Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,435 members, 7,843,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship (1386 Views)

This Is Affecting My Relationship / It's Affecting Me Psychologically, Please Help! / My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by teekay213(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2023
Hi,

I have been snoring for some years now and it annoying that I have tried ways to stop it but didn't work.

Whenever my girlfriend comes to sleep over she will not able to sleep well because my snoring disturbs her sleep and now she avoids coming to my place complaining that I don't let her to sleep well.since then she hasn't been responding well to me and I also feel my neighbors too are affected but can't tell it to my face..

I have try different sleeping position to no effect.

I'm fed up and wish I could get a help.

1 Like

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by OmotolaBoy(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2023
I don't have problems with people that snores...

I even like it

4 Likes

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by SenecaTheYonger: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
I don't have problems with people that snores...

I even like it

Two of you should date then

7 Likes

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Firstly try alot of things.

Why do you snore?
The inability to breathe out causes snoring.

Try sleeping right. Sleeping positions could affect you. Either sleep on your right side or your left side.

Make sure your nostrils are not blocked by catarhh. Try using shea butter to rub your nose before sleep. Try using inhaler for catarrh. Your also put hot water on into your nose and spit out the catarrh. Works most of the time to open your nostrils.

Lick tom tom to sleep.

Try exercising.

Go to jumia and look for anti snore stuffs.

Leave that gf of yours. She is not trying to even help you but just avoiding you. Better categorize her in your life well.

If you both can not work towards it. Love no dey there.
teekay213:
Hi,

I have been snoring for some years now and it annoying that I have tried ways to stop it but didn't work.

Whenever my girlfriend comes to sleep over she will not able to sleep well because my snoring disturbs her sleep and now she avoids coming to my place complaining that I don't let her to sleep well.since then she hasn't been responding well to me and I also feel my neighbors too are affected but can't tell it to my face..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by SenecaTheYonger: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2023
teekay213:
Hi,

Sleep on your side when she around. Or buy this anti-snore mouth guard

4 Likes

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by Vinnie2000(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2023
Kai,

This Reminds me of a Colleague who came to pass the Nite,@my place.

During his sleep, Dude does Not only Snore, but FARTS also. shocked embarassed

To Live with a SNORER is not Easy@all. πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by JASONjnr(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Sneezing, Snoring, Farting, Getting hungry and so on are all natural circumstances that is more of a reflexive behaviour and not a voluntary behaviour.

You don't have control of it. If a woman picks fault on you because you sneeze, then she's trying to tell you that she's perfect or without fault.

Leave any woman that is still wallowing in that teenage mentality. When she's clocking 35yo, she will see snoring as sexy!

7 Likes

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by RoyalBlu(f): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2023
Hmmmm.

How about your wife and kids in all of this.

*Isolate the triggers and deal with them.

2 Likes

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by Vinnie2000(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2023
JASONjnr:
Sneezing, Snoring, Farting, Getting hungry and so on are all natural circumstances that is more of a reflexive behaviour and not a voluntary behaviour.

You don't have control of it. If a woman picks fault on you because you sneeze, then she's trying to tell you that she's perfect or without fault.

Leave any woman that is still wallowing in that teenage mentality. When she's clocking 35yo, she will see snoring as sexy!

It's like you are a SNORER. wink cheesy

Because, To Sleep Very Close to a SNORER is Not Easy oo. undecided
Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Why won't you snore like local generator when you drink, smoke and all that unhealthy lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by Qatar2022: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2023
teekay213:
Hi,

Cut off your head and the snoring will stop

2 Likes

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by geez18(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Qatar2022:

Cut off your head and the snoring will stop
hahaha... Be serious man!
Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by geez18(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2023
Are you obese or overweight? Then you need to loose some of the weight by working out.

When you sleep, lie facing up WITHOUT A PILLOW. This allows for free air passage through your nasal cavity.

Lastly, I hope your mattress is sturdy and not the type that sags heavily when weight comes on it? If it is, then change it.

These solutions I profer are a bit unorthodox, but you can try them and see if you can overcome your challenge. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by Rokiat(f): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2023
ears plugged May help her but she try sha because it’s not easy. grin
Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by teekay213(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why won't you snore like local generator when you drink, smoke and all that unhealthy lifestyle.
I do neither

1 Like

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by imoh4king(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
I use to SNORE very loudly but right now, it has reduced drastically. My methods were;

1. Try shedding some weight via exercise.

2. Totally eliminate alcohol.

3. Sleep with your side in order to relax the vibration from the throat. (Highly recommended)

4. Use anti snoring aide or anything that will conveniently close your jaw to reduce the throat vibration.

4 Likes

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by JASONjnr(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:

It's like you are a SNORER. wink cheesy

Because, To Sleep Very Close to a SNORER is Not Easy oo. undecided

Ofcoz I snore and I don't have control over it.

2 Likes

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by Vinnie2000(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
JASONjnr:

Ofcoz I snore and I don't have control over it.
Maybe You should be Eating Light meals b4 going to Bed.
Or sleep Sideways.
because the Noise, nor Easy@all.
NOT Everyone can Cope.

1 Like

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by wumi2017(f): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by teekay213(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
wumi2017:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
what's so funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by rickleye: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
teekay213:
Hi,

My g/f asked me to sleep in the other room because she says I snore. Oh really, do I ! I have a bunch of recordings of her snoring . Personally, I find listening to snoring hilarious and to those that complain, to you I say - you aren't really tired. If you're really exhausted. You'd sleep through anything.

Besides Sleep Apnea where you need to those machines to make sure you don't die when sleeping. I purchased these sleep mouth guard clip. What it does is to keep your air ways open so that it does vibrate against each other which causes the sound - snoring. Cost me about $20.
They are uncomfortable at first but after 2 weeks , you get a hang of it .

1 Like

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by frozen70(f): 5:37am On Mar 29, 2023
teekay213:
Hi,

You nay have added weight

You sleep on your back and face up so when you snor the sounds can be very embarrassing

Reduce your weight then start sleeping on your stomach or side ways

4 Likes

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by JASONjnr(m): 6:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Maybe You should be Eating Light meals b4 going to Bed.

Or sleep Sideways.

because the Noise, nor Easy@all.

NOT Everyone can Cope.

The effect of sleeping in one position is dangerous..
Food control doesn't stop people from snoring.

The moment you turn a man and you struggle through different efforts to make earnings, your snoring habits begins. It's natural. It's tiredness.

2 Likes

Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 6:32am On Mar 29, 2023
angry
But I thought y'all said snoring scares away witches and wizards? grin.
Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by teekay213(m): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2023
rickleye:

My g/f asked me to sleep in the other room because she says I snore. Oh really, do I ! I have a bunch of recordings of her snoring . Personally, I find listening to snoring hilarious and to those that complain, to you I say - you aren't really tired. If you're really exhausted. You'd sleep through anything.

Besides Sleep Apnea where you need to those machines to make sure you don't die when sleeping. I purchased these sleep mouth guard clip. What it does is to keep your air ways open so that it does vibrate against each other which causes the sound - snoring. Cost me about $20.
They are uncomfortable at first but after 2 weeks , you get a hang of it .
thanks bro,how can I get one?
Re: I Snor And It's Affecting My Relationship by LadyRosa2(f): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2023
Maybe your snoring dey like the noise trailers plying from North to South make on federal roads.

Kpele.May God give you money to build your own house.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food / Men Using "No Simping" To Feel Good About Their Broke Selves You Are All Idiots / Remind Me Her Name Of You Know Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.