Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,608 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me (3924 Views)

Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? / Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by MrFourSHIRTS: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2023
She deserves a good Doggystyle and good food.
She's a real woman
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Tookool(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2023
Foodqueen:
So your baby is still been wrapped up like this and your wife is pregnant again

Shame on you
Where did you get the information that his wife is pregnant again ?
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by ObalendeCMS: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2023
ruggedtimi:
their only means of entertainment is s*x

shocked angry
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Jozilinn: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2023
Tookool:

Where did you get the information that his wife is pregnant again ?
abeg check his posts the baby is just 5 months and his wife is 3 months pregnant.
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by zeuss: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2023
Obavoh:
I got her a small gift to say thank you
Correct guy...... Maintain your road.... You go just dey pass
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by adeola22v: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2023
He will never quote anyone..drop and move users....he’s insanely insane about his lifestyle.He will never quote anyone..drop and move users....he’s insanely insane about his lifestyle....
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by satelliteDISH(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obavoh:
My wife was very sick and I had to take her to the hospital. There was nobody available to help us look after our kids.

Lo and behold this angel on earth offered to help me care for the kids. We spent 3 days in the hospital and returned to see our house and children in perfect condition.

Martha David, I thank you you are the bestest friend God sent to me

Op, send me her email address number, I want marry her.
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by HillaryNelo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yevabi:
grin See muscle
chai bad mouth
Re: My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me by Delightsome2023: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obavoh:
My wife was very sick and I had to take her to the hospital. There was nobody available to help us look after our kids.

Lo and behold this angel on earth offered to help me care for the kids. We spent 3 days in the hospital and returned to see our house and children in perfect condition.

Martha David, I thank you you are the bestest friend God sent to me
guy I have been following your updates and I so much like and admire all your posts.
God bless you and your family and keep updating us on this forum.
thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) / If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME / Girlfriend Told Me She Is Proud Of Me !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.