Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi (7339 Views)

Gov Amaechi Like Taking Risk...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2011
we never ever wanted to be part of this so called nigeria, we only want to live on our own cos Islam is our way of life. Dont think dat a northern muslim give a f.uck about your so called niger delta oil because the northeners that are enjoying it are not upto 2% . Do u think we are after money or driving big cars or whatever you may call it? Keep dreaming my sister. enuff of the hatred
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by aloyemeka1: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2011
okpurukata:

Please I want to state that Amechi just stated the obvious. The UNESCO report published just two months ago confirms his assertion. The issue is what are the northern stake holders doing:? Are they towing the line of the popular Wada Nas (remember him?)  The minister under Abacha that promised to reduce the quest for education in the south.  grin grin grin Laughter wan kill me.

Show us the report.
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by sheyguy: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2011
The man is very correct.
The best way to solve crimes of 20 years into the future will be to give proper education to all right now.
Hard to accept but that's the bitter truth
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by Olaisrich(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2011
It is not lack of education,it's lack of 'adequate corporate education' and they are even asking for more! courtesy of BH.
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by PointB: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
babagy82:

we never ever wanted to be part of this so called nigeria, we only want to live on our own cos Islam is our way of life. Dont think dat a northern muslim give a bleed about your so called niger delta oil because the northeners that are enjoying it are not upto 2% . Do u think we are after money or driving big cars or whatever you may call it? Keep dreaming my sister. enuff of the hatred

It's true, you dont want to be part of Nigeria, but you fought a war to stay in Nigeria, and usurp political power through the barrel to rule Nigeria, and you are still scheming every day and night to rule Nigeria again. Yet you never wanted to be part of Nigeria.

lwkmd because of this hypocrisy.

Maybe you should tell it to your cows.
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by igboboy1(m): 12:51am On Sep 20, 2011
babagy82:

we never ever wanted to be part of this so called nigeria, we only want to live on our own cos Islam is our way of life. Dont think dat a northern muslim give a bleed about your so called niger delta oil because the northeners that are enjoying it are not upto 2% . Do u think we are after money or driving big cars or whatever you may call it? Keep dreaming my sister. enuff of the hatred

you want to start lying like the Yorubas, very ignorant write up

y did u fight for the unity of nigeria if u never wanted to be part of nigeria? (you are one of those ignorant kids the governor was talking about)

you dont give a Bleep about our oil enh? no be u guys almost wan take our oil money go establish another PTI for kaduna couple of years? All them atiku, ibb wetin u think say give them their money? (it sure wasn't no groundnut),

the mosque una dey pray for abj which money u think say build am? (no be suya money o)

BH who do you think sponsors them? And the sponsorers themselves where did u think their wealth was derived from? (it is no from babi yallah beggings on the street i can tell u that much)

Una don chop our oil money finish u dey form like say u no need am. thunder fire ur left yansh and your right balls, anuofia angry
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by aloyemeka1: 2:42am On Sep 20, 2011
PointB:

It's true, you dont want to be part of Nigeria, but you fought a war to stay in Nigeria, and usurp political power through the barrel to rule Nigeria, and you are still scheming every day and night to rule Nigeria again. Yet you never wanted to be part of Nigeria.

lwkmd because of this hypocrisy.

Maybe you should tell it to your cows.

They are regretting it now. Northerners should have let Southerners go with their evil and Godlessness so they can maintain sharia with no boundarirs and Allah can easily have access to their land. But you see, whenever Allah wants to visit Hausaland, He postpones it because of so many southern infidels who may desecrate Him.
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by PointB: 3:28am On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^

Well, they still have their chance. Gradually, Boko Haram, real or imaginary is taking them to the dream destination. As a self assured adaptable Nigerian, I couldn't care less. My middle name is Change. I love changes! Carry go North, with your separatist agenda   grin
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by emmke(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2011
PointB:

^^^^

Well, they still have their chance. Gradually, Boko Haram, real or imaginary is taking them to the dream destination. As a self assured adaptable Nigerian, I couldn't care less. My middle name is Change. I love changes! Carry go North, with your separatist agenda grin
shut up mr. 'My middle name is change'. The only people that should carry go are your millions of brothers up north. They should all go back to the south. Every day u come on NL and shout 'Divide the country' yet millions of u are living up north and are still trooping there. If y'all are really serious about ur country and detest north this much, why not avoid their region like a plague. But no, u keep living there and are still trooping there. So Shut up u hypocrite.
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by oduasolja: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2011
igbo boy:

you want to start lying like the Yorubas, very ignorant write up

y did u fight for the unity of nigeria if u never wanted to be part of nigeria? (you are one of those ignorant kids the governor was talking about)

you dont give a bleep about our oil enh? no be u guys almost wan take our oil money go establish another PTI for kaduna couple of years? All them atiku, ibb wetin u think say give them their money? (it sure wasn't no groundnut),

the mosque una dey pray for abj which money u think say build am? (no be suya money o)

BH who do you think sponsors them? And the sponsorers themselves where did u think their wealth was derived from? (it is no from babi yallah beggings on the street i can tell u that much)

Una don chop our oil money finish u dey form like say u no need am. thunder fire your left yansh and your right balls, anuofia angry

another igbo land theif claiming ownership of ijaw oil.

but i will not say anything. why dont u try it again like the last time. this time the ijaws will finish u on their own . u dey claim their land as if say nah ur own. you wan steal their land.
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by Dede1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2011
It is very apparent that most Nigerians, including the leaders and the led, attribute wrong connotation to the word, education. Northern Nigerian regional kids are as educated as their southern Nigerian kids. The difference maker is the type of education given to the sections.

Majority of the northern kids get education cooked by Islamic scholars whose favorable ingredient is to kill an unbeliever (infidel) of Islamic doctrines. With this basic mindset, the stage is set to incorporate such idea with everyday social life including polity. Also ability to understand and speak Hausa language may have given then certain form of communality within the Islamic clique.
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by PointB: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2011
emmke:

shut up mr. 'My middle name is change'. The only people that should carry go are your millions of brothers up north. They should all go back to the south. Every day u come on NL and shout 'Divide the country' yet millions of u are living up north and are still trooping there. If y'all are really serious about your country and detest north this much, why not avoid their region like a plague. But no, u keep living there and are still trooping there. So Shut up u hypocrite.

You rather should shut your gutter mouth! As far as the North is fed fat with oil riches from the south; as long as billions of naira of oil money find their way up North, and as long as this sh%%t-hole remains One Nigeria, everyone is free to live where he/she wants. So get that fact into your numskull. Until Nigeria ceases to exist, Southerners will live anywhere they like, flaunt their wealth, and when necessary defend themselves against groups like Boko Haram and their sympathizers. And like I said, North should up their game, lets see who loses! Until then, One Nigeria, in your face!
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by EkoIle1: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2011
emmke:

shut up mr. 'My middle name is change'. The only people that should carry go are your millions of brothers up north. They should all go back to the south. Every day u come on NL and shout 'Divide the country' yet millions of u are living up north and are still trooping there. If y'all are really serious about your country and detest north this much, why not avoid their region like a plague. But no, u keep living there and are still trooping there. So Shut up u hypocrite.

Amen.

Unfortunately for many of these folks, their thoughts and way of life is based on bigotry, money, greed and petty tribalism and never principles and strong convictions pertaining to their beliefs and desires.

They have so much hatred for everything beyond their boders, but they still depend on the same folks outside their boders for survival.

Money and greed rules, never principles
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by mitofag: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
Eko Ile:

Amen.

Unfortunately for many of these folks, their thoughts and way of life is based on bigotry, money, greed and petty tribalism and never principles and strong convictions pertaining to their beliefs and desires.

They have so much hatred for everything beyond their boders, but they still depend on the same folks outside their boders for survival.

Money and greed rules, never principles

Egbon mi from Iragbiji, too many "ibons" in this post of yours. Whats happening to you? You are deteriorating real fast.

Have you been fired by Remi? It seems like you are not getting enough dose of BAT c/u/m shots like you used to ? That can only be the reason you arent as sharp as when you were on it 24/7. Please do something ASAP okay?

We need the old Iragbiji-ole back please!
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by igboboy1(m): 12:23am On Sep 21, 2011
oduasolja:

another igbo land theif claiming ownership of ijaw oil.

but i will not say anything. why dont u try it again like the last time. this time the ijaws will finish u on their own . u dey claim their land as if say nah your own. you wan steal their land.

dont get your point, so when you hear oil you automatcally think ijaw? daft thing.

I guess the oil in akwa ibom and cross river belong to the ijaws
Oil in Edo is for Ijaw
Oil in Delta and Rivers is for the Ijaws as well.

Might surprise you i am igbo but am not from the east, Sorry to bust your bubble
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by MeAndYou(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Even with all their ruling class and the oyel moni that they are sharing regularly?
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by shigoslim(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2014
We need to call spade a spade obviously Gov Amechil is saying the truth, we all know that truth is bitter but the handwriting is on the wall.

Educational system is poor in Nigeria and northern has highest ratio 80%, am not saying this because of hatred but if will want a better, peaceful society we must address this issue. Infact i giver kudos to southern Nigeria not that they are economically buoyant but the little they has, they make sure that their children have education. Though the least education in southern Nigeria is secondary school both female and male but northern Nigeria hardly u find primary six holder talkless of secondary school holder. The leaders in the north should wake up and start doing the right thing if we want a better and a peaceful society.
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by MeAndYou(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
shigoslim: We need to call spade a spade obviously Gov Amechil is saying the truth, we all know that truth is bitter but the handwriting is on the wall.

Educational system is poor in Nigeria and northern has highest ratio 80%, am not saying this because of hatred but if will want a better, peaceful society we must address this issue. Infact i giver kudos to southern Nigeria not that they are economically buoyant but the little they has, they make sure that their children have education. Though the least education in southern Nigeria is secondary school both female and male but northern Nigeria hardly u find primary six holder talkless of secondary school holder. The leaders in the north should wake up and start doing the right thing if we want a better and a peaceful society.
+1
Re: 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi by BigSarah(f): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2021
JUst what the doctor ordered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unauthorized Withdrawal Of NLNG Dividends: NNPC Insists On Full Disclosure / 2019: APC, PDP Eye Contractors, Lawmakers For Campaign Funds / We Warned The East!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.