Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

What To Expect From Oshiomhole In NASS - Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What To Expect From Oshiomhole In NASS - Omo-Ikirodah (14103 Views)

Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures) / 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory / I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect From Oshiomhole In NASS - Omo-Ikirodah by Okhuadams(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
canalily:
A tree cannot make a forest
truthfuly truthfull. But some trees do stand out when they are still rooted to the ground they provide shelter and fresh air
Re: What To Expect From Oshiomhole In NASS - Omo-Ikirodah by kenlinzo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
I have not met him in person but, I have always been a fan of his.
Re: What To Expect From Oshiomhole In NASS - Omo-Ikirodah by edorhe14(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Another Corrupt politician that has made wealth from our common wealth.
Re: What To Expect From Oshiomhole In NASS - Omo-Ikirodah by Solababa91(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exactly what I thought, but time has thought me a lesson as well as the unpredictability of men especially when in position of power.
itsene:

Too cynical. You have to believe to achieve.
There are many other senators who want a better, thriving country.
Re: What To Expect From Oshiomhole In NASS - Omo-Ikirodah by Thomasankara(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
[/color]they were afraid the money will be looted[color=#770077]
DeTribalisedCit:
Expect nothing.

A leopard never changes its spots.

In 2014 when the ECA was born, oil sold above the budget benchmark and $9bn (later grew to $15bn) was saved. Some governors started fighting the FG for it to be shared. The battle to share this reserves then and then was spearheaded by Governors Amaechi, Oshiomole, Fashola, Akpabio, and Aregbesola. It turned dirty and it was eventually shared amongst the greedy wolves.

In 2022, with the benchmark and what oil sold for, we should have at least $11bn in the ECA. But when last it was checked, nothing went into the ECA; instead, reserves were taken out and the last balance there was less than $400k. Surprised? Of course not. The governors who fought to share them are now part and parcel of running the FG.

A leopard never changes its spots.
Re: What To Expect From Oshiomhole In NASS - Omo-Ikirodah by DeTribalisedCit: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]they were afraid the money will be looted[color=#770077]

Great keepers they are, considering how the litmus paper test is still red with roles reversed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Threatens Invasion Of Plateau State / Dino Melaye To Okonjo-iweala - Obama Saw Through You / Reps Probe Tukur, Baraje Over N1tr Rail Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.