Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Spy Who Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Spy Who Loves Me? (2380 Views)

For Guys Who Loves Big Bweast Only *graphic Photo* / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2008
You are in love with him/her and looking towards marriage but one day he/she told you that you didn't meet each other by accident, he/she was sent by the feds to investigate you because they've been suspecting you are into illegal deals. He/she succeeded in stealing some vital information from you but had to back out at the middle because he/she fell in love with you.

OR

He/she was sent by a business rival to steal important business information from your file while faking to love you but along the line, after sending a few info to your business rival, he/she fell in love with you and quit spying on you.

OR
He/she had a bet with friends that he/she must sleep with you and dump you but along the line, he/she fell in love with you and decided to back out from the deal.

Question:
Will you break up with him/her because of this information after all all habits never die or will you just forgive because the bible said that love covereth all sins?
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by jekkad: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2008
break up instanta
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by onyinye2(f): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2008
I would say "Good Bye and screw your self on a mountain". there is no love with out trust. so you later.
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by Hannibal: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2008
Without trust, there cannot be a good relationship.
How does one trust a spy??
I would kick her scrawny ass out. . . . .She'd be lucky if i dont whack her kneecaps with a baseball bat.
Hannibal can't stand rats.
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by smooooooth: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2008
i have been in the third situation, had a bet with friends, got the girl and fell in love, was called all kind of names by my friend. anyway the relationship broke up after 4yrs, her fault though, still miss her, she's been my best so far. funny how what we dnt consider turns out.
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2008
Pack out Pack out, spy? No Trust
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by Gamine(f): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2008
I like!!!!

yay!!

i will loff him the moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2008
Without trust, there cannot be a good relationship.
How does one trust a spy?? Huh Huh Huh Huh
I would kick her scrawny ass out. . . . .She'd be lucky if i don't whack her kneecaps with a baseball bat.
Hannibal can't stand rats.
Hello, she's no more a spy . Remember that when she came for the initial mission, she didn't really know you or how nice a person you were. She was working on the premise given to her by her boss. She violated the rules, put her job on the line to be with you and all you can do to pay her back is kick her out? Haba!!!
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2008
Pack out Pack out, spy? No Trust
So you'll also kick out the guy in the 3rd scenario even when your wedding is one week away?
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

So you'll also kick out the guy in the 3rd scenario even when your wedding is one week away?
you didn't mention anything about wedding o
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by Hannibal: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

Hello, she's no more a spy . Remember that when she came for the initial mission, she didn't really know you or how nice a person you were. She was working on the premise given to her by her boss. She violated the rules, put her job on the line to be with you and all you can do to pay her back is kick her out? Haba!!!

Habits never die. . . . .
She would give in one day and return to her evil ways of spying.
I can't be with a chic like that. . .
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2008
Habits never die. . . . .
She would give in one day and return to her evil ways of spying.
I can't be with a chic like that. .
That's prejudice because you don't know what she'll do. If she was a bad person like that, she would've given you up even after loving you . It's like saying that any woman that marries a playa like you hoping you'll be faithful is as stupid as she comes, how about that?
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2008
you didn't mention anything about wedding o
grin grin grin grin So you'll reconsider if wedding is near but if it's just bf/gf, you'll quit?

Question:
Are you quitting because of your principles or are you quitting because you are just scared?
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by Hannibal: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

That's prejudice because you don't know what she'll do. If she was a bad person like that, she would've given you up even after loving you . It's like saying that any woman that marries a playa like you hoping you'll be faithful is as stupid as she comes, how about that?

What about the people she had sold out in the past. . . . . . She should concede to the law of Karma and move on after being dumped.
Any woman that marries a playa should have a 10% allowance that the marriage might FAIL.
It's called INSURANCE.
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2008
What about the people she had sold out in the past. . . . . . She should concede to the law of Karma and move on after being dumped.
Any woman that marries a playa should have a 10% allowance that the marriage might FAIL.
It's called INSURANCE
Karma? so you agree that karma will catch up with you for all these women you've been breaking their hearts over the years?
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by Hannibal: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

Karma? so you agree that karma will catch up with you for all these women you've been breaking their hearts over the years?

Karma??
Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, Karma can't touch this dude.
Besides, whose heart have i broken??
Stop hallucinating and keep your frog eyes on the ball. . . .

I won't marry a SPY.
Once a spy always a SPY.
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by TheSly: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2008
Even those that are not Spy are not excluded from being evicted if Le Sly spots another sweetie whom he likes.
Let alone some bloody Spy. . . . . . . . . . . . I don't have that time. cool
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2008
I won't marry a SPY.
Once a spy always a SPY.

What makes you think that Nigerian women will marry a playa without thinking that once a playa always a playa?

If a man cannot marry a female LovePeddler, why should women marry a male LovePeddler like you?

karma? You wait for it darling, keep breaking dem hearts!!! shocked shocked
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2008
Even those that are not Spy are not excluded from being evicted if Le Sly spots another sweetie whom he likes.
Let alone some bloody Spy. . . . . . . . . . . . I don't have that time.
What if you've married her and she's preggy with your son after hearing the news?
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by Hannibal: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

What makes you think that Nigerian women will marry a playa without thinking that once a playa always a playa?

Nigerian women will marry a playa because they have got no choice, do they?
The ratio of Naija women to Naija men is now 20 : 1. tongue grin wink
They would rather marry a playa than an armed robber or a cart pusher.

If a man cannot marry a female LovePeddler, why should women marry a male LovePeddler like you?

Like i mentioned earlier, the ratio of marriage-ready Naija men to women is 1 to 20.
It's almost a biblical miracle for Naija woman to meet a young, dynamic professional Naija man asking her hand in marriage.
Why do u think girls are happier than men in Nigeria when the issue of wedding pops out. . . .  .
To Naija sisters, the happiness is the equivalent of NASA putting a man on the MOON. grin grin grin grin

karma? You wait for it darling, keep breaking them hearts!!! shocked shocked

I will do ma best!!!!
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by TheSly: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

What if you've married her and she's preggy with your son after hearing the news?
''Speechless'' sad
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2008
[size=14pt]Nigerian women will marry a playa because they have got no choice, do they?[/size]
The ratio of Naija women to Naija men is now 20 : 1. Tongue Grin Wink
They would rather marry a playa than an armed robber or a cart pusher.
Geeez, somebody hold me back before they ban me here, Who has no choice? Is it still the Nigerian men that can rarely feed themselves unless they do 419? Nigerian women are more educated than Nigerian men, who's begging who, playa?
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by Hannibal: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

Geeez, somebody hold me back before they ban me here, Who has no choice?

Ilesha babe, have u got any choice??
For a playa to have asked your hand in marriage, count your scrawny, grubby-ass lucky.
80% of y'all won't marry until u clock 30+
Naija men are in hot demand!!!
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2008
Like i mentioned earlier, the ratio of marriage-ready Naija men to women is 1 to 20.
It's almost a biblical miracle for Naija woman to meet a young, dynamic professional Naija man asking her hand in marriage.
Why do u think girls are happier than men in Nigeria when the issue of wedding pops out. . . . .
To Naija sisters, the happiness is the equivalent of NASA putting a man on the MOON. Grin Grin Grin
Do you know that you are a mental case? Keep pipe dreaming and it seems it's been long you left Naija because chics in Naija no really send Naija men again. They prefer more hardworking Ghananians, camerounians and Senegalese. Give me Etoo Samuel anyday and to hell with Kanu abeg.
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2008
Ilesha babe, have u got any choice??
For a playa to have asked your hand in marriage, count your scrawny, grubby-ass lucky.
80% of y'all won't marry until u clock 30+
The supply exceeds the demand for Naija men by astronomical miles.
All are speculations because you don't have any statistical evidence to prove your assertion. Why are so many Northerners gay if there is an overflow of women in naija?
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by Hannibal: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

Do you know that you are a mental case? Keep pipe dreaming and it seems it's been long you left Naija because chics in Naija no really send Naija men again. They prefer more hardworking Ghananians, camerounians and Senegalese. Give me Etoo Samuel anyday and to hell with Kanu abeg.

The same Samuel Etoo would tell your Dad "Wassup homie"?
Is that the kind of husband u want to take to Ilesha.
Let it be known Ijesha men are proud and arrogant. . . . .I trust your dad to cop his dane gun and blast his ASS.

RedHotChic:

All are speculations because you don't have any statistical evidence to prove your assertion. Why are so many Northerners gay if there is an overflow of women in naija?

Don't misinform the public.
Homosexuals don't do it because of scarcity of women. . . . . . It's in their DNA.
Are u an illiterate??
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2008
The same Samuel Etoo would tell your Dad "Wassup homie"?
Is that the kind of husband u want to take to Ilesha.
Let it be known Ijesha men are proud and arrogant. . . . .I trust your dad to cop his dane gun and blast his ASS.
Are you hating? Give me Drogba anyday and I tell you to go to hell with Okocha, Naija dudes no get game again.
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by Hannibal: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

Are you hating? Give me Drogba anyday and I tell you to go to hell with Okocha, Naija dudes no get game again.

Go head and marry Drogba and leave Naija men for desperate Naija women.
Why should i take your opinion serious. . . . One female social deviant amongst 40 million Naija spinsters cannot tip the balance.
Keep shagging your Kenyans, Senegalese and Gambians.
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2008
[quote]Go head and marry Drogba and leave Naija men for desperate Naija women.
Why should i take your opinion serious. . . . One female social deviant amongst 40 million Naija spinsters cannot tip the balance.
Keep shagging your Kenyans, Senegalese and Gambians.
[/quote]
You are avoiding my question, I need to formidable statistical data that shows that spinsters are more than bachelors in Nigeria even at the ratio of 2:1(Area boys included) especially when Nigeria's last census figures shows that men are actually higher in number. Women are smarter than this in 2008you know, our options are wider than yours, hommie.
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by Pataki: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

You are avoiding my question, I need to formidable statistical data that shows that spinsters are more than bachelors in Nigeria even at the ratio of 2:1(Area boys included) especially when Nigeria's last census figures shows that men are actually higher in number. Women are smarter than this in 2008you know, our options are wider than yours, hommie.

PREPOSTEROUS!!!!

You really are twisted you know. What wider options are there for women in these days? grin cheesy grin
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by RedHotChic(f): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2008
You really are twisted you know. What wider options are there for women in these days?
You may wanna come down from your high horse and reason logically for a minute. What future do our men have with no education? We'll start governing that nation before 2015 and it's a good thing though because women always do it better. Check out Dora Akunyili, Okonjo Iweala, Lady Nwizu and compare them with the likes of Borishade, IBB etc and ask yourself what men are still doing hanging around aso rock.
Re: The Spy Who Loves Me? by TheSly: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2008
RedHotChic:

If wishes were horses. . . . . . . .
You this Ijesha babe with your imaginary dreams sha! undecided
You really need to wake up. . . . .which opinion??. . . . .

. . . . . . . You are sleeping hommie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Dump A Man? / The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine / I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.