Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,201 members, 7,860,304 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi (40864 Views)

Ex LP Guber Candidate, Eze Oko, Demands Prosecution Abure / Falana Writes AGF, Demands Prosecution Of ‘Arrested’ 400 Sponsors Of Terrorism / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by reddingtonblack: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
historic:

Why will they say they are voting for Tinubu... They vote for competence my friend. The previous elections they have been voting for other tribes you didn't remember bigotry but now that one of theirs who is seen to be competent is on the ballot box you remember that they are bigots.. the Yorubas I have as friends have really been taken aback by the attitude of their kinsmen

Same out shit for decades ... only IGBOS knows Competence yet you wonder why the COMPETENCE is not transient with the leaders performance.
As good as ronaldo is, not everyone will agree Ronaldo is good, but where 10 out of 10 feels ronaldo is good check them well .... they have to be igbos 😆
IGbos voted for other tribe as long its what PDP presented, they believed PDP was there surest ticket to presidency if they show commitment and loyalty buh the exit of Peter OBi open there very eye to reality that the North were only using them all along and there is no grand prize ... we don't have problem with igbos supporting themselves or OBi but the % is what makes it questionable.
GEJ won some state in the north despite Buhari popularity and acceptance .. thrash that competence talk
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by kayusely70(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
He should be promptly arraigned!
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by benheaven(m): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
If Bukola Saraki a serving Senate President was made to stand trial before the CCT for not declaring his assets honestly, an ex-governor that underperformed should stand trial.

If Justice Walter Onnoghen, a serving Chief Justice of Nigeria stood trial before the CCT for not declaring his assets diligently, a second runner up should stand trial.

Nobody is above the law. As an Anambra man, I need justice!

The petty thief must return what he looted from Anambra. If he claims it was not looted, then he must inform the CCT why he didn't declare it as a public official. No other way about it.

Obidîot must stand trial for stacking our money in tax havens- facts.

It is not true. Obi did not steal our money. TINUBU had case with CCT.
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by brownlolly(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Felabrity:
use your brain, wale is Tinubu relative

So he should be held responsible for the actions of his relative? Has he been found guilty of anything?
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by MatrixCircle: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Peter Obi grin ;. The Dove that is feared as a lion. APC trying all strategies with sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by bekpo(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Peter Peter Obi is in big trouble, hos own is finished.
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
historic:

Did Anambra people tell you that obi looted them... Drinking paracetamol for another's headache
Yes, there is a thread here in 2012, where Anambra people were complaining of Obi's inefficiency, the thread almost ran up to 50 pages of complains, now the hypocrites are turning around calling him messiah because of Ipob agenda. Hypocrites.
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by sheriffindy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pablo Escobar was crushed...think again before you reply
TheChameleon:
Lol. Mess with Tinubu and get mercilessly crushed cheesy
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by sheriffindy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
And you prefer an old great grand father to rule you instead..
Zico5:
Peter Obi is a fraudster. Thank God we dodge bullet during the election. His activities after election shows that he is a desperate man looking to rule by all means
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by Munzy14(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

The doctrine of double Jeopardy doesn't apply here. No one has taken him to court on the matter before.

Obidîot must stand trial- facts.
Seems illiteracy is innate for you..

Pandora papers wey list Tinubu's heavy fraud..🤣🤣🤣

Electronic warrior without direction.
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by Thonee(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Stupid urchins will see this headline and be happy.
Bullion vans missed road to baba diapers house and no prop.

Baba diapers aka Pablo Escobar was convicted of drug yet became governor of Lagos state and now has been selected by High Neck to rule Nigeria.

Amodu Yekini of iragbaji community in Osun state who has changed his name to BAT must rot in jail.
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by sheriffindy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Just try and be sincere to yourself..Have you asked yourself the tribe that loves bleaching the most?
reddingtonblack:

A tribe that 98% thinks one is nothing short of bigot and tribalism

Recently so many yorubas have come out to support and identify with OBi but have you see igbos come out and say they voted Tinubu

In the last election all candidate won @least one state in each region across the nation expect for East, no candidate met 25% in the East only. if it is not tribalism whatelse is it

I have so many igbos friends in my area and i grew up in surulere, all these igbo look these look that is trash to me, no tribe as monopoly of beauty, fresh or handsomeness But why Igbos are alway hellbent on monopolizing every good remark is what i don't get

To igbos they are the only one making money every yoruba are smelly dirty and living in an unroofed houses. only igbos sleep and face one direction, even twins should av diverse views IF they are being sincere
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by nerorex01: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
One would have thought you’re schooled enough to be loaded but then it’s just an evaporated view

N3TRAL:
If Bukola Saraki a serving Senate President was made to stand trial before the CCT for not declaring his assets honestly, an ex-governor that underperformed should stand trial.

If Justice Walter Onnoghen, a serving Chief Justice of Nigeria stood trial before the CCT for not declaring his assets diligently, a second runner up should stand trial.

The petty thief must return what he looted from Anambra. If he claims it was not looted, then he must inform the CCT why he didn't declare it as a public official. No other way about it.

Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by Greatchidozie(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Shey then know Tinubu's name is there too? Make them no add this one to the drug case at hand already make the old man no go die.
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
The firm wants to cash out from the Billion Van merchandise ......lols

Let them wait and hear Peter Obi's response....is will amaze them ..lols
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by Nyceguy92: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
Obviously a cooked up story.

Even the name of the law firm, Flexlaw, smacks of naivety and lack of seriousness. Law firms have a convention for naming their practices.
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by 9jaRealist: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

>

Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by BigIyanga: 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Here we go, yeah i agree that igbos have voted for yorubas, ijaw and hausa ... but you forget all these candidate had one thing in common which is PDP or for decades competence was only pertinent to PDP abi
IF Peter Obi had not left PDP it is certain 90% of igbos vote would have gone to PDP
Competence is subjective to diverse view, when an 90% of a tribe think and see things from the same perspective something is fundamental wrong ..
Our democracy count from 1999 and where you see 30yrs ... my preferred choice in 07 was yaradua, i voted jonathan 11, then switch to Buhari, pdp 2 and Apc 2 fair enough

No be say naa mouth, Igbos can never do half the things yorubas have done for igbos ... the most painful part is even if you can't show appreciation @least don't start forming predator on our heads in our provinces. just respect boundaries is that tew much
You dont see the foolishness of your argument?
1993 most igbos voted for MKO.
In 2003 Igbos voted for OBJ against Ojukwu-They voted for competence and 1 Nigeria. AD a Yoruba party endorsed OBJ and refused to present a presidential candidate because of their kinsmen
2007, Igbos they voted for Yar’dua against GMB and Umezoke who is an Igbo man. He lost in in ward/lga against Yar’dua.. they Those competence over tribal benefits/affiliations
In 2011 Igbos voted for GEJ while Yorubas voted for Ribadu/Adeola because a Yoruba was nominated as VP.. Igbos voted for competence and unity

In 2015, Igbos voted for GEJ/Sambo.. competence and unity.. Yorubas voted for GMB/Osibanjo tribal benefits over unity.

Same voting pattern in 2019 and 2023… you guys really to look yourself in the mirror before calling others bigot.
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by Karnice600: 2:21am On Mar 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

Rubbish.
Paint Obi however you want, he's still better for Nigeria than the blabbing, sloppy bag of cocaine in agbada.
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 2:29am On Mar 28, 2023
This is long overdue.

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by Chrismania100: 3:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Igbo hatred will soon wipe away your entire generation if you are not careful.
Yoruba are lazy and full of envy over igbos for dominating them in their lands.
The reason they hate Peter Obi cos they never knew he would go far like this

N3TRAL:

He has cleared no name.

His name was not struck out of the publication. It's still there.

My grandchildren will read about the petty thief, Pandora Obidîot, on the publication one day- facts.
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by ogastone(m): 4:46am On Mar 28, 2023
These people are indirectly admitting that Tinubu is guilty as charged by trying to fight Obi
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by Injera(f): 5:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Zico5:
Peter Obi is a fraudster. Thank God we dodge bullet during the election. His activities after election shows that he is a desperate man looking to rule by all means
Yes obi must rule. He is the best thing ever after chatgp3 obi by the grace if okeke abiama will rule ibo 5 states but Nigeria, that includes Yoruba and Hausa mba
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by greatiyk4u(m): 5:14am On Mar 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

It's not a dead case. Has nothing to do with elections.

It's a code of conduct Tribunal matter.

Nairaland SAN..I sight you.
In this thread you are from Anambra, in another thread, you are q Nigerdeltan while in reality you are a crude yoruba man.

I can understand that many of your kind take solace in commenting here due to idleness
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by 2tpick: 5:46am On Mar 28, 2023
Evergreen12345:

My grandchildren will read about the petty thief, Pandora Obidîot, on the publication one day- facts.

you are NOT POTENT so shut up God will never allow you to produce more senseless thing like YOU again

Chai guy u get badt mouth ahswear
if na me u tell this thing I will deactivate my account sharparly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by Okhuadams(m): 6:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Creeper:
The lawyer asks CCB to take constitutional action within 30 days, or it will ask a court to compel it to do so.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/590307-pandora-papers-law-firm-writes-ccb-demands-prosecution-of-peter-obi.html
Behold the man without SIN
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by reddingtonblack: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2023
BigIyanga:

You dont see the foolishness of your argument?
1993 most igbos voted for MKO.
In 2003 Igbos voted for OBJ against Ojukwu-They voted for competence and 1 Nigeria. AD a Yoruba party endorsed OBJ and refused to present a presidential candidate because of their kinsmen
2007, Igbos they voted for Yar’dua against GMB and Umezoke who is an Igbo man. He lost in in ward/lga against Yar’dua.. they Those competence over tribal benefits/affiliations
In 2011 Igbos voted for GEJ while Yorubas voted for Ribadu/Adeola because a Yoruba was nominated as VP.. Igbos voted for competence and unity

In 2015, Igbos voted for GEJ/Sambo.. competence and unity.. Yorubas voted for GMB/Osibanjo tribal benefits over unity.

Same voting pattern in 2019 and 2023… you guys really to look yourself in the mirror before calling others bigot.

We can't count from 1993 becos the democracy ended even before it started, but agree i acknowledge they vote for mko

Like i said before Igbos were convinced there surest path to presidency was with PDP becos of it national structure ... they know a party without structure can't win so it was pointless ruining there chances in pdp queue and they also know at that time Nigerians have not forgiven them enough to vote an igbo close to power unlike now we have generation that don't even know history. Staying and voting PdP was igbos best chances, all that competence talk save it for small small children. politics is all about interest

IGbos sabi competence and we can't see it in there region .. onitsha is the biggest market in west africa if someone like Tinubu handle Anambra ... wo forget
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by Akanipaul1411: 7:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Your shame de cash me oo.
Is Peter Obi not available to respond to you guys. There is never been an allegation against Obi that you guys have ever proven. If it's this one, it's a minor case.
Tinubu didn't declare assets
Buhari didn't declare assets
Wike didn't declare assets
El-Rufai did not, etc. Una don de shoot una self with sponsored newsmen.

N3TRAL:

Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by Kbidi: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

Very unintelligent and uninformed summation...lol...
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by Oneday82: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

You are just a wasted sperm. Lost fwllow
Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by BigIyanga: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2023
reddingtonblack:

We can't count from 1993 becos the democracy ended even before it started, but agree i acknowledge they vote for mko

Like i said before Igbos were convinced there surest path to presidency was with PDP becos of it national structure ... they know a party without structure can't win so it was pointless ruining there chances in pdp queue and they also know at that time Nigerians have not forgiven them enough to vote an igbo close to power unlike now we have generation that don't even know history. Staying and voting PdP was igbos best chances, all that competence talk save it for small small children. politics is all about interest

IGbos sabi competence and we can't see it in there region .. onitsha is the biggest market in west africa if someone like Tinubu handle Anambra ... wo forget

Your argument is devoid of logic lol.
1999 Igbos have voted for a better candidate without considering tribe.
Since 1999 Yorubas have voted for their kinsmen first before competence.
What does Onitsha have to with national election?
I guess it has never occured to you that you have voted along tribal lines since 1999 and u go around calling people tribal bigots lol

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi by historic: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2023
reddingtonblack:

God forbid someone like Tinubu handling Anambra... Anambra will just be under slavery and backwardness for many years. The people no go fit challenge am and touts will have a say more than the security forces. Mba kwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike In 'Age Certificate Forgery’ Scandal Ahead Of 2019 - Sahara Reporters (Pics / Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) / FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.