Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo (32721 Views)

Obasanjo Laments ‘ Igbophobia’, Recalls Appointments Of Soludo, Okonjo- Iweala / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Donedeal1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
The woman made several million from the debt relief package.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by emilo2bad: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Very good. While Pmb took six months to appoint people like aunty Kemi & Emefiele hence they drove 133m nigerians into poverty.
failure Buhari did not appoint Emefiele Jonathan did

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by DreamSonInlaw(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Two things I like about the PDP:
1. They have a nationalistic outlook.

2. They appoint good hands. (Put Adesina of the ADB in that list) Something you can't say for this govt.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by isan(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
he's an igbo man 100%
otuomasirichi:
God bless Obasanjo for supporting Igbos, speaking for Igbos and defending Igbos 🙏

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Burgerlomo: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
As a Yoruba boy, I am so confident in Igbo presidency because they are very industrious which will catapult Naija to the next level.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by elobrave17: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Very good. While Pmb took six months to appoint people like aunty Kemi & Emefiele hence they drove 133m nigerians into poverty.

And you think Emefiele took that decision on his own without direction from Oga at the top & cabals,,,,,,then ur a JJC in Nigeria. What in particular was Emefiele’s gain in the stupid cash swap policy?
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by CodeTemplar: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Unbiased appraisal. Quota system elements are pain in d ass.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by nkwoemeka(m): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
If you doubt him, go to court
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Bluntemperor: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Is it Kemi Adeosun that left you people over 3- yrs now you are still referring to? Haba,your tribalism is high heaven!
Na wao for our brother from the East! Just looking for someone to add to Emefiele's failure!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Realists(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obj the Devil's advocate that single handedly destroyed Nigeria's security apparatus due to the fear of coup d'etat.....
Obj is a true dictator the witheld Lagos state allocation due to his fear of BATMAN becoming the Asiwaju of Nigeria & it's a fact that his fear has become reality. As BATMAN is now the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by kazma1010(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Is not pmb that give Emefile appointment Jonathan oo
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Bluntemperor: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Luvingsoul:
Soludo actually did very well as CBN governor.

Na true,Baba Obasanjo!
We don't hear,na.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Proudlyomonna: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Unfortunately, Soludo has now become stupid.

The gods have made him mad and he’s now into letter writing.

Retribution awaits him.

Apga and Soludo is not the enemy.
PdApc Structure is.
Soludo is not under any circumstances obligated to support Obi a Labour Party card carrying member.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by SmartyPants(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
Harrynight:
shocked

Soludo may soon become a shadow of himself

Ngozi was one person heavily pushing for the removing of Subsidy
I will never forgive her wickedness as the removal of Subsidy is doing more harm to the common masses than good

Subsidies promote inefficiency. It is proven, settled economics.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obasanjo is an Igbo Man just not an IPOBist.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
grin grin grin

The diss is subtle and carefully directed at the two idiots running the nation down with their stupid idea.

My problem is people trying to absolve the tall man of all misdeeds while pointing their burnt fingers at the other.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Basicend: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You are a wise man.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Tooreda: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Can we know Buhari's best (dis)appointment?
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by kazma1010(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Kemi adeoshun was not nonsense and Jonathan was the person that appoint Emefile kemi is the best as at that time when Nigeria when into a resetion she was the person who brought us out of resetion if not some political who stand against her that she did not have nysc certificate and she resign, if she is like some political in Nigeria she will continued
Femmyfamous4u:

6 months to appoint nonsense. Just wait and see the team Tinubu will select.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
True talk! I strongly believe that who merits a post should be made to handle it. That's the difference between the whites and blacks. Federal character ain't the best.
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by RxCatalyst: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Shut up and stop exposing your ignorance.. EmefiOle was appointed by Goodluck
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by skj1377(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obasanjo is half Ibo in fact among the Yoruba political elit his is an outcast "osu" some Yoruba's also call him "a ko ile ta." Yoruba's were not surprised by his poor performance since he failed to repair major roads in the southwest or even in his house or hometown. His only known achievement was he saved money and cleared some external debts. Outside that nothing(at this point sounds like Peter obi!) the man with his deputy Atiku sold many federal government agencies carelessly and thoughtlessly causing major unemployment and sever post shortage induced darkness . Obasonjo was againt any major initiative Of The Lagos state government headed by a fellow Yoruba man "Tinubu". Infact in a bid to frustrate Tinubu out of office he withheld Lagos state allocation for 8yrs. When Tinubu brought an alternative power source to lagos he prevented it from operating( if Lagos state had stable power for past 20yrs you can imagine the employment that would have been generated)
Obasonjo has never been favourable to the Yoruba race
A people he claims to belong to just like GRV is claiming who is supporting IpoB, Insulting Yoruba people but claiming to be half Yoruba . Obasanjo sided with Ibo's against awolowo, he called for the annulment Of The June 12 presidential election which was won by a Yoruba man called Abiola. He is also calling for the annulment of this election won by another Yoruba man called Tinubu.
Yoruba's dislike obasonjo infact he may not be buried in the southwest when he dies to avoid disgrace. Don't be surprised a lot of Yoruba's will write very nasty thing on his wake-keeping.
In 1999 the Yoruba's did not vote obasanjo but rather voted the other contestant called olufalaye but with the help of Ibo and Hausa he won the election and as you can see Nigeria suffered for it.
Obasonjo is not a Yoruba leader and has no electoral value even among his people. He has resorted to writing silly letters these days.
Anyways the past is past let's look at the future with hope. But for a failure like obasonjo to announce that his best appointments were Mr so and so or Mrs this and that makes no sense.

dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/igbophobia-obasanjo-lauds-soludo-okonjo-iweala-condemns-persistent-discrimination-against-igbos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by kazma1010(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Buhari is not the person that appoint emefile is goodlook Jonathan, we are shooting will need youth and igbo what out emefile is he not one of them
inoki247:
I just hope one day Buhari too will not say Emifiele is the best thing that's ever happen to him...
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Nezzjnr: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
festacman:
Gov. Soludo is top rated. I am proud that he is my governor.
Stop lying.

You aren't from the East or Anambra
Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by CoolAmbience(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
otuomasirichi:
God bless Obasanjo for supporting Igbos, speaking for Igbos and defending Igbos 🙏

Where is this one coming from?

Which Obasanjo is supporting Igbos?

Let me presume that you do not know what you are saying.

Couldn't Obasanjo have paired an Igbo man with Yar'dua in 2007 if he truly supports Ndi Igbo?

Couldn't Obasanjo have built the Second Niger Bridge, since over a decade ago, if he truly supports Ndi Igbo?

Was Obasanjo even able to win his polling unit for an Igbo man, Peter Obi, that he claimed to be supporting, in the last election?

Obasanjo that rigged elections against Igbos to the extent that he 'won' Ojukwu in all the 5 states of the Southeast in the 2003 presidential election?

Today, people come to talk trash against Buhari and the INEC Chairman regarding the conduct of the last election, which Tinubu won squarely. Under Buhari, Obi even won the FCT and Lagos. Obasanjo would rather die that allow that.

Abeg, tell us how Obasanjo supports or has supported Ndi Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
kazma1010:
Kemi adeoshun was not nonsense and Jonathan was the person that appoint Emefile kemi is the best as at that time when Nigeria when into a resetion she was the person who brought us out of resetion if not some political who stand against her that she did not have nysc certificate and she resign, if she is like some political in Nigeria she will continued

If Kemi is still there the condition of the country will never get this worse. The cabal ploy her removal because she blocked so many avenue for their corruption, she even set up the whistleblower policy which has since been cancelled. The reason Emefiele could not play balls with them since was because of Kemi. As soon as she left, the coast was clear. They appointed a stooge as minister of finance that knows nothing about fiscal policy. So, the handlers of both monetary and fiscal policy in the country are in the hands of the cabals who use them to enrich themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by maridrug(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
otuomasirichi:
He's a royal prince of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by economania(m): 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
That's the reason OBJ displays the yorubaphobia agenda in all his policies in both head of state and the President.

Awolowo

Abiola

Tinubu

Lagos - Ibadan express

Southwest investment and property.

The blood is truly thicker than water, promoting his tribes for national assignment.

I 100% agreed that the man is from Onisha.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by CoolAmbience(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Lies!

Which poverty?

Go and see Nigerians drinking beers, lodging in hotels and real estates sprouting in every corner of the country.

Things are challenging though, but it has nothing to do with Buhari. It has more to do with the effects of COVID and the Russia-Ukraine war.

The same PMB you criticize has significantly improved infrastructures in the Southeast and across the country. We have the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Itakpe-Warri Railway, Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Benin-Ore-IjebuOde-Sagamu-Lagos Highway, 2nd Niger Bridge etc, have been improved, constructed and rehabilitated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo by alimiadedayo1: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
inoki247:

Bkuz is not supporting who you support and having different view he don become stupid you people should continue....

At least someone that know his not stupid dey appreciate him...
don't mind the fool nobody knows his family Inside his family compound not to talk of their local government.. Do they think everybody is a fool like their zoombidients family who believe everything that obituary says

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ / First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women / Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.