Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? (8607 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by heryyy(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2011
Just Wondering If Girls Can Date Their Man For A Whole Year Without Demanding Anything Except Love,  No Request For Material Things, Just Love.  undecided
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Dyt(f): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2011
Sure
dated all my ex witout askin
now m feelin so bad abt it
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by MMM2(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2011
op

do u mean 9ja ladies
undecided
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by heryyy(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2011
M M M:

op

do u mean 9ja ladies
undecided

Does it really matter ? I am talking about girls generally
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by ohachirieze(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2011
Yes,they can.Though few.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2011
At poster yes my gal is an example we have dated 4 more than 1 year and some months without her asking for material tins
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nayah(f): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2011
Hello poster, normally, women shouldn't have to demand! because you guys would offer them sometimes when you want it, when you feel it, and espacially when you would have a pleasure to offer the woman you love*

So yes, we can not demand for more than one year smiley
I wouldn't demand, but honestly I would be very glad if he makes me a surprise sometimes, like I would do for him
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by mikkymoi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
Of course some of the can,

but majority cant,
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nayah(f): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^ "majority" "all" all these words are a bit exagerated, Nigerian women are millions and I'm sure you don't even seen the best ones, just be patient, and soon your "majority" will be " some" or "not all"
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by ANTIsex(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2011
nah dont think most will but very few will , DYT is an example or is she cos she asked me of recharge card d other day,  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

but op asking for recharge card is it part of the game?
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by heryyy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2011
I am surprised to hear there are still some girls who will not demand anything from there men for a whole year.

Maybe i should say young girls age between 18-27yrs

How about that ?

Older than that is seen to be more matured,has her own job/business & lot of relationship experience

Cos i don't think there are any young girls out there who won't demand any material things from there men for a year.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Tosinville(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2011
No girl can do that don't let us lie here most especially Nigerian girls.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nayah(f): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2011
Herry everything happens wink and be aware that some girls can afford to pay what they want without demanding, time is changing my brother
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by angolag(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
The working class girls can do that but don't think of the unemployed Chick or this small gurls. For Port- Harcourt small girls don tear eye oohh. Before you go even ask them out they don demand for money and you must give them to get started otherwise you no want punany.Its just rare !
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by InkedNerd(f): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
[b]@OP: [/b]Yes, some women can. Now ask yourself, can men date a woman for a whole year without asking or demanding for sex?
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by MrsChima1(f): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
Did someone hacked into Inkie's account? shocked
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by InkedNerd(f): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Did someone hacked into Inkie's account? shocked

lol no, it's me Chima. I'm back [again] grin
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by debosky(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: [/b]Yes, some women can. Now ask yourself, [b]can men date a woman for a whole year without asking or demanding for sex?
#

Yes.  tongue
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by MrsChima1(f): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol no, it's me Chima. I'm back [again] grin

Innnnkieeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

How you be suga?
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by InkedNerd(f): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Innnnkieeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

How you be suga?

I dey o!! School started all over so I've been layin' low for a bit. How 'bout you? Wettin dey happen?
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by MrsChima1(f): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
Well, I have been fighting men for about six months and dodging my stalkers. cheesy

Did you read the article about companies are only hiring those who are working to keep the unemployment rate up as a strategy to get rid of President Obama?
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by InkedNerd(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Well, I have been fighting men for about six months and dodging my stalkers. cheesy

Did you read the article about companies are only hiring those who are working to keep the unemployment rate up as a strategy to get rid of President Obama?

lol no I haven't heard that but I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. Let's not derail the threat with our mini politics. Last thing I need is to be scolded on my first day back grin
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by claremont(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
heryyy:

Just Wondering If Girls Will Date There Man For A Whole Year Without Demanding Anything Except For Love,  No Request For Material Things, Just Love.  undecided
A negligible few will, but getting to meet those "negligible few" is as easy as squeezing water from a stone! grin
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 20, 2011
me. the only think i'd "demand" is to spend more time but as far as money and material things
i'd rather work for mine. cool
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Sacarstic: 7:34am On Sep 20, 2011
@Poster you just spoke my mind,this is one issue that puts me off in girls,i am not been selfish, i hope to meet that girl out there that will be with me for at least 3 months without making any demand and also not deprive me of her love because she is not making any demand from me. Just last weekend a girl came to my house to help me out with some household chores, when she was done i gave her N1500 for her transport fare and she was frowning her face,i immediately asked her what the problem is and she said she wants to make her hair and nails which will cost her N6000,i told her i can only afford N3000 which i gave her and she left but for sure that will be my last encounter with her. At the moment i have invited a girl from Abuja to see me this weekend and she told me i should keep enough money to take care of her and i asked her what she meant and she said i would have to buy her a designer shirt and a jean,i said good but believe me the appointment is canceled,i told her i can only afford her flight ticket,good food and may be go for outing but she was cold. Like i said i am not been selfish but i love women with self confidence,who carry themselves with dignity and virtues qualities of our mothers,funny enough this two girls have good jobs.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by hassymo5(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

me. the only think i'd "demand" is to spend more time but as far as money and material things
i'd rather work for mine.  cool

Then i will look for you every where in the world and marry you, but i dont believe your story cos ladies ladies ladies!!!!!
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2011
A sensible and romantic man will give it on his free way.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2011
Even the ones that don't demand would expect you to use your 'church mind' to shower them with material goodies; if you do not (while foolishly thanking your god that the 'rare' woman you're with isn't at all demanding or materialistic), they would sooner or later manufacture strange reasons why the relationship is 'no longer working'. . .and why they're preserving their kinky pussies for 'marriage'. Before you know it they would abruptly dump your broke/stingy/unspending ass and look out for a more spendthrift 'reasonable' man. . .telling their friends that you were not "caring enough". In their warped minds 'caring' is always equivalent to spending on them. So the bottomline is that they peddle their love for money or for things that money can buy - whether or not they directly demand for it. Which is why, technically, most of them are love-peddlers. This is especially applicable in the Nigerian context though.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by agitator: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2011
^^ you be your papa pikin. wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by agnesefe: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2011
Probably, an infinite minority-a likely matured and responsible subset, which is a great investiture-not with the make of transaction based and fiction inspired “relationships”, we’ve embraced today-that search will take some long tenure.
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by tellwisdom: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2011
WHERE U WAN SEE D DATING FROM?? sad sad
Re: Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? by Sike(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2011
@OP. I dont think so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hottest Selfies You've Ever Seen / TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal / True Life Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.