking that angle

PO is wise enough not to be making random public statements for a case that is already in court. Don’t expect that hear more from him in that regard.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by reddingtonblack: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:
Peter Obi isn't challenging the results. He is challenging the process that made Tinubu president elect.

That's a smart move.

Speaking of process, how did Peter Obi emerge as Labour party gubernatorial candidate,

Did peter Obi regard or follow due process when he impose chinedu as candidate over awamaridi that won LP primary

He that must come to equity must come with clean hands .. sit your fat ass down jare
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by blueAgent(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
lansile:
If not that Emefiwere used Naira Confiscation Policy make people hate APC more Tinubu would have won by a Landslide. In fact after seeing Obi and Dirty reactions and inciting words coming out of that Politically Valueless Datti, a friend of mine was happy they lost despite he voted for them. If Obi failed
manage his Presidential Election performance very well, he will lose most of supporters by next election.

Dreamer.

He win by landslide in your family.

Clown.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by reddingtonblack: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
I picked my sample from ALL the States.

Bro nice one ! buh don't waste your time on those children, they are sick and incurable let them continue to wail,
its either they get tired or we adapt to their weird noise
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Emola12(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Omoawoke:
People crying for stolen mandate that was never stolen.
Thief wan steal from original owner by claiming the owner is the thief.

A typical Yoruba proverbs says: if you don’t catch a thief on time, the thief will catch the farm owner and call him thief

End of case
shebi you get call card just call your grandfather tinubu for phone say dey need in attention for Court abeg
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Emola12(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
When does dis idiot join eye neck
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Harrynight(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
I May not like TinibuDeDrug Baron but which ever way, I don't see Obi having more vote than Tinubu apc
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by nairamaniac: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:
thanks for the clarification.
uwc no shaking.

Personally I have a completely opened unbiased mind towards his case. Even though I voted for Obi and hope he wins his case.
End of the day he may have provable reasons and evidence to back up his case.

I am not a witch or one with party agents under me, so why would I beat my chest with records not within my reach?

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by PaAdu02(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
I just did a similar sampling and estimation,I dashed them whole of Lagos vote and 90% of rivers vote,that’s 1.5m votes,both pdp and LP still fall short of the gap and advantage for Tinubu,I’m sure Obi must have done the analysis hence he resorted to challenging the process,smart move but waste of court time.
Feyisera:
We upload pictures in real time on Instagram and Facebook. With all the billions Mr Mahmood was given, why didn't the pictures upload in real time? Why are they still being uploaded little by little? Simple things shouldn't be so complex. Even though I support Asiwaju, I blame INEC's inefficiency for all this uproar.

Had they made this whole thing seamless, it wouldn't leave any room for suspicion and scrutiny.

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you. Amen.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by justli: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
As a statistician, I've always believed in the powers of deductive inference based on sampling.

INEC has uploaded over 94% of the Presidential Results on the IREV Portal. Now there are people who believe that the result announced by INEC is significantly different from the result uploaded on IREV. I decided to randomly select result sheets from IREV and collate. The sample size was 314 result sheets. That sample size was gotten from an online sample size calculator. Click on this link to see my research protocol: https://www.nairaland.com/7614305/statistical-analysis-inec-result-irev

The result is very interesting.

RESULT
So after collating the result sheets from randomly selected 314 polling units, APC got a total of 15394 votes. LP got 10430 votes. NNPP got 2613 votes. And PDP got 11533 votes. So APC got the majority of votes followed by the PDP, then LP and finally NNPP.

This means INEC declaration is in tune with what's uploaded on IREV. However I noticed that the result for Rivers State is very strange. My collated result shows LP has more than 4 times the votes gotten by either APC or PDP.

So in conclusion, the IREV result is almost exactly what INEC declared. The only discrepancy is that of Rivers State. I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, APC won fair and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 95% confidence.

Whether the results from IREV is authentic or not is a matter for another discuss. My focus was just to use the results I saw on the IREV Portal.

If you paid close attention to the results, you'd have realised the percentage of results mutilated by canceling and adulterating the entered figured is staggering.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Xpol: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Feyisera:
We upload pictures in real time on Instagram and Facebook. With all the billions Mr Mahmood was given, why didn't the pictures upload in real time? Why are they still being uploaded little by little? Simple things shouldn't be so complex. Even though I support Asiwaju, I blame INEC's inefficiency for all this uproar.

Had they made this whole thing seamless, it wouldn't leave any room for suspicion and scrutiny.

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you. Amen.
Scam no dey tire you guys? You're the begger and the prayer warrior. Find something else do na.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by ShaqFu: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Many social media users believe the voice of social media users is the voice of Nigerians. They fail to know there are still people who don't even use social media and they're very many.

Well done Obinoscopy. Just make sure you don't end up being targeted online by Obidients.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Ekpekus(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
KINGBEN1:
Dear Statistician,

The matter of a poll of this nature is purely descriptive statistics, you cannot use inferential statistics to make profound statements for this because Inferencial statistics is purely estimation.
And the election votes are stochastic and grossly heterogeneous across the regions in Nigeria.

And votes are not ESTIMATED but accurately tallied to prove a winner.

Please don’t make reckless deductions.

Many thanks
More wisdom to you!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by thatigboman: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy, no be only u study statistics o. Drop the full evidence of your research. Drop the samples u used, drop the research methodology u used, drop your tools of research analysis and your formulae and lculations used in the research and the results. That enabled you come to this conclusion.
And mind u, if u are a scientist, you know that scientists are not allowed to dabble into politics, just carry out your research and state the result of what u carried out.
And not just say u took the samples from all the whole states, how did u take them? Did u go to Irev for example and choose all the third local govts in each particular state and download all the polling unit results in all of them? And if there are polling units reports missing, did u state that in your comment?
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Everlastingson: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
So one month after declaring someone the winner, inec has still not uploaded all the results? We are confident in the victory of good over evil. This Mahmoud is totally evil and satanic. Why has Mahmoud not uploaded all results up till now? How then did he arrive at the final result he declared? By manual collation? Mahmoud's day of disgrace draweth nigh.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by OceanRed(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

Yes, because the results were rigged from the state collation centers. That's where the real magic happened, and it's very hard to prove that in a court of law. INEC in conjunction with Wike and Tinubu's criminal enterprises nationwide helped him rig the elections. People like Tony Kabaka, Ayiri Emami, Asari Dokubo are all complicit in this. All Tinubu's friends and acquaintances are ex criminals. Look at Festus keyamo the ex-convict below.

festus was an activist, he was never a criminal. stop propagating people in bad light
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by reddingtonblack: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Domipraiz:
Op ur sample shows were u belong
Don't you no ur sample will favour one candidate than the others? Because number of accredited people in polling units differs so one party might have large number in one polling unit u picked than the others.
The total vote across the nation can only do justice to this not picking samples.
I will advice u chill and wait for the outcome of the court.

I strongly believe the STOLEN mandate will surely be returned.

What about Micheal Essien ?? 🤣🤣 did he not complete it

Even the election tribunal outcome, we know Obedient will soon cry the tribunal was bought, already they've started make false accusation on the CJN .. you people have preset what you consider JUSTICE cheesy
You people just want the court to repeat what OBi said, inec give obi back his manhood, court !!! 🤣🤣
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by GeneralDae: 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
sonnie10:

Out of over 170k polling units you claimed to have used sample size from 314 PUs to come to a reasonable conclusion?.

Secondly, the reliability of the data both from Irev and the online source is questionable. You can’t build truth from falsehood. It is called veracity of information source in data analysis.
So, out of the psychometric properties in data authentication, reliability, veracity and sensitivity , you got none right.

Thirdly, what process did you use in the randomization. Did you consider the skewed manner different voters are distributed in Nigeria . In other words, no standard deviation was considered in your analysis.

What was your inclusion and exclusion criteria when collecting the samples? Not all data should be used for analysis, even if they were randomly collected.

Fifth, you failed to declare your interest in the process. Bias error could affect the method and analysis. Are you APC, LP or PDP? Who is bank rolling you? LP does not give shi shi!

In conclusion, your analysis failed to achieve its intended goal.
I think this OP must be working for El-Rufai.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by emani03(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
Oh you support Asiwaju and you are still begging!

Lol hunger will kill you !
You haven’t seen anything,you will stop begging online ,hit the street and go homeless.

You haven’t seen anything yet, she’s you supported Buhari too?

Before October,na your burial I go come.
Brainless

Sycophant!

Feyisera:

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by reddingtonblack: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
All these tinubu hired agents forming neutral with false numbers.

Everyone with contrary opinion is Tinubu paid agent, what happens to Obedient collating the result themselves and @least lie OBI won, are OBedient handicaps .. Micheal essein collated una say naa lie, why can't Psquare or aisha yusuf do it and lets see, what stops even you from collating yourself olodo
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Ogaonos: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

You picked your sample from one or two geopolitical zones where some parties have the strongest support base.

Next time, pick 10 samples from different wards of different LGAs across each state of all the geo-political zones in Nigeria.

For now, your research is biased and intended to suit the researchers narrative.
what d op is doing is picking samples from irev when d rigging was done in d collation center nd uploaded in d irev.instead of upload from polling unit which is d most transparent way to go about it which inec failed to do.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by striker07(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
AskProf:

A. Recorded after voting at PU.

B. Uploaded to IREV.

what you are saying happened in rivers state which was acknowledged by the OP
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Ogaonos: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
WantsandMore:
is a poor analysis my brother bcoz it was nt uploaded from d polling unit have u nt notice most pple are nt quarrelling inec about house of reps nd senate irev result because on d day of election it was only d president own dt inec polling unit couldnt upload d result to irev nd they were cases where inec polling unit staff refuse to upload it to irev esp in governorship election.
THE WAY D BVA UPLOAD TO IREV SHOULD BE DONE .IS UPLOAD AT D POLLING UNIT AFTER MANUAL COUNTIN G WITNESS BY D ELECTORATES AT POLLING UNIT .DEN U PLACE D RESULT AT D POLLING UNIT.ANY UPLOAD BEYOND PREMISES OF POLLING UNIT IS CALL FOR QUESTIONING because WE D ELECTORATES CANT WITNESS D PROCESS.IS PLAIN ND SIMPLE
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by KanwuliaExtra: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
muykem:
Have you not seen that Peter Obi and Atiku are gradually moving away from allegation of rigging to other areas.

And why is that🤷🏽‍♀️
Did INEC obey the courts and give them what they asked for to FILE their petitions?

They draaaaagged the case so 21 days would elapse and make it easy to throw out the case for lack of filing.

The certified trash of results cannot be challenged without access to the BVAS.

APC-INEC only wants the plaintiffs to concentrate on the QUACKERY provided in the COLLATED JAZZ IN THE IREV PORTALS.😅

The APC-INEC are stalling and frustrating all efforts of the plaintiffs.

A do-or-die APC vs The People of Nigeria.

After going to court, your CRIMINAL DEFENDANT is dodging and globe-trotting around the world like CARMEN SANDIEGO.

Playing cat and mouse with the destinies of Nigerians yeh?

Make dem kwantinu.✅
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by reddingtonblack: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Don't you know when you support evil, evil comes to you? If INEC had followed due process, all these court cases wouldn't have come up, but INEC chose to be a tool to disenfranchise people in favour of a particular candidate.
You guys don't even seem to know the enormity of the rubbish INEC did. An American client of mine told me INEC will never allow the election to be free and fair, and I wagered $500 with him because I was confident in my country.
My issue isn't even the $500 lost, my greatest pain is how I was foolishly supporting a country that has sworn not to advance

OGA naa lie, even if Jesus come down and run Nigeria election losers will still call jesus names

There is something called "bad losers" ... these are people who can never accept they lost no matter the evidence

since I979 .. nigerian politicians alway go to court after every election
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by favor914: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
True. Challenging the process ultimately challenges the outcome of the process.
Ultimately he is wasting his time, as usual Peter Obi is smarter than everyone in the country, in this instance The Federal Government included.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / Wike Poses With The Nation Newspaper, Amidst Rumored Endorsement Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.