Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... (42363 Views)

I Don't Understand My Girlfriend / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Ehinjuola: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
My name is Dimeji (not real name tho), I'm in my final lap in one of the prestigious uni in Nigeria.

It happens my fiancee and I have been dating for long now, recently she discovered that she missed her period (though I'm not happy with it and at the same time I don't want ab*rtion) and couple the fact that I really love this lady and I want future with her.

I want to quickly do her introduction before the bump is visible n I have taken a bold step by taken my parents to hers for unofficial intro before the real intro which has been set for next two months.

But recently I do observe that she do post on her status about praying not to choose wrongly in term of relationship, (she has once asked me whether I don't feel we are rushing things in one of our conversation one time like that) plus the fact that whenever I called her recently the vibe is not there any longer, this is the person we are both serious with the relationship oo Infact she's the one that's pushing thing initially.

My question now is that, Is it anxiousness or marriage phobia or early pregnancy symptoms or she's just confuse or the feeling of not been ready that's worrying her? (She will be 26 next month)

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Nazgul: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
You should be having this conversation with her not us. She's in a much better position to tell you her fears, doubts, worries...etc.

727 Likes 43 Shares

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
- you are indeed rushing things, because of that pregnancy, and certainly not because it is what you wanna do.
- dont you think that its normal for someone to have cold feet in such instance?
- you do know that being pregnant will naturally have women being EMOTIONAL WRECKS, right?!

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by labake1(f): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
- you are indeed rushing things, because of that pregnancy, and certainly not because it is what you wanna do.
- dont you think that its normal for someone to have cold feet in such instance?
- you do know that being pregnant will naturally have women being EMOTIONAL WRECKS, right?!

Relationship expert, you are everywhere. It's not easy to make a living

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pregnancy is dealing with her

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Nemesis0147(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
labake1:

don’t mind that man…him and Kobojunkie…very anyhow people with their comments!!

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Evestar200(f): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pregnancy symptoms

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Terenceike(m): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
It’s actually normal especially when it’s happening not exactly how you both wanted it.
But I think with time everything will be fine. Reality has set in, not love

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by luminouz(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
labake1:

Wetin concern you..tatafo😛😛😛

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by oz4real83(m): 3:55am On Mar 25, 2023
Nobody in his or her right senses that is about getting hooked to man or a woman for life that doesn't get anxiety, you start praying and hoping you are making the right decision. Don't blame her.

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by labake1(f): 5:18am On Mar 25, 2023
luminouz:

Wetin concern you..tatafo😛😛😛

I learn am from you CEO Tatafo 🤤

2 Likes

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Aklee4994(m): 5:28am On Mar 25, 2023
Nemesis0147:
don’t mind that man…him and Kobojunkie…very anyhow people with their comments!!
Don’t let me say kobo is always wrong with his comment but Na senseless being be the guy...someone is telling me he’s a female moniker but I doubt...Is he a female moniker pls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by luminouz(m): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2023
labake1:

I learn am from you CEO Tatafo 🤤

I go soon catch you shey you hear! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Fahvvy: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2023
labake1:

First off..
How do you know that he's everywhere if you too haven't been everywhere? Or is that what your Romanceland spies told you undecided...

Secondly...
Rather than throw snide comments at his person, why not attack his points instead, I mean it's far more sensible to do so than do this undecided...

@OP...
Women (for the most part) become emotional wrecks during pregnancy, so that could be influencing her actions undecided...

Secondly...
It's normal to feel a certain kinda way when you're about to enter a life long commitment especially considering the circumstances undecided...

Thirdly...
The fact that she chipped that in, could mean that she thinks that you guys are rushing things or maybe she's unsure that you're the right one undecided...

And let's be honest with ourselves here...
If she wasn't pregnant, would you consider going to see her parents when you did? undecided...

If the answer is "No", then she might be right when she hinted that you guys might be rushing things undecided...

My advice?
Invite her on a date and have a heart to heart talk with her on this matter undecided...

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by biggy00000(m): 6:22am On Mar 25, 2023
Stages of relationship

Butterfly
Love/ pleasure
REALITY
Storm/arguments
Love
Demise
Now the timeframe for each differs.
For her, reality has set in which can either bring the storm or love(you can calm things down or turn it to yam pepper scatter scatter).
Oluwa a wa pelu e

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2023
2 of u are confused & shld be discussing 2geda!

Hope my comment finds u well?
cool

2 Likes

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Nemesis0147(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2023
Aklee4994:
Don’t let me say kobo is always wrong with his comment but Na senseless being be the guy...someone is telling me he’s a female moniker but I doubt...Is he a female moniker pls
I don’t know oh…
The guy/lady comments are always off…he always end up saying rubbish just by trying to sound “WOKE”

9 Likes

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Aklee4994(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2023
Nemesis0147:
I don’t know oh…
The guy/lady comments are always off…he always end up saying rubbish just by trying to sound “WOKE”
You hit the jackpot 🎰 bruh 😎

4 Likes

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by labake1(f): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2023
Fahvvy:

First off..
How do you know that he's everywhere if you too haven't been everywhere? Or is that what your Romanceland spies told you undecided...

Secondly...
Rather than throw snide comments at his person, why not attack his points instead, I mean it's far more sensible to do so than do this undecided...

@OP...
Women (for the most part) become emotional wrecks during pregnancy, so that could be influencing her actions undecided...

Secondly...
It's normal to feel a certain kinda way when you're about to enter a life long commitment especially considering the circumstances undecided...

Thirdly...
The fact that she chipped that in, could mean that she thinks that you guys are rushing things or maybe she's unsure that you're the right one undecided...

And let's be honest with ourselves here...
If she wasn't pregnant, would you consider going to see her parents when you did? undecided...

If the answer is "No", then she might be right when she hinted that you guys might be rushing things undecided...

My advice?
Invite her on a date and have a heart to heart talk with her on this matter undecided...

undecided ta ni e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by labake1(f): 7:05am On Mar 25, 2023
luminouz:

I go soon catch you shey you hear! cheesy

Catch me if you can brother tongue
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by luminouz(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2023
labake1:

Catch me if you can brother tongue
Labake shora e...no dare me oh... grin
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by labake1(f): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2023
luminouz:

Labake shora e...no dare me oh... grin

I am angry with you so e shora yin plus e ma dare mi
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by SmartGadgetz: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2023
Ehinjuola:
My name is Dimeji( not real name tho), I'm in my final lap in one of the prestigious uni in Nigeria, it happens my fiancee and I have been dating for long now, recently she discovered that she missed her period (though I'm not happy with it and at the same time I don't want ab*rtion) and couple the fact that I really love this lady and I want future with her.
I want to quickly do her introduction before the bump is visible n I have taken a bold step by taken my parents to hers for unofficial intro before the real intro which has been set for next two months.
But recently I do observe that she do post on her status about praying not to choose wrongly in term of relationship, (she has once asked me whether I don't feel we are rushing things in one of our conversation one time like that) plus the fact that whenever I called her recently the vibe is not there any longer, this is the person we are both serious with the relationship oo Infact she's the one that's pushing thing initially.

My question now is that, Is it anxiousness or marriage phobia or early pregnancy symptoms or she's just confuse or the feeling of not been ready that's worrying her? (She will be 26 next month)

First confirm the pregnancy if it's yours or not. After then, I want you to understand that marriage must not be one sided, nobody is doing nobody a favour here.

if she isn't ready, focus on nurturing the pregnancy but bear it in the back of your mind that you mustn't marry her because she had a baby with you. Just saying. If she is not corperating or starts to misbehave, tell her plain that you can't tolerate it and if it persists, marry your other girl that is ready. Don't wait for no one. I hate mind games.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by luminouz(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2023
labake1:

I am angry with you so e shora yin plus e ma dare mi

Angry with me keh? Wetin I do you biko? grin

Haba.... cool
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by Iamicekid(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2023
I see a lot of people saying pregnancy symptoms, Guy it’s not everything that is pregnancy symptoms, make unna take chill pill make she born first and see if the feeling are still mutual b4 proceed with all this, unna go dey see signs unna go dey ignore am, once e come b now, unna go dey blame unna self, chill cause a lady is pregnant for u doesn’t mean u should marry am, wait and see, with the look of thing sef that girl eye still dey somewhere, who even know maybe no be u get the belle sef, but at the end of the day the ball is in your court, Na u go enjoy am and if Na bad thing too Na u go suffer am, so sit ur self down and think, to the last reasoning U go see the decision u go make yourself before going forward

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by labake1(f): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2023
luminouz:

Angry with me keh? Wetin I do you biko? grin

Haba.... cool

You know na abi no be the Luminouz I know be this 🙄
Who dey laugh with you? Continue
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by luminouz(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2023
labake1:

You know na abi no be the Luminouz I know be this 🙄
Who dey laugh with you? Continue

Wait o....I don dey suspect you sha oh

There is only one lady who talks like you do and she be my main person. We hadn't talked in a while sha. But the moniker different from yours na....

If you are that lady, you already know what's with me niyen... Show me love na ... grin
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by labake1(f): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2023
luminouz:

Wait o....I don dey suspect you sha oh

There is only one lady who talks like you do and she be my main person. We hadn't talked in a while sha. But the moniker different from yours na....

If you are that lady, you already know what's with me niyen... Show me love na ... grin

Love ko
So you no know who dey talk before, I have different account. One yeye mod banned me jare, na 5 days ban, I just log in to this.

Main person ko, na so they dey treat main person for that village
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by ManAustin(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2023
@Nazgul is right. U should be having this talk directly with her. Listen more to her than talking. Let her pour her heart to you then u can make your resolution from there

7 Likes

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by luminouz(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2023
labake1:

Love ko
So you no know who dey talk before, I have different account. One yeye mod banned me jare, na 5 days ban, I just log in to this.

Main person ko, na so they dey treat main person for that village

shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's you!!!!

Jesus!!!

I didn't know all this while oh. You be my main person, that's for sure. But you sef fuq up oh. Gist plenty aswear. Oya come to da oda room. Buzz me oh sharaply, I don lose that stuff again!!! undecided
Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by intruder15(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2023
Ehinjuola:
My name is Dimeji( not real name tho), I'm in my final lap in one of the prestigious uni in Nigeria, it happens my fiancee and I have been dating for long now, recently she discovered that she missed her period (though I'm not happy with it and at the same time I don't want ab*rtion) and couple the fact that I really love this lady and I want future with her.

You are in school. Meaning that you are likely not working. She is a student as well right? How do you intend taking care of her and the child in this hopeless economy?

Now is really not a good time to bring a child into the world if you don't have plans to take care of the child.

Women can be temporarily confused when about to make a big decision. Don't let your head lead. Use your brain to think this through

10 Likes

Re: I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... by LeeSmart: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2023
Ehinjuola:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? / Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.