Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) (46764 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Godspikin: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
MXrep:

This yoruba economic illterate doesn't know the difference between Nissan, Toyota and Innoson. For your information we have Mercedes by ANAMCO now assembling SHACKMAN trucks but none is the same with indegenous Innoson

You don't really know much about the Innnoson Motors as well. They are also assembled vehicles. They aren't produced wholely in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
No tribe is mightier than my Igbo tribe
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the president elect.

Uche can only insult on social media, but Tinubu will be sworn in on 29 May 2023.
I saw ur signature.. I knew how urgent u require mental evaluation
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Bjmath: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote post=122068723]Interesting times we li
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
Yorubas need to embrace truth and stop tribalism[/quote]....,......... One thing you fail to understand is that,it is not only Igbo that voted for peter obi during the presidential election.80% all ethnic christian voted for obi through the direction of their pastor. while Muslim vote were divided between Tinubu,Atiku and kwankwazo. The remaining 20% christian vote were given to Tinubu through his die hard fans....so stop giving yourself false hope my brother....The results of governorship election proof everything.if it is only Igbo vote,obi vote would never reach 3million.it is someone like you that started shouting Lagos is no man's Land. thinking that only Igbo made obi won Lagos forgetting many christian Yoruba also voted for obi.....I like obi,but obi still need to build bridges like Tinubu..... otherwise, nothing will happen.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Bjmath: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
That is just the deadly truth.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by JoiGeeva(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
It will end in tears for you soon.
LeoDeKing:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the president elect.

Uche can only insult on social media, but Tinubu will be sworn in on 29 May 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Abiliboi: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hating a tribe that can make out a very delicious soup from leaves the entire world has called bitter leaves is a waste of time cool

Copied!
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Putinofrussia: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi visited Chief Innocent Chukwuma, CEO of Innoson motors, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared photos from his meeting which he captioned;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639731361173979139?s=19

Beautiful but why does he always wear black for God's sake?
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by kenechukwuori(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Most wealthy people are very simple.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by omonnakoda: 1:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 4:14am On Mar 27, 2023
The real president elect of Nigeria and the the real owner of GTB
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Folafikemii: 4:43am On Mar 27, 2023
All he does now is to keep visiting people around. He go soon taya.. 😂
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Kamor010255: 5:00am On Mar 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Interesting times we live in indeed
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
Yorubas need to embrace truth and stop tribalism

So 80% of your problem is Yoruba... Get ready Winter is coming
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by pronto1(m): 5:11am On Mar 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency . One thing you forget to note is many Yorubas voted for him along ethnic and religious lines
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by riczy(m): 6:19am On Mar 27, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Nigerians are about to waste another 8 yrs. 8 yrs is enough to own a bachelor, masters and PhD.

Yoruba please wake up now
if Nigeria Uni is d case here, oga u lie na lie!
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2023
skj1377:
You will need it to develop your region . Peter obi the president of Ibo and Ibo people of south east.
We have Nissan, elizade/toyota in south west. They are all imported vehicles no difference. I think Volkswagen can still be rehabilitated while Alaba market can be demolished and used as testing ground or race track for all vehicles produced in Lagos. I forgot to mention scoa/ Peugeot. Just forget southwest is good to go anyday any time.

Nissan and the other aforementioned are Japanese companies, how come and how and when did it belong to Yoruba?
Lying here and there, cover your head in shame.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2023
Bashet:

Yoruba Proforce alone is far better than your spare parts assembly innoson

Hahhahahahha, The Entire Liberia , Sierra Leone and some parts of East africa now buy and use Innoson. Your hate go fit carry this one?
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 27, 2023
okrikaboi:
He should create strong relationships outside igbo
LP is Igbo and Calabar only abi?
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Houseontherock1: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Nigerians are about to waste another 8 yrs. 8 yrs is enough to own a bachelor, masters and PhD.

Yoruba please wake up now
4 years for your bachelors, 1 year for your youth service, 18 moths-2 years for your masters and minimum of 6 semesters (3 academic caledars) for your PhD undecided
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2023
Dagger111:

Bubu wey say una be 5%, u no attack am cos of fears from Fulanis who can teach u guys lesson, but na innocent Yorubas u dragged into your nonsense. Leave Yoruba alone and face ur problem. You no see say una Obi don become president at last nah. Lolz... wawa people.

Baba , ask fulani question make them explain to you. Fulani go tell you say Igbo no day find trouble, na when you find them you go know. Una be coward, na just say bad thing no make sense if not, una for understand the gravity of this nonsense una day do for Nigeria.
The major problem of Nigeria na Yoruba tribe, quote me anywhere.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Ceazario: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You can never be wise
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 7:06am On Mar 27, 2023
gimakon:

Baba , ask fulani question make them explain to you. Fulani go tell you say Igbo no day find trouble, na when you find them you go know. Una be coward, na just say bad thing no make sense if not, una for understand the gravity of this nonsense una day do for Nigeria.
The major problem of Nigeria na Yoruba tribe, quote me anywhere.

I can't actually blame you.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2023
Dagger111:

I can't actually blame you.

Blame me for what exactly? We did not vote a druggie, means we hate yoruba, we hate yoruba na em The same Igbo voted Obasanjo, obasanjo is from Togo abi? Yaradua is from Spain? No be so?
Una go day do stupid tribalism. Day do anyhow.
You wan blame me, abeg go away.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by AdnanBnB: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi visited Chief Innocent Chukwuma, CEO of Innoson motors, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared photos from his meeting which he captioned;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639731361173979139?s=19

Obi let see how far u can go b4 the people around u find there square root.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by VOR2019: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Massiveglory:
The original winner of the presidential election whose mandate was robbed is preparing to lead Nigeria because he knows his mandate will be restored

While the mahood yakubu 4am president-select is still looking and begging for people to recognize him.

PODATTI is coming
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) / My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke / Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.