Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME (3870 Views)

See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife / Try This Combination Before The Arrival Of Your Babe And See Wonders (pictures) / See Person Babe And Future Mother Opening Yansh Anyhow (pics+video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Stephen2324(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
If you've been hitting it raw with your babe and pulling out EVERYTIME, and one day she asks you to "pour it inside", someone else has poured inside recently and she wants to pin it on you.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Babaken(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Stephen2324:
If you've been hitting it raw with your babe and pulling out EVERYTIME, and one day she asks you to "pour it inside", someone else has poured inside recently and she wants to pin it on you.
you are not far from the truth

24 Likes

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by illicit(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hmmmm Wisdom

πŸ‘Œ

3 Likes

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Meteng: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Stephen2324:
grin

1 Like

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by misreal(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wisdom of the gods

5 Likes

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by shagasha: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
You really get plenty free time sha

2 Likes

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Natbrowny: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Babaken:
you are not far from the truth

I don't want to second or third this level. πŸ˜‚

I hereby seven thousandth this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Stephen2324:
And why are you so scared of the pregnancy being pinned on you? Useless promiscuous goatish bastardzzz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by ogashman(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
What if she wanted to get preggy for u?

2 Likes

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by EcstasyCloud9: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
You guys just take tweets from Twitter and recycle it here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Danielfalana(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
4KNGOATS:

And why are you so scared of the pregnancy being pinned on you? Useless promiscuous goatish bastardzzz
Nice one u wan dey carry anoda niggas child abi

3 Likes

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by LowKeyManny: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Stephen2324:

πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ
Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by ireke(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Stephen2324:

Sounds like great wisdom.... until I realized that my refusal to add my pour to the initial pour does not protect me from whatever STD or other yanmayanma diseases that the other pourer has exposed her to?

If you're "in town", it is safer to just use protection. There's nothing like exclusive with a lady that is not your legally married wife. Legally married wife self, na to dey use style observe some of them. I think it is better to just stay away from problems that come in the form of enjoyment.

5 Likes

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Rexymania(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
No, let me explain
I. She got carried away in the fun and does not want you to stop

ii. She thinks you're ready to father a baby

Then maybe, she has played an away match just like you said.

Good luck to you op

3 Likes

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Gadafii: 2:00am On Dec 12, 2023
I support this thread with cola nut and Chelsea dry gin

1 Like

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Xwizard: 3:14am On Dec 12, 2023
Wahala again, op this could be me two nights ago.
What can I do now ? I don pour am sha
Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by TinubuThief: 3:39am On Dec 12, 2023
Xwizard:
Wahala again, op this could be me two nights ago.
What can I do now ? I don pour am sha
You are a gunner grin grin
Go and start buying and preparing for baby things.

2 Likes

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Xwizard: 4:00am On Dec 12, 2023
TinubuThief:

You are a gunner grin grin
Go and start buying and preparing for baby things.
She said I no cum, thanks no spread mat for my matter
Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Johnycastro18: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2023
This sounds like wisdom at work grin

1 Like

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Freelancerr(m): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2023
cool
Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by ItisWell22(f): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2023
Stephen2324:

Not necessarily. 😟

You may just be hitting too good, at the right time; that she doesn’t want you interrupting the flow in the name of withdrawal! 😢

2 Likes

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by DaTruths: 8:18am On Dec 12, 2023
Stephen2324:

It depends.

If she see say you don blow, and other girls are now wanting to gum body.
Out of insecurity, she would ask for such especially if she loves you and doesn't want to lose you.
If another guy poured inside, she can easily take postinor2, this is 2023.

Even 13 years old girls knows about postinor2, keep playing.

2 Likes

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by lordnkem000(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2023
When it comes to this girls, man has to be careful. I still think jail time or death penalty should be given to all paternity fraudsters. Be wise my brothers

2 Likes

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by dkidd: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2023
lordnkem000:
When it comes to this girls, man has to be careful. I still think jail time or death penalty should be given to all paternity fraudsters. Be wise my brothers
I think death penalty would be great

2 Likes

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by wonder233: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2023
Hmmm
Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by MyExpression(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2023
Hmmmm

I see!
Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Talkisneeded: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2023
Na una know jaree.

Na agbo I wan sell ooo
Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Vinnie2000(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2023
The Truth about Sex is 'If PREEK too sweet a Girl, she will beg you to Pour inside'. ☺️☺️

Same as 'If TOWTOW is too tight and Juicy, the sweetness can Force a Guy to Ejaculate inside'.πŸ€¨πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

If a Guy does Withdrawal method on a Towtow everytime, know that It is Not sweet.😨😨

If a Girl you are fuccking Always tells you to Ejaculate outside,
just know that ur Gbola is NOT doing a good job on her.😌😌
Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Ekitibiased(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
sure insurance

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by Ekitibiased(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
continued

Re: If You've Been Hitting It Raw With Your Babe And Pulling Out EVERYTIME by bdon123(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Stephen2324:
Bro i can afford DNA test..tanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nominate The Most Annoying Nairaland In This Section For The Month / Which Romantic Movie Once Made You Cry. / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.