Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? (2655 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / I Didn't Delete Her Unclad Pics And Now Gf Is Pissed / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by NewHere(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2011
I met this sweet first year student of Uniport with some of her female friends in a karaoke bar somewhere in GRA Port-Harcourt, she sang a westlife song with me and it feels so nice. As i was about driving out of the Karaoke place at around 11 pm that night, i met the girl and her group of friends waiting for a cab just outside the gate, i stop and asked which area they are heading to, she said to the a club somewhere in Stadium Road  so i asked them to enter my car. They entered and i took them to the club. After dropping them, i started going home and changed my mind on the way and headed to another club.

On getting to the club, i saw the girl with her friends there (although i overheard them saying, if the place i dropped them is crowded, they will be heading to another place) and we danced, had some drink and exchanged phone number. We have been communicating for some while now and i have already started falling for the babe. On Saturday, she called to come pick her up from a bar somewhere in GRA PH, when i got there she asked me to take her home. When we got to my place, we get down to business and in the morning i dropped the babe off in Uniport. Just for me to call her and ask how she is doing, i cant find her number in my phone and i have been thinking "Did she deleted her number from my phone? if yes, Why?" these are the questions that have been running in my mind or what is she up to (and there is nothing missing from my house). I'm really disturbed.
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by MMM2(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2011
who is with my condom angry
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by mashnino(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2011
guy hope u used condom
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by Sijo01(f): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
HIV!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by GB102(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
sounds funny, i taught guy like one 9th stand? maybe i was wrong
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by mikkymoi(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2011
Doctor: your case is critical,
Nurse: Doctor, the result is ready,
@post: can I see it,

HIV positive,

hahahahahaha, lol,

beta go for check up,
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by ANTIsex(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2011
@op if u ask me , na who i go ask?   maybe like gb102 said she wanted one night stand,  i do belive thats also what u want cos it am yet to see a decent lady that will give her pride up after few days of knowing eachother, or were u planing on courting her? if no let it pass
By the way read my statues. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by tellwisdom: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2011
OP, did you in anyway, see your fone with her?? sad check your msg, cal history, dialled and received calls. You go see the modafucker angry angry
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by NewHere(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
The babe must be good with Nokia, coz there is no trace of her number in my phone. I always use CD (Better ones) when ever i want to get down to business, I actually saw the babe with my phone as i was about sleeping off. So, she must have seen my GF's SMS and too many pic of my GF in my phone (maybe that's why is decided to delete her number, i'm not sure sha).
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by NewHere(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
@GB102, Yes oo me i also love one 9th stand, i.e when i decided to and not when a babe decide to hav a one 9th stand with me, that one no go work, I must find the babe.
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by ANTIsex(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
new here get a life and read my statues below tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by kemmeye: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2011
New_Here:

I met this sweet first year student of Uniport with some of her female friends in a karaoke bar somewhere in GRA Port-Harcourt, she sang a westlife song with me and it feels so nice. As i was about driving out of the Karaoke place at around 11 pm that night, i met the girl and her group of friends waiting for a cab just outside the gate, i stop and asked which area they are heading to, she said to the a club somewhere in Stadium Road  so i asked them to enter my car. They entered and i took them to the club. After dropping them, i started going home and changed my mind on the way and headed to another club.

On getting to the club, i saw the girl with her friends there (although i overheard them saying, if the place i dropped them is crowded, they will be heading to another place) and we danced, had some drink and exchanged phone number. We have been communicating for some while now and i have already started falling for the babe. On Saturday, she called to come pick her up from a bar somewhere in GRA PH, when i got there she asked me to take her home. When we got to my place, we get down to business and in the morning i dropped the babe off in Uniport. Just for me to call her and ask how she is doing, i cant find her number in my phone and i have been thinking "Did she deleted her number from my phone? if yes, Why?" these are the questions that have been running in my mind or what is she up to (and there is nothing missing from my house). I'm really disturbed.

1. go check urself u probably have herpes
2. she probably deleted her number cuz she had no use for a taxi driver animore cuz all i think she needed was a driver and she paid u with s.ex in return.idk
3.ur vocabulary mehn, i mean my eyes just hurt reading through ur sentences.
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by tellwisdom: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
new here get a life and read my statues below tongue tongue tongue tongue

[size=27pt]BOUNCE JOR angry angry[/size]
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
@OP
there could be many reasons:

- she came to your house to investigate if you had "financial potentials" but the look of your home suggested otherwise.
- she expected to get a good time in the bedroom and you were extra lame.
- you didnt use protection and you are now part of the HIV carrier group (or any other STDs out there)
- she stole something from your house but you have yet to figure out what it is.

by the way, if you have contacted her in the past then check you call/text history, her number will surely be there, duh!
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by tellwisdom: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2011
The babe must be good with Nokia, coz there is no trace of her number in my phone. I always use CD (Better ones) when ever i want to get down to business,  I actually saw the babe with my phone as i was about sleeping off. So, she must have seen my GF's SMS and too many pic of my GF in my phone (maybe that's why is decided to delete her number, i'm not sure sha).

Something like dat bro. NO LELE jor. she jst cldnt stand it, so she had to delete her dirty number. Life A NA GAGA, life goes on wink wink badt sharp guy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by Exponental(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2011
Mission completed
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by Beync(f): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2011
Exponental:

Mission completed
Exactly!
New_Here:

@GB102, Yes oo me i also love one 9th stand, i.e when i decided to and not when a babe decide to hav a one 9th stand with me, that one no go work, I must find the babe.

Now a babe decided to hav a night stand with u and she got
She is done with you one night stander or
dont worry, you will find her in your dream
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by neyostica: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2011
@Op and you think thats life What has your one night stand gotten you?? NOTHING!!! Change ur ways
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by 69: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2011
does this dude really know what he wants?
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by freecocoa(f): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2011
Op yoo are a disgrace to your supposed girlfriend,I pity her,hope you get her infected with the useless life you lead,imagine being in a relationship and wanting to still keep a cheap wh*re,you don't know what you want,mscheeew.
Re: Did She Delete Her Number From My Phone? by freecocoa(f): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2011
I mean hope you don't get her infected.

He's Girlfriend Bedwets, Please Advice! / HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud / 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man