Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu (5591 Views)

Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️ / Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever / Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu by AmotekunSW: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Corridon:
Ayu is a betrayal.
Betrayer not betrayal

Go school, you no gree.
Re: Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu by AmotekunSW: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jones4190:
Ayu is the one that bring ACN in Benue state, he also among the members that found APC before he go back to PDP

He is coming back to APC very soon. His work in Pdp is completed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu by AmotekunSW: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
VEXT:

Obi working for tinubu..

Urchins r not wise.
Too dumb

Who was the greatest beneficiary of Obi leaving Pdp?
Who were those who convinced Obi to run?
Who brought him to Labour?
Who told Obi to ignore a strong Kwankwaso and pick a weak Datti?
Who was the person funding Obidients movement in LP?

You Obidients are being played but are too dumb to notice, you just don't know it yet.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu by VEXT: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Who was the greatest beneficiary of Obi leaving Pdp?
Who were those who convinced Obi to run?
Who brought him to Labour?
Who told Obi to ignore a weak Kwankwaso and pick a weak Datti?
Who was the person funding Obidients movement in LP?

You Obidients are being played but are top dumb to notice, you just don't know it yet.

Trash..

All Urchins are stupid as their father tinubu
Re: Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu by Maize247(f): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
Tinubu is an experience politician while you can trace some big names in Nigeria politics to him, likewise Atiku but Obi is just a boy that only understands the Regional politics of Catholic and Anglican

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu by AmotekunSW: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
blacksam01:
this man should know tinubu well...this is long before he started to eear his infinity design cap....

To think that Tinubu's pictures of 30 years ago showed Tinubu with the infinity logo on his cap.
Re: Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu by AmotekunSW: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
VEXT:

Trash..

Stupid Obidog that his useless party could only win 1 state in the entire Igboland.

I hear Kenneth Okonkwo is the legal adviser and spokesperson to Peter Obi and labour party.
See him here.

By the time you see that you Kanu's pigs claiming to be Obidients are being played, Tinubu will have finished his 8 years.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu by VEXT: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Stupid Obidog that his useless party could only win 1 state in the entire Igboland.

I hear Kenneth Okonkwo is the legal adviser and spokesperson to Peter Obi and labour party.
See him here.

By the time you see that you Kanu's pigs claiming to be Obidients are being played, Tinubu will have finished his 8 years.

U don go take tinubu cocaine come dey run mad like mad dog for nairaland
Re: Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu by Kingzeez10: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
VEXT:

Trash..

Instead of you to answer him if you really have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu by adedayoa2(f): 4:22am On Mar 28, 2023
EastAlchemist:
These men are not enemies
Tinubu is a master strategist I must give it to him
At some point I was suspecting he sent obi because I never still understand that obi political move
I'm telling you, Obi really spoil market for Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu by Felimax(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2023
sleek214:
. Google and you'll see throwback photos of Atiku and Tinubu. Don't allow your emotions cloud your reasoning. All these men were friends, are friends and will remain friends.

You get sense!
They are doing everything to weep sentiment and only fools will fall for it.
Re: Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
sleek214:
. Google and you'll see throwback photos of Atiku and Tinubu. Don't allow your emotions cloud your reasoning. All these men were friends, are friends and will remain friends.

GBAM...

100% truth
Re: Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu by didroon43: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
EastAlchemist:

Wow mind reader

But I did not lie na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism / How Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda Affected Nigeria – Daniel ! / Bombs Kill 10 At Pdp Rally - One Person Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.