Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,472 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help (5721 Views)

My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. / I Am Afraid Of Sex. How Can I Prevent Extreme Tiredness After Sex? / Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by labake1(f): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Draslo:

You're 30?

No, I am sweet 16
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Draslo(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2023
labake1:

No, I am sweet 16
Sure you are.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by frozen70(f): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
Davizee:
In a few months time I am gonna be 19 . I am already afraid as I thought by now I will be already catering for myself but my parents are still feeding and it is making me depressed. I am presently preparing for the upcoming JAMB examination and depression isn't making me able to concentrate. I am just all by myself. Please I need help, I am the second child of my parents.

What makes you think that at 19yrs of age, you should be catering for yourself

Do you think Nigeria is USA
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Davizee(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2023
frozen70:

What makes you think that at 19yrs of age, you should be catering for yourself

Do you think Nigeria is USA
That's what they told me even my pastor
He said when he was 16 he left his parents and that I should try to be catering for myself so that I won't be a burden to my parents just because my parents went to beg for food
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by frozen70(f): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2023
Davizee:

That's what they told me even my pastor
He said when he was 16 he left his parents and that I should try to be catering for myself so that I won't be a burden to my parents just because my parents went to beg for food

I think your pastor is giving you wrong information about life

If your parents are beging for food, it's their problem and fault because probably they didn't work hard

So how does he want you to make a living if not Yahoo
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Davizee(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
frozen70:

I think your pastor is giving you wrong information about life

If your parents are beging for food, it's their problem and fault because probably they didn't work hard

So how does he want you to make a living if not Yahoo
My parents are really working hard especially my mom but I don't seem to understand why life is cruel to us. This is the uttermost reason I hate life and everything
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by frozen70(f): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Davizee:

My parents are really working hard especially my mom but I don't seem to understand why life is cruel to us. This is the uttermost reason I hate life and everything

Pls take it easy
Life is not sweeter for anyone

Just put your hope in God and trust in him

The most important thing now is for you to gain admission and you will understand why the fingers in our hands are not equal
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Davizee(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
frozen70:

Pls take it easy
Life is not sweeter for anyone

Just put your hope in God and trust in him

The most important thing now is for you to gain admission and you will understand why the fingers in our hands are not equal
The truth is that I actually got admission last year but to there was no money to further it. What if it happens again?
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by frozen70(f): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Davizee:

The truth is that I actually got admission last year but to there was no money to further it. What if it happens again?

Chai
May God make away from you and your family in Jesus name
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Davizee(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
frozen70:

Chai
May God make away from you and your family in Jesus name
I hope so
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Professorcplus(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't follow at all. undecided
Why would any rational individual call you, a child who is yet barely an adult, a liability in his own parent's home? More importantly, why do you seem to care so much about what others have to say of you? undecided

If you no begin to use your head for yourself at this age, people dey out there plenty wey go use am against you. Stop listening to foolish nonsense and sit your arse down to study and grow up right where you are. Even people wey dey for America, for south korea, etc. dey siddon for home until almost 30-years of age. Na you wey dey Nigeria — poverty capital of the world — go come be a liability for him own parent house? What nonsense is that? undecided

Madam pls try to understand the situation before making input ma. The circumstances of the young man is beyond what he can handle...

He's just unfortunate to found himself with poor miserable parents that can't help themselves not to talk of helping him..

A young adults feel the effects of his Miserable parents.... Reasons for his fears...

if his parents have mansion, porch and well to do, he won't be on NL...

Sadly, many young male and female are in this circumstances... hoping they survive their young adults life but for how long would they continue surviving if help doesn't comes from no where

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On May 27, 2023
Professorcplus:
■ Madam pls try to understand the situation before making input ma. The circumstances of the young man is beyond what he can handle... He's just unfortunate to found himself with parents that can help themselves not to talk of helping him...A young adults feel the effects of his Miserable parents.... Reasons for his fears...if his parents have mansion, porch and well to do, he won't be on NL...Sadly, many young male and female are in this circumstances... hoping they survive their young adults life but for how long would the continue surviving if help comes from no where
I think it is more the case that you didn't take time to understand what I said at all. undecided

Parents are meant to be responsible for their kids until they are able to fend for themselves. This young man, at his age, is not meant to be worrying about this himself, is what I am simply telling him. His parents are instead the ones to be carrying that weight on their shoulders, and no one, not even society, should put him through that stress at his young age. undecided
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Professorcplus(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I think it is more the case that you didn't take time to understand what I said at all. undecided

Parents are meant to be responsible for their kids until they are able to fend for themselves. This young man, at his age, is not meant to be worrying about this himself, is what I am simply telling him. His parents are instead the ones to be carrying that weight on their shoulders, and no one, not even society, should put him through that stress at his young age. undecided
NO! KOBOJUNKIE most of your contribution doesn't address the real situation

You are meant to address his pain and struggles...

The fella has a parent that can't provide him the basics things of life. Food, shelter, education...

I'm not attacking you but at times, the best comment is not to comment...

Nigeria is already though for most common adult, even with real education, good certificate, experience and skills.

I don't want to reply the guy because I don't have the resources to help. But you choose to ignore the situation behind the story and give your own view for God sake, you need to chill sometimes and read people's stories like you're the one passing through it.

Now imagine the reality of a 19 year old KOBOJUNKIE whose parents are about to be evicted from their accomodations, her father can't pay rent obviously he's a jobless poor and miserable man, her mother is frustrated obviously, little Kobojunks would feel the heat and anger from her parents because a parent who aren't happy can't share happiness with kids.

Basic needs like eating good food, good clothes and accomodations, becomes luxury.......

Don't expect little Kobojunks to have iphone, laptop, Nike shoe, or rich kids as friends because nobody associates with poverty or poor people...

This is the situation of many Young teenager, if little Kobojunks doesn't find help from someone that can atleast sort out her basic needs... she would perish and die for nothing or talk the bull by the horns and enter street, for guys, you rob stores, for ladies you prostitute. Very Simple.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On May 27, 2023
Professorcplus:
■ NO! KOBOJUNKIE most of your contribution doesn't address the real situation. You are meant to address his pain and struggles... The fella has a parent that can't provide him the basics things of life. Food, shelter, education...
I'm not attacking you but at times, the best comment is not to comment... Nigeria is already though for most common adult, even with real education, good certificate, experience and skills. I don't want to reply the guy because I don't have the resources to help. But you choose to ignore the situation behind the story and give your own view for God sake, you need to chill sometimes and read people's stories like you're the one passing through it.
■ Now imagine the reality of a 19 year old KOBOJUNKIE whose parents are about to be evicted from their accomodations, her father can't pay rent obviously he's a jobless poor and miserable man, her mother is frustrated obviously, little Kobojunks would feel the heat and anger from her parents because a parent who aren't happy can't share happiness with kids. Basic needs like eating good food, good clothes and accomodations, becomes luxury....... Don't expect little Kobojunks to have iphone, laptop, Nike shoe, or rich kids as friends because nobody associates with poverty or poor people...This is the situation of many Young teenager, if little Kobojunks doesn't find help from someone that can atleast sort out her basic needs... she would perish and die for nothing or talk the bull by the horns and enter street, for guys, you rob stores, for ladies you prostitute. Very Simple.
1. So, in your mind, the way to address the boy's pain is to give him something, right? Basically, take the place of his parents in this? undecided

2. So, little boy there should go beg or what? Again, it is a parent's responsibility to make certain that their children are well catered and provided kids for. These parents chose to take on those burdens — children— and so should be held responsible for them until the children are individually able to get their footing. My intention was to make OP aware of this and to let him know that he has a right to demand his parents do something about the situation for his happiness sake. I would rather there exists a situation where frustrated young ones raised their voices in unison to condemn the wickedness of parents breeding in the midst of poverty; I would never encourage those souls to go out in the streets to beg strangers for mercy. undecided
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by 4ward4: 9:31pm On May 27, 2023
Powerbando:

You are 19, and you never enter higher institution, you are still talking about independency, and you are depressed at your age
The way devil dey play with some people mind eh,
A teenager for that matter
You better go and eat your mummy food with joy

Soon , devil will push him into drugs. to kill away a suppose depression.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Professorcplus(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I hear you, whichever way, this world is at angle 360. karma or no karma, if there is something wrong within the society... I believe it is more within the responsible of those capable to stand up against it and speak out... a man inside a pit can only be helped by someone outside...

The teenage boy has nothing to speak up for, it doesn't change anything, infact it will be tagged rebellion.

When he scale through it, them he can have a Clause to speak against something abnormal.

As we all know many would never scale through it, while some perish in their misery, many bread more offspring into it, the cycle continues...
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Professorcplus(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2023
Powerbando:

You are 19, and you never enter higher institution, you are still talking about independency, and you are depressed at your age
The way devil dey play with some people mind eh,
A teenager for that matter
You better go and eat your mummy food with joy

If him get mama wey dey give am food shebi e for better, try to comprehend stories beyond text and picture his reality......

You should count yourself lucky you manage to have a good guidances/supported..

He doesn't have any hence his fear....
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On May 27, 2023
Professorcplus:
■ I hear you, whichever way, this world is at angle 360. karma or no karma, if there is something wrong within the society... I believe it is more within the responsible of those capable to stand up against it and speak out... a man inside a pit can only be helped by someone outside...
■ The teenage boy has nothing to speak up for, it doesn't change anything, infact it will be tagged rebellion.
■ When he scale through it, them he can have a Clause to speak against something abnormal.
■ As we all know many would never scale through it, while some perish in their misery, many bread more offspring into it, the cycle continues...
1. I disagree! If you are sitting comfortably inside your pit, no one can save you. It is only when you reach out in anger against the pit that you create that chance to not only be saved from the pit but also ensure the pit will never be for you from then on. undecided

2. Well, he needs to decide for himself whether he will choose that path of rebellion in order to break his mind and mental and hopefully his own life free from that hell or if he will continue to bow to the status quo like others do. It is his choice to make. undecided

3. So when a person has scaled through and then speaks out it isn't rebellion but till then it is rebellion? This problem is indeed societal and cultural! undecided

4. Well, as I said, I would rather incense these kids in order to have their eyes opened right where they are now so they realize the truth and genesis of the problems — their parents. My hope is that by doing that these children can in turn make better decisions so they never end up like their parents — an end to the cycle. That is my goal and intent. undecided
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Professorcplus(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I disagree! If you are sitting comfortably inside your pit, no one can save you. It is only when you reach out in anger against the pit that you create that chance to not only be saved from the pit but also ensure the pit will never be for you from then on. undecided

2. Well, he needs to decide for himself whether he will choose that path of rebellion in order to break his mind and mental and hopefully his own life free from that hell or if he will continue to bow to the status quo like others do. It is his choice to make. undecided

3. So when a person has scaled through and then speaks out it isn't rebellion but till then it is rebellion? This problem is indeed societal and cultural! undecided

4. Well, as I said, I would rather incense these kids in order to have their eyes opened right where they are now so they realize the truth and genesis of the problems — their parents. My hope is that by doing that these children can in turn make better decisions so they never end up like their parents — an end to the cycle. That is my goal and intent. undecided
I see you should be an elderly woman judging from your reg. date, reason why I'm been courtesy...

I hope you have meaning impact on people outside NL.

regards
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On May 27, 2023
Professorcplus:
■ I see you should be an elderly woman judging from your reg. date, reason why I'm been courtesy...I hope you have meaning impact on people outside NL. regards
Is there a reason why it should stretch beyond Nairaland for me? undecided
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Professorcplus(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is there a reason why it should stretch beyond Nairaland for me? undecided
Why not, everyone knows that when you deactivate your account, you become a "nobody"
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On May 27, 2023
Professorcplus:
Why not, everyone knows that when you deactivate your account, you become a "nobody"
I have no intention to deactivate my account though. I never understood why people do that when they aren't even dead. I can always take a break again and come back many years later to it. It is not like I plan to change any time soon. grin
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by detectivejones: 9:56am On May 28, 2023
You're still very young as long as your parent are not complaining you're still their resposibility. And please stay away from those telling otherwise except Yahoo dey hungry you what you said is no excuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? / What Kinda Fruit Are You??? / My Friend Met His Lecturer Having Sex With A Female Student In His Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.