Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo (32724 Views)

Obasanjo Laments ‘ Igbophobia’, Recalls Appointments Of Soludo, Okonjo- Iweala / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Neddstark: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Soludo was made governor of central bank based on his portffolio. On that Obasanjo did well.
Obasanjo wanted Obi as president based on mediocre portfolio. On that Obasanjo failed woefully.
Obi will never be president of Nigeria. I rather Soludo, who is showing the South East how a state should be governed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by twilliamx(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Unfortunately, Soludo has now become stupid.

The gods have made him mad and he’s now into letter writing.

Retribution awaits him.
Because he told you the truth about your overhyped Obi? Dey play
A professor, a formal CBN governor is who you call stupid. Please mention one person in your lineage that is smarter than him

6 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by AdamCole: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
??!!
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Neddstark: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Penguin2:

Retribution awaits him.

Hopefully Soludo will be president. With or without IPOB or Obidients support.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by FireUpNow(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Reminds me of Lemon Adeosun who forged NYSC with useless Britico assent and that vulture looking Godwin Emiefele who crippled the financial sector of the country with his useless cashless policy

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Blaze14k: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Thats so true

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by obaidan: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
In the next few hours Elrufai and Fani Kayode will abuse Obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Judolisco(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Penguin2:

Retribution awaits him.
if person Don tell una truth he automatically becomes stupid.... All his prophesies came to pass

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Masterclass32: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
The foolish, unfounded fear of the Igbo is hindering Nigeria from making genuine progress.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by DoxxAnon: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obasanjo had a dream team cabinet and the PDP inherited that knack of mixing up the cabinet with technocrats!

Then this olodo party came to power and thought speaking with a street London accent equaled intelligence and gave an NYSC certificate forger Minister of Finance. Filled the cabinet with career politicians who ALL failed woefully!!

I pray BAT does not make the same mistake

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by KanwuliaExtra: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
. . . .And where did it all end? cheesy
Where they allowed to do their jobs?
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Buhari appointments are the worst by any Nigerian president.

Imagine we now have dunce like Emefiele

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by CXLVII: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Penguin2:

Retribution awaits him.

Because he dropped a bomb on Peter?

Y’all just hate the truth!

Dude stated that Peter should dispute his accusations and he would pull out the statistics, and you here still attacking him!

Even Peter could not dispute any of his accusations, meaning it’s the truth

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by okrikaboi: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
We will not forget odi massacre

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by SmartPolician: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Olusegun Obasanjo remains Nigeria's best president. Nobody ever comes close.

That's because he worked with the best brains, he knew what he wanted and was in charge.

PS: Dora Akunyili did an outstanding job under Obasanjo. Just imagine the quality of technocrats Obasanjo assembled! 👍👍👍

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by bangerman: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obasanjo is always deceiving himself that he performed well as a president, he was a monumental failure, together with all his appointees, if he had done well, we wont he where we are today, Old fool should go and keep quiet at his house to enjoy his loot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Abbeytoy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Very good. While Pmb took six months to appoint people like aunty Kemi & Emefiele hence they drove 133m nigerians into poverty.

Get your facts right. Jonathan appoints Emefiele, and Buhari just retains him.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by IpobAntidote: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Rubbish talk from a very foolish human being. History will not be kind to this man. He can STFU and get lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Blaze14k: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Throwback:
But Okonjo-Iweala failed as minister under Jonathan.

Even Soludo criticised her and the Jonathan regime.

You also wrote your famous later to address Jonathan's failures.

Okonjo-Iweala was warning us of an incoming recession, while she as the current Finance Minister could not do anything to prevent it.

That is failure.

World trade organisation... Does it ring a bell. Try harder next time bye bye

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Shikena(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Leave Baba, he knows what he is doing as always and we know it's all about him! grin

shadrach77:
Nobody cares. You are no longer relevant kiss

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by harmony75: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
OBJ is smart he used smart people in his government. He's not Igbophobia!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
APC is full of dead brains.....

They will only appoint those who supported them during campaign without checking their intellectual strength.
They party is full of low brains...
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Kubin: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
That was then currently, u must be a certificate forger or bandit before you get an appointment . that's how we do it,if u don't like it go to court
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by SmartPolician: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
obaidan:
In the next few hours Elrufai and Fani Kayode will abuse Obasanjo

Obasanjo made El-Rufai. So he won't dare!

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Benrosaria(m): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
why reckon with the Easterners now?? please sir move on
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by ElSudani: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
I thought he was going to groom one of them for the presidency but he didn't. He chose Yar’Adua instead.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Eriokanmi: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
otuomasirichi:
God bless Obasanjo for supporting Igbos, speaking for Igbos and defending Igbos 🙏
Amen! Only Obasanjo is a detribalized Nigerian among our leaders. He doesn't belong to the clique of biased citizens and bigots we see around today. You can imagine OBJ appointing late chief Bola Ige a card carrying member of the then opposition, AD as attorney-general and minister of justice in his tenure, despite the fact that we voted Falae instead of him in 1999?

People like OBJ are rare to find. Though he has his and that's what makes him human.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Shikena(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
If you like appoint Obi of Onitsha as Aso Rock senior prefect during your time, the person that means well for the Igbos proritized, embarked on, and completed the 2nd Niger Bridge without noise or story cool

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by ronalmagic10(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
APC strategy is simple...

1. Get all the uneducated poor people together

2. Impoverish them the more

3. Gather them in a #5k per week WhatsApp Group

4. Arm them with false propaganda to share online

5. Turn the willing ones to thugs

6. Keep them poor enough not to not want to get out of that cycle

7. Repeat the cycle for as long as possible

*** Rinse & Repeat.

Gather poor people like your father who was offered okpa to vote pdp in Enugu right? Idiot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd / #BuhariTrain In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.