Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo (32696 Views)

Obasanjo Laments ‘ Igbophobia’, Recalls Appointments Of Soludo, Okonjo- Iweala / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Enemyofpeace: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2023
Na now I believe sey this man na ibo man. Him just dey pretend to be a Yoruba man. No wonder he is fokn ugly.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by cardoctor(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2023
Best candidates for president too
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by rippa(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2023
inoki247:

Bkuz is not supporting who you support and having different view he don become stupid you people should continue....

At least someone that know his not stupid dey appreciate him...
Because he was thinking about himself and himself alone.
He want to contest for president by 2027 so he see Obi emergence as a big blow to his ambition.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2023
You can imagine the level of stupidity being displayed by Tinubu supporters on this thread.

They've turned OBJ to Igbo man and absolved Buhari of Emefiele's catastrophic outing.

Someone was listing roads and infrastructure while Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world.

Una truly deserve all the suffering and worse.

Good thing is the akara (suffering) go reach everybody, no exceptions grin
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by kaptaneSaka(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2023
Ojukwu literally made him head of state in military regime go and read history...it's pay back time.
otuomasirichi:
God bless Obasanjo for supporting Igbos, speaking for Igbos and defending Igbos 🙏
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Invitationn: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2023
Penguin2:
Unfortunately, Soludo has now become stupid.

The gods have made him mad and he’s now into letter writing.

Retribution awaits him.
Just because he called out your lord and saviour Peter Obi😅
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by tfelicityk(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2023
I always feel ashamed whenever tribals issues in this Nation is being discussed directly and indirectly online by leaders and followers. I just imagine what the world leaders out there are thinking about the Nation.

They used some people to create division among us so as they will come as disguise to settle our difference in the Nation but milking our resources directly and indirectly by creating different NGOs.

God please forgive us the sin we have committed in this Nation and the ones yet to be commit. Blessed us with Leaders who will direct the Nation well politically, economically, traditionally and religiously...
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by raydboi(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Late Prof. Dora Akunyili too
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by grandstar(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Very good. While Pmb took six months to appoint people like aunty Kemi & Emefiele hence they drove 133m nigerians into poverty.

It was Buhari that actually wrecked the economy when he started dictating exchange rates to the CBN. Emefiele, who is Delta Igbo like Okonji-Iweala lacked the willpower to tell off the president or resign honorably

Lamido Sanusi then urged Buhari's advisers to talk truth to power but Pmb is notoriously stubborn. He'll stick to guns.

This is not about ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by seunodediranivy: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
no one was angry about whom you used as your minister or cbn governor, you were just being loyal to your blood alma mater, for the 8 years of your tenure, no particular benefit could be adduced to the SW and lifes didn't cease, you withheld Lagos monthly allocations because the governor then embarked on developmental projects which was under His constitutional right which you were not happy with because it was not designed by you,and the money was released by a president you installed, and in your lifetime, the governor under whose regime the allocation was ceased
becomes a president of the same country, an irony of life, and that is why you turned yourself to grass cutter (jumping from one place to another- "oya") to see that he did not emerge, the thought it man is different from thought of God, you shall be given a long life, and during your lifetime Nigeria shall be great.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by seunodediranivy: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
no one was angry about whom you used as your minister or cbn governor, you were just being loyal to your blood alma mater, for the 8 years of your tenure, no particular benefit could be adduced to the SW and lifes didn't cease, you withheld Lagos monthly allocations because the governor then embarked on developmental projects which was under His constitutional right which you were not happy with because it was not designed by you,and the money was released by a president you installed, and in your lifetime, the governor under whose regime the allocation was ceased
becomes a president of the same country, an irony of life, and that is why you turned yourself to grass cutter (jumping from one place to another- "oya") to see that he did not emerge, the thought it man is different from thought of God, you and I shall be granted a long lifes, to see the fortunes of Nigerian.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by PeculiarPrince: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
APC strategy is simple...

1. Get all the uneducated poor people together

2. Impoverish them the more

3. Gather them in a #5k per week WhatsApp Group

4. Arm them with false propaganda to share online

5. Turn the willing ones to thugs

6. Keep them poor enough not to not want to get out of that cycle

7. Repeat the cycle for as long as possible

*** Rinse & Repeat.

Wao! That is the working strategic of corrupt Politicians of today. They hate anyone that will question their performance or credibility and they want to win or retain important positions at all cost.

Buy, the days of evil men in politics are numbered in Nigeria. If at all they survive it this time, they will all be disgraced in the next election. That I m sure of.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by thebar: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Very good. While Pmb took six months to appoint people like aunty Kemi & Emefiele hence they drove 133m nigerians into poverty.

Please can you tell me who appoints emefiele again?

So nah true them dey talk about unah
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
skj1377:
Obasanjo is half Ibo in fact among the Yoruba political elit his is an outcast "osu" some Yoruba's also call him "a ko ile ta." Yoruba's were not surprised by his poor performance since he failed to repair major roads in the southwest or even in his house or hometown. His only known achievement was he saved money and cleared some external debts. Outside that nothing(at this point sounds like Peter obi!) the man with his deputy Atiku sold many federal government agencies carelessly and thoughtlessly causing major unemployment and sever post shortage induced darkness . Obasonjo was againt any major initiative Of The Lagos state government headed by a fellow Yoruba man "Tinubu". Infact in a bid to frustrate Tinubu out of office he withheld Lagos state allocation for 8yrs. When Tinubu brought an alternative power source to lagos he prevented it from operating( if Lagos state had stable power for past 20yrs you can imagine the employment that would have been generated)
Obasonjo has never been favourable to the Yoruba race
A people he claims to belong to just like GRV is claiming who is supporting IpoB, Insulting Yoruba people but claiming to be half Yoruba . Obasanjo sided with Ibo's against awolowo, he called for the annulment Of The June 12 presidential election which was won by a Yoruba man called Abiola. He is also calling for the annulment of this election won by another Yoruba man called Tinubu.
Yoruba's dislike obasonjo infact he may not be buried in the southwest when he dies to avoid disgrace. Don't be surprised a lot of Yoruba's will write very nasty thing on his wake-keeping.
In 1999 the Yoruba's did not vote obasanjo but rather voted the other contestant called olufalaye but with the help of Ibo and Hausa he won the election and as you can see Nigeria suffered for it.
Obasonjo is not a Yoruba leader and has no electoral value even among his people. He has resorted to writing silly letters these days.
Anyways the past is past let's look at the future with hope. But for a failure like obasonjo to announce that his best appointments were Mr so and so or Mrs this and that makes no sense.

Lol! Was the road in Obasanjo's hometown a Federal road?
Former President Obasanjo tried in his time and different parts of the economy were functioning. Please, kindly point at what is functioning in Nigeria today?
Obasanjo is an internationally recognised Politician
and Leader.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by blossomjk: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hmmm
Best appointment indeed
And you demoted Okonjo Iweala and made her minister of foreign affairs

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by toneroforever(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Throwback:
But Okonjo-Iweala failed as minister under Jonathan.

Even Soludo criticised her and the Jonathan regime.

You also wrote your famous later to address Jonathan's failures.

Okonjo-Iweala was warning us of an incoming recession, while she as the current Finance Minister could not do anything to prevent it.

That is failure.

OBJ want to kill some people this weekend oo !
No descendants of the fallen demonic Oduduwa comes close to Okonjo Iweala... Kemi Adeosun was an IT student in Ogun state ministry of finance.
She's not in Ngozi's league.
Envy, jealousy & hatred is what y:all r known for but we barely notice u guys.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by eenai(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Emiefele, Buhari's worst appointment
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Cabonylewis(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Penguin2:
Unfortunately, Soludo has now become stupid.

The gods have made him mad and he’s now into letter writing.

Retribution awaits him.
Coward shit hole comment
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by oluphemmxzy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lol and everything later turn out to be a wasted government without impact, very selfish politicians with wicked heart.

Can this man be bold and say he has done well for Nigeria
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by twilliamx(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Godspikin:

They always do!
Show me your region and show me who you support then I will know if you have sense or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State / Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail / Yahaya Bello To Southern Governors: Buhari Has Restructured Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.