Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad (4417 Views)

I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. / Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad / she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Bodyodour: 4:37pm On May 15, 2022
I told my boss,I have feelings for her after thinking she gave me the greenlight. She smiled and left. Two days later, I got a sack later. She is 28 and I am 23. I am just confused and angry. Did I do anything wrong?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:38pm On May 15, 2022
What a boy you are.. grin
You prolly got sacked cos of ya body odor.. grin

It’s hard to control your feelings but in the interest of professionalism you must keep those feelings at bay unless you’re ready to look for a new job...Dating your boss is the quickest way to get you and your boss fired not to mention the fact that everyone in the office will know your personal business...

These things rarely end well because if/when things go sour they Really take a turn for the worst...If you thought that attraction was worth pursuing the best thing to do was to find a new job...The reason that so many companies have a No fraternization policy is to keep relations in the office strictly professional and to avoid potentially messy situations...

Well you f'ed up.. go get a new job and next time learn to control your feelings.. undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Ologundudu2020: 4:38pm On May 15, 2022
Bodyodour:
I told my boss,I have feelings for her after thinking she gave me the greenlight. She smiled and left. Two days later, I got a sack later. She is 28 and I am 23. I am just confused and angry. Did I do anything wrong?

Bro you mad ooooo, I swear

4 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by eddynaira125: 4:41pm On May 15, 2022
Don't stop continue to woo her

11 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Ologundudu2020: 4:45pm On May 15, 2022
She’s 5yrs older than and even a boss to you, so you miscalculated her generosity for a green light. Looooool, you really mean you don’t know what to do, go and beg your gf na, sebi you don woo her, you really need to bang her for such stupid act

5 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 15, 2022
Bodyodour:

Olodo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 15, 2022
Bodyodour:

You didnt do anything wrong now since na wetin you wan hear

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by EmzyT: 4:49pm On May 15, 2022
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Olunmercy56(f): 4:51pm On May 15, 2022
You truly deserved it, enjoy your feeling

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Shedrack777: 4:54pm On May 15, 2022
she sacked you so that the relationship will go smoothly. all you have to do is go back and ask her out again, this time, she'll either accept or outrightly reject you.

6 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Bodyodour: 4:54pm On May 15, 2022
Olunmercy56:
You truly deserved it, enjoy your feeling
I don't see anything wrong with it nah

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by NwaAmaikpe: 4:55pm On May 15, 2022
shocked

Your emotional illiteracy got you, not your village people.

There is a rule in the book for corporate romance and shaggnanians, when wanting to get into a lady's pants, NEVER openly declare intent.

Only a fool will say "Madam Basiratu, your yansh don dey enter my eye, I wish I could date you".

Because you're leaving her no options; and as your boss, if she doesn't penalize you, you could interpret it as her wanting to play along.
So a smart woman will penalize you even if she wants to play ball with you... just for her dignity and bragging rights.

The trick is to just be neutrally suggestive.
A smart lady will read in between in the lines but can not hold you for it because it is all in her mind.

If you're working late with her, you could say... "A part of me wants to be home, but the other part of me already feels at home".

She could send you on an errand and want to reiterate and you interject saying, "Trust me, I know what you like".

Or say "When I'm getting work done, I go all the way to ensure every sweat is worth in at the end."

Consistency will make her want to be sure if she's the one thinking dirty. Then at the first opportunity you get, you strike her kpekus harder than Moses struck the rock to get water out of it.
In no time, you'd be amongst that company's board of directors.

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Ballzproblemm: 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
Bodyodour:
because you are smelling

3 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Wizywiz(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2022
Op na was for u ooo

No be so Dem dey do am na....even if u have a crush on ur boss...u just have to maintain and watch what would be would have been...but u wan run pass ya shadow.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by TheZeezle(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2022
Don't stop wooing her.
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Oblivionz5(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What a boy you are.. grin
You prolly got sacked cos of ya body odor.. grin

It’s hard to control your feelings but in the interest of professionalism you must keep those feelings at bay unless you’re ready to look for a new job...Dating your boss is the quickest way to get you and your boss fired not to mention the fact that everyone in the office will know your personal business...

These things rarely end well because if/when things go sour they Really take a turn for the worst...If you thought that attraction was worth pursuing the best thing to do was to find a new job...The reason that so many companies have a No fraternization policy is to keep relations in the office strictly professional and to avoid potentially messy situations...

Well you f'ed up.. go get a new job and next time learn to control your feelings.. undecided

Gbam
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Nostring: 5:09pm On May 15, 2022
We Kno na cruise but incase na Tru ,u b Wayre tongue
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by yuping(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2022
lipsrsealed men, Atleast take risk for something that is meaniful, the problem she might really like your courage but she just has to be bitchy about it.

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Abilistic(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2022
Nostring:
We Kno na cruise but incase na Tru ,u b Wayre tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by specialmati(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2022
grin grin no you didn't do anything wrong just look for another job. Then from there you can try again. Hope you still have her number
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by specialmati(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There is a rule in the book for corporate romance and shaggnanians, when wanting to get into a lady's pants, NEVER openly declare intent.

Only a fool will say "Madam Basiratu, your yansh don dey enter my eye, I wish I could date you".

Because you're leaving her no options; and as your boss, if she doesn't penalize you, you could interpret it as her wanting to play along.
So a smart woman will penalize you even if she wants to play ball with you... just for her dignity and bragging rights.

A smart lady will read in between in the lines but can not hold you for it because it is all in her mind.

If you're working late with her, you could say... "A part of me wants to be home, but the other part of me already feels at home".

She could send you on an errand and want to reiterate and you interject saying, "Trust me, I know what you like".

Or say "When I'm getting work done, I go all the way to ensure every sweat is worth in at the end."

Consistency will make her want to be sure if she's the one thinking dirty. Then at the first opportunity you get, you strike her kpekus harder than Moses struck the rock to get water out of it.
grin grin grin grin chai him for ask you for advice before making that mistake

7 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by neonly: 5:24pm On May 15, 2022
Hungry just start for u
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by satandeterrible: 5:30pm On May 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wisdom of the gods grin

8 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by DenreleDave(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2022
Only a mumu will bliv this.

Attention creating old thread just bcox he wants front page.

If this post make FP, call me an idiot.
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 15, 2022
If this story is true in the first place, u are real mumu man. E be like say better hunger neva do you before. You don't shit where you eat. angry

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Pussyassasin(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2022
Bodyodour:
You go toast your boss? grin I need your type of courage and this is coming from the pussyassasin.
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Wallade(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2022
Bodyodour:

Don't be sad. You have just learnt a major lesson. Never hit on your boss except you are so sure she is hitting on you.

Besides, office relationship can be a crazy affair.
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Rexymania(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2022
"don't shit where you eat"
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by techWriter3: 7:11pm On May 15, 2022
stop continue woo ... Umm, check my prof.ile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Boogyman557: 7:17pm On May 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool because sey u REASON ur boss normal levels, she come get the mind sake u!

Na this kind MATAYANCE de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my old KALA for FREE!

I de in a good MOOD now because I go SOON JAZZ in ASHAWOO house by 9pm..

if not na to BLAST BLAST that ur boss head pan wit my old KALA!

Make I allow her go free this time because u self no try, U go chyke ur boss..

LITE UP my precious WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by Senoye: 7:18pm On May 15, 2022
A real man should be able to live with the consequence of his action. Doing that should have told you it may come with a consequence- so, why are you complaining?? Now, go for what you want, invite her to lunch and *toast* her again.

Mschew! You that should face your career and not allow any emotional string in the office. But you didn't choose to woo anybody in the office but your boss. If you think what you did make sense, then read my first paragraph again.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2022
Congratulations you have graduated to BrainOdour

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today / The Girl I Just Met Tell Me This / What Women Look For In Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.