Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court (6892 Views)

Shocking! Video Of Buhari Promising Dr Chris Ngige APC Presidential Ticket / Atiku's US Trip Was Secret, Even His Family Members Didn't Know - Dele Momodu / President Buhari, FEC Members Didn't Discuss APC Decampees - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by SReporters: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Fear that man called Peter Obi! Tinubu never expected it, stealth move. He knew they would rig and on purpose, didn’t file for his disqualification before the election. He even went ahead to call Tinubu his senior colleague to fool Apc camp.

After the scam of an election, he then asked inec to release election materials, another stealth move to distract them and confuse them to think he will base his case on IRev irregularities. The old men who thought they can suppress and are above the law fell for it and focused on uploading results. Meanwhile, Peter Obi already met with the US government secretly who told Obi to tell his supporters not to protest, because that was what Apc wanted, so they can repeat SARS, Only for him to now hit Tinubu with the drug case.

Which entirely disqualifies Tinubu and his running mate from contesting, according to the constitution of Nigeria and international law. Tinubu has been on FBI wanted list for long, he obviously didn’t know that, because he was allowed to travel freely, this not only prevents him from being sworn in but enables the ICC and the DEA to issue an immediate arrest warrant to extradite Tinubu to the US to face prison time.

If Inec refuses to swear in Obi, Tinubu will be arrested with all that contributed to this sham election. However, if he concedes he will still go to jail, including the inec boss, who has actually stepped down but not officially.

They messed with the wrong one. At this point Tinubu can not be sworn in as the president, Obi will emerge as the president and it’s obvious without doubt.

They were busy playing injustice, Obi was playing chess. When his vice Datti told Nigerians to be calm that Obi knows what he is doing, that was it. Tinubu was scammed and at this point, it’s end of the road for him and his cohorts.

If he can make a deal with the DEA, those conditions will solely be on his quitting and inec releasing original results, if not the cabal including Buhari will go in for it! It’s game over!

#Copied

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/03/28/when-i-say-peter-obi-is-dangerous-in-court-some-apc-members-didnt-understand-me-ngige/

16 Likes

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by funshint(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Tinubu is on FBIs wanted list and hasn't been arrested in London all these while...be copying nonsense 🤣🤣

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by jetguy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Next kiss

1 Like

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Nuhskhut: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
He will meet someone more stealthy than him.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Chivisee: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
These people and delusion! Nigeria has left you ipob behind... Lol

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Jomonix: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Someone is having a wet dream about Obi presidency.

11 Likes

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
200million dollars gone 😁

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Heffalump(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chivisee:
These people and delusion! Nigeria has left you ipob behind... Lol

Don't be hasty yet. Grab some ekpa or guguru and watch the action movies unfold, Lil boy.

17 Likes

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nuhskhut:
He will meet someone more stealthy than him.
Festus keyamo abi FFK which of them ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Meagainstthem: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin angry grin grin
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by VinnyBaba: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
So Disgraceful of Nigeria, having a President-Select with Drug Case. undecided

Tinubu has made us to become the LAUGHING STOCK of Africa. embarassed sad

7 Likes

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by id4sho(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
tongue
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by IVORY2009(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by raskymonojendor: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by luluosas(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Tinubu is INEC president elect, not Nigeria president elect.
Get your seat belt on, because, PETER OBI IS COMING

8 Likes

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by leisuretym: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
funshint:
Tinubu is on FBIs wanted list and hasn't been arrested in London all these while...be copying nonsense 🤣🤣

Don’t mind that guy, he was given 6 Okpa and one Fanta , that’s what motivated him to write that nonsense, can’t you see okpa written all over that post?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by soil4soil(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
You are still feeling the pain of Obi lossing the election

SReporters:
Fear that man called Peter Obi! Tinubu never expected it, stealth move. He knew they would rig and on purpose, didn’t file for his disqualification before the election. He even went ahead to call Tinubu his senior colleague to fool Apc camp.

After the scam of an election, he then asked inec to release election materials, another stealth move to distract them and confuse them to think he will base his case on IRev irregularities. The old men who thought they can suppress and are above the law fell for it and focused on uploading results. Meanwhile, Peter Obi already met with the US government secretly who told Obi to tell his supporters not to protest, because that was what Apc wanted, so they can repeat SARS, Only for him to now hit Tinubu with the drug case.

Which entirely disqualifies Tinubu and his running mate from contesting, according to the constitution of Nigeria and international law. Tinubu has been on FBI wanted list for long, he obviously didn’t know that, because he was allowed to travel freely, this not only prevents him from being sworn in but enables the ICC and the DEA to issue an immediate arrest warrant to extradite Tinubu to the US to face prison time.

If Inec refuses to swear in Obi, Tinubu will be arrested with all that contributed to this sham election. However, if he concedes he will still go to jail, including the inec boss, who has actually stepped down but not officially.

They messed with the wrong one. At this point Tinubu can not be sworn in as the president, Obi will emerge as the president and it’s obvious without doubt.

They were busy playing injustice, Obi was playing chess. When his vice Datti told Nigerians to be calm that Obi knows what he is doing, that was it. Tinubu was scammed and at this point, it’s end of the road for him and his cohorts.

If he can make a deal with the DEA, those conditions will solely be on his quitting and inec releasing original results, if not the cabal including Buhari will go in for it! It’s game over!

#Copied

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/03/28/when-i-say-peter-obi-is-dangerous-in-court-some-apc-members-didnt-understand-me-ngige/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by festacman(m): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Please show us a concrete evidence that Ngige made this statement because I doubt if he did.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by olisaEze(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
The topic and the epistle no rhyme. Is the Op giving us his own opinions or is he quoting Ngige??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by FarahAideed: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Obidients and Buharist I don't know who mumu pass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by kelechi50: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
May the will of God be done

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by SReporters: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
kelechi50:
May the will of God be done

What will happen on May 29th will shock the whole world.... Stay tuned!
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Lipscomb(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
What is achievements of this bastard called nginge? The worst labour minister since formation of this country. Tinubu administration should probe his ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by deji17: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
These Obidence, what do they give them to sniff that completely damaged their brain?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Omoawoke: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lol,

May 29 don reach, una eyes go clear .
People are preparing for inauguration and handover, you dey here dey talk mandate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by IgOga(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin grin

3rd position......small yansh dey shake o grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Putinofrussia: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
SReporters:

#Copied

Obi is a loser and a goner.All he does on this election is DOA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Benwallt(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Whatever Obi is doing now. It has been in Tinubu's plans for the past 20years. You know what that means
Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Chemicalboss1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
After dem disqualify Tinubu, them go jump Atiku when come second go inaugurate Obi.
Im still seeing things and am km still learning.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: APC Members Didn't Understand When I Said Peter Obi Is Dangerous In Court by Ofunaofu: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2023
Chemicalboss1:
After dem disqualify Tinubu, them go jump Atiku when come second go inaugurate Obi.
Im still seeing things and am km still learning.

Of course e happen for Imo State and na APC start am

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Is Making great Things Happen In Africa / Bomb Blast In Suleja / Barcanista, This Thread Is For Your Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.