Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help (5732 Views)

My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. / I Am Afraid Of Sex. How Can I Prevent Extreme Tiredness After Sex? / Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by tivhador: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Davizee:
In a few months time I am gonna be 19 . I am already afraid as I thought by now I will be already catering for myself but my parents are still feeding and it is making me depressed. I am presently preparing for the upcoming JAMB examination and depression isn't making me able to concentrate. I am just all by myself. Please I need help, I am the second child of my parents.

Enjoy it while it lasts, cos it ain't gonna last for long. Live your life a day at a time
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Luckysbab: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nia69:
Because we're almost the same age. What do you mean by match then?

About the same age match
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Luckysbab:

About the same age match
Okay.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Davizee:

I don't know what to do
Lol those guys won carry u go where u nor know. Use ur head before them use am for u
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Davizee(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nia69:
Okay.
Are you 19?
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Davizee:

Are you 19?
Yes, I am.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Davizee(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nia69:
Yes, I am.
Wow
Ok
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Davizee:

Wow
Ok
Why are you shocked? We have many 19 yo here.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Davizee(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nia69:
I thought you are 69 😅
Just kidding
What's up with your name?
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
Davizee:

I thought you are 69 😅
Just kidding
What's up with your name?
Lol. Nia is my nickname while 69 is my favorite number.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Davizee(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nia69:
Lol. Nia is my nickname while 69 is my favorite number.
Outta 1 to infinity you chose '69'
Something's fishy
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Davizee:

Outta 1 to infinity you chose '69'
Something's fishy
tongue Yeah.

Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Davizee(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nia69:
tongue Yeah.
Yeah 🙄
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Luckysbab: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2023
Nia69:
Okay.

Generally, how have you been though?
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2023
Luckysbab:

Generally, how have you been though?
Awwwn you care about me. That's nice. 🥺

I've been great. What about you?

cheesy I have a boyfriend now.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Luckysbab: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Nia69:
Awwwn you care about me. That's nice. 🥺

I've been great. What about you?

cheesy I have a boyfriend now.

That's interesting to hear and I see you are excited about it - that's a positive one. 😁

I hope you will be patient with each other this time and nurture it. But stay focused on your ambitions too and don't get too carried away.

Of course, I do. I'm not sure why I shouldn't care - that will be absurd. Perhaps, I don't keep up enough - but wouldn't that be pestering too 🤷
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Luckysbab:

That's interesting to hear and I see you are excited about it - that's a positive one. 😁

I hope you will be patient with each other this time and nurture it. But stay focused on your ambitions too and don't get too carried away.

Of course, I do. I'm not sure why I shouldn't care - that will be absurd. Perhaps, I don't keep up enough - but wouldn't that be pestering too 🤷
Yeah, he's the best. I'll always try my best to stay focused. Thank you.

😙I like that. Maybe because we don't really know each other. I mean we're acquaintances. I understand your point.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2023
Nia69:

🙄🙄

Give the phone back to your mom.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Luckysbab: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2023
Nia69:
Yeah, he's the best. I'll always try my best to stay focused. Thank you.

😙I like that. Maybe because we don't really know each other. I mean we're acquaintances. I understand your point.

Works fine that way. 👍

He's the best? Whew! Isn't that "hot" 🌞

Met on Nairaland? And how long? If you don't mind me prying.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Failure2019:

🙄🙄

Give the phone back to your mom.
No. tongue
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Luckysbab:

Works fine that way. 👍

He's the best? Whew! Isn't that "hot" 🌞

Met on Nairaland? And how long? If you don't mind me prying.

🔥🔥🔥

We didn't meet on NL. We attend the same uni and he's in his 4th year. We've been friends for almost 3 years before we started dating. 😂😂 I've started my diary again, I'll soon tell the whole world about him.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Luckysbab: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nia69:

🔥🔥🔥

We didn't meet on NL. We attend the same uni and he's in his 4th year. We've been friends for almost 3 years before we started dating. 😂😂 I've started my diary again, I'll soon tell the whole world about him.

That's a good one. Looks promising.

Stay happy
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Luckysbab:

That's a good one. Looks promising.

Stay happy
Yeah. smiley

Thank you! 😘
Stay happy too.

How did you come up with the name, Luckysbab?
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Luckysbab: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nia69:
Yeah. smiley

Thank you! 😘
Stay happy too.

Thank you.

😁😁😁

Never been asked that question; caught me unawares. Took 2 names and somewhat did some DJ mix on it.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Luckysbab: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ni
Nia69:
Yeah. smiley

Thank you! 😘
Stay happy too.

Nia is from Anthonia, I guess? 🤓
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Luckysbab:

Thank you.

😁😁😁

Never been asked that question; caught me unawares. Took 2 names and somewhat did some DJ mix on it.
You're welcome.

Sounds interesting.

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Luckysbab:
Ni

Nia is from Anthonia, I guess? 🤓
Yeah. Guessed right.

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nia69:
Yeah. Guessed right.

Is that a part of your name?
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
4Humanity4All:

Is that a part of your name?
Yeah, it is.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Luckysbab: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nia69:
Yeah. Guessed right.

But the 69 part, I guess that's cos they are inverse of each other (But we both know that's likely not the truth) 🌚😁
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Draslo(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2023
labake1:

E shock me too
Wonders
When Teenager don dey think like this, wetin a 30 years old jobless adult go do?
You're 30?
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Luckysbab:

But the 69 part, I guess that's cos they are inverse of each other (But we both know that's likely not the truth) 🌚😁
Actually, you guessed right again. 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Partner Snores: / Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) / Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.