Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,241 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos (62094 Views)

In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals / Lagos Domestic Worker Flees With N13.9m Cash, Jewelry One Week After Resumption / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
John Ogbu comes to Lagos and didn't see Okafor the landlord with so much money to target but killed Ajoke the poor local tenant, yet Ogbu and Okafor's kinsmen are unremorseful about this Lagos pattern.
ode. read u no gree block head

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Dickcap: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Lagos is a no go area

Wetin happen to benue people?
Guy give yourself some respect
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Abdulhakeem7(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tie him to a trailer and drag him on the ground

Bunch of miscreants

Same Benue people who repeated voting Apc into government will know no peace

After putting us into mess
Then they will run away from Benue to lagos looking for a good life

Give them pvc now they will repeat it again Same thing with northerners..
I swear no pity from me to them anymore
You guys can't avoid mentioning APC in all news, if someone is unable to impregnate his wife, you will say APC is the cause. It's high time you stopped blaming APC for everything and start blaming the perpetrators of any crime. Peace unto you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by tsephanyah(f): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2023
smileyoo:
tribalist, he is not Igbo, but from Benue.
moreover we have criminals all over Nigeria.
Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Fulani. e.t.c.
a criminal is just a criminal, without tribal or religious affiliation, because anyone could be his victim, due to his selfishness and greed.
you mean there are no igbos in Benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

It makes absolutely no difference. Because we do not really have proper systems for identifying and tracking people in Nigeria. The best you can do is guarantor who the police will hold.

Yes, evil is evil is everywhere....unfortunately.

(I was even going to say that maybe we should return to the good old days, or even what happens in many parts of Nigeria where familes live together in several generations...but then again, some family members self.)

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2023
LordAdam16:

It is not laziness.

A lot of people have domestic staff because they value their time and for convenience. Calculate all the hours you spend on menial tasks and ask yourself if you'd rather expend that on your career or family or something else you enjoy.

Street don rough but if all the politicians and high powered executives can have domestic staff, why shouldn't you if you can afford it. Stories like these are among the hazards of being well to do in a country that's teetering on the edge.

Or is it not in this country that domestic staff of the Senate President (Saraki) stole millions from him? Should Saraki vacuum his floor, wash his car, cook his food, take out the trash by himself? Is he crippled?

-Lord
you are making too many excuses. Your mindset like that of the typical African is very poor. Instead of spending 2 hours jogging and going to gym that you so called rich people do you can program your mind to where your house chores is your gym activity. When you sweep the floor it's exercise, you are working some muscle sets, etc etc. I see everything I do around the house as my exercise regime.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2023
Elzakzaky:

Was it not in Anambra state that gave the Labouring party over 95% vote that 5 able bodied men were killed for attempting to steal an old keke napep? How come life is so worthless in your kpumiri region?
ode.. those able bodied criminals killed over 5 pipu in 7 days. brain una no go get. na just dey talk like mumu

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Mrvictorwrite(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2023
You try to help someone's life from their poverty status, they'll come and destroy and betray you. What a wicked act! They should serve him some good punishment.
He's nothing but a beast!

Hit me up for your Assignment, proposals, thesis, dissertation and course work that will pass a Turnitin report.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Originalsly: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Guyman01:

...... he may have committed similar crimes before this ine that he was caught

I'm thinking same ..... within 24 hours he commited this crime .... tells me he did this before.
When will the sentence be carried out? .... and will we know?

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by dalass(f): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Staywithbina:

[b]Ogbu in Igbo means killer ,[/b]so he is living up to his name ,those days in Juniorate,my guy John ogbu set me up,told lies against me and bleeped my life up.fear the ogbus

Hmmmm.. This is serious 😧 shocked

We need to find out the real meaning of people's names too oh.

Old people needs to live with family like their children and grandchildren. Or cousins etc that will take care of them... Such a bloody criminal.... In just 24 hours
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Brendaniel: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
John Ogbu comes to Lagos and didn't see Okafor the landlord with so much money to target but killed Ajoke the poor local tenant, yet Ogbu and Okafor's kinsmen are unremorseful about this Lagos pattern.

You see why Igbos are tagged with so many crimes sometimes in Nigeria, also why there is this omoigbo tag by Yorubas when the person's language doesn't sound Yoruba or Hausa.

The Ogbu you see sounds Igbo but he is not Igbo, he is from Benue, from Benue to Kogi down to Edo state, there are so many names almost all the tribes share with the Igbos, that sometimes have the same spelling and pronunciation.

When I opened the thread I also thought he was Igbo, if the news did not specify his state, I would have said the least this man would be might be Delta Igbo.

I have seen names like Elachi, Agaba, Ogbu, Ijeode, Jide, Okolo, Idibia and so on.

Can you believe that these names I mentioned none of them is from the south east or even the south south that is even the closest to the south east.

But Igbos also bear or have closely similar names to these names, though I've seen some who understand a bit of Igbo and some totally do not understand at all, but they are not from the south east.

So Bro, you guys need to soft pedal with this Igbo thing, a lot of people you guys call Igbos are not Igbos, you guys might end up having problems with other tribes unknowingly....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by KINGS100(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2023
Nawaoooo! No one is safe anymore ooo
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Er in obodo oyibo you send most old people to old homes. Where they get preyed on by minders. Or in the UK you hire minders who incidentally are often japa gang.

Same shit different toilet.

The vast majority of old people will require assistance.

The real problem is that so many Nigerians cannot be trusted. Yourbcarpenter may be the one to cut your key for robbers. Or your driver. Or your pikin.

Your blue collar criminal cursed with. mixture of unintelligence, greed, impatientce and brute strengtht.
lets even for one second excuse the case of very old people, bro I see very strong looking young men and women with like 3 house helps. Like whyyy ?

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by ShaqFu: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2023
benjackugo:
Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing His Employer And Her Daughter In Lagos (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1441855/domestic-worker-sentenced-death-killing-employer-daughter-lagos-photos/
What an idiot. This is how they behave, they act without thinking. I believe he murdered them believing he can get away with it stealing their possessions.

May he rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by OmegaAutos: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tie him to a trailer and drag him on the ground

Bunch of miscreants

Same Benue people who repeated voting Apc into government will know no peace

After putting us into mess
Then they will run away from Benue to lagos looking for a good life

Give them pvc now they will repeat it again Same thing with northerners..
I swear no pity from me to them anymore

Now u are talking, i keep telling people that the problem is from that sire and the north....
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by ibtommy(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

When they say READ READ READ
Una no dey ever get sense
Your papa just waste all him money to send you to school.
It will take only 1 minute to read
If na to watch 5 mins comedy skit, na there Dem go see you. But to read for 1 minute dey hard una.
Bunch of illiterates,better go refund your papa all the money he wasted on your school fees.

...abi 5 minutes Indecency. That's what they are good at. Good-for-nothing ignoramus. His father actually wasted his heard earned money on him.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Judgesledge(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2023
tsephanyah:
Igbos chai
IGNORANCE personified, please take your time and read the post , you may learn something today, I am really afraid for you, ignorance and tribal bigotry is quite a dangerous combination, will be praying for you dear
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2023
Solofresh2:
True.
You can see reason why it's difficult to be kind to people sometimes.
If that woman is not kind to the idiot,her death would have been avoidable
forget kindness. Too many killers on these streets bro lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Okhuadams(m): 8:50am On Mar 28, 2023
benjackugo:
Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing His Employer And Her Daughter In Lagos (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1441855/domestic-worker-sentenced-death-killing-employer-daughter-lagos-photos/
Make that same mercy kill u and ur bastard lawyer together with all of una entire generational generations
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2023
nedekid:

The late woman needed domestic help due to her age. How can you compare yourself somebody over 80?
80 is not too old. When I am 80 I plan to be doing 100 push-ups cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by tsephanyah(f): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2023
Judgesledge:
IGNORANCE personified, please take your time and read the post , you may learn something today, I am really afraid for you, ignorance and tribal bigotry is quite a dangerous combination, will be praying for you dear
thanks
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by smileyoo: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Benue igbo
but when you travel to their domain and call them Igbo, they revolt and fight against your false narration.
that's why I affirm that tribalist, hardly travel outside their domain.
you tribal bigots should leave Igbos alone, it's not a crime to belong in the same country with you.
when some people mis-behave, you tag them igbos, even when the same people deny their Igbo origin, but when they are involved in any great achievements, you help them to separate them from their Igbo origin

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by luluosas(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2023
What a wicked world
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Isabi4lov: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Na wa o people are wicked

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by nedekid: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
80 is not too old. When I am 80 I plan to be doing 100 push-ups cheesy
Lol. That's the prayer. But one has to start now to keep the body healthy.
One has to admire someone like Obj, still fit in his late 80s.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by LordAdam16: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
you are making too many excuses. Your mindset like that of the typical African is very poor. Instead of spending 2 hours jogging and going to gym that you so called rich people do you can program your mind to where your house chores is your gym activity. When you sweep the floor it's exercise, you are working some muscle sets, etc etc. I see everything I do around the house as my exercise regime.

Housework can never be gym activity, bros.

I don't like housework. I have never liked it. Heaven forbids I can afford not to do it and I still do it. YOLO.

And we both know you're comfortable. So take a timer when next you perform a chore. Compile for a week. Unless you're a gym instructor, no employed person spends that much time in the gym. Everyone is struggling with WLB and you're talking about replacing proper gym activity with washing dishes.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by smileyoo: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2023
tsephanyah:
you mean there are no igbos in Benue
do they accept that they are igbos ?
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Neddstark: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
shocked stupid people bringing a stranger into your home. Is it laziness ? No stranger in my house ooo. I do everything by myself. My cooking gas has finished now, I am about to carry the cylinder by myself . I no lazy. I go carry the cylinder inside boot lol. Don't trust nobody. Streetz is red. No joy . Sweep my floor myself, wash my car myself, cook my food myself, empty my dustbin myself, dust my house myself, am I crippled ? Are my two hands not working ?

The help is for the octogenarian whose body is weak and needs consistent care. You may not need care but your parents do

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
shocked stupid people bringing a stranger into your home. Is it laziness ? No stranger in my house ooo. I do everything by myself. My cooking gas has finished now, I am about to carry the cylinder by myself . I no lazy. I go carry the cylinder inside boot lol. Don't trust nobody. Streetz is red. No joy . Sweep my floor myself, wash my car myself, cook my food myself, empty my dustbin myself, dust my house myself, am I crippled ? Are my two hands not working ?
You do/repair your plumbing yourself?
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Nyanabo(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2023
As their way, they would blame the devil for deceiving them.

Good judgment. It should be carried out today. No room for appeal.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by tnerro1(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2023
No wonder the Hausa and Fulanis are dealing with them in the north.they are all birds of the same feather.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by xavuv: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2023
God of vengeance ...hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.