Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% (67768 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Reduces Transportation Fares By 50% On Train, BRT, Boat & LAGRIDE / Transportation Fares Soar As Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Abuja / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by NAC1666: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2023
chokekachy:
In February 2023, @jidesanwoolu announced a 50% reduction on all Lagos State Public Transport System for the next one week through the Cowry Card system, this measure is to cushion the effect of the Fuel and Currency crisis.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7560431/sanwo-olu-reduces-transportation-fares-50#120740536

https://twitter.com/MetroLagos/status/1640775627102887958?t=BztH0woB8sZhX0JzO9JHAA&s=19
After winning na
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by topatee: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
I just want to know please, is the hike applicable to all lagosians, or is it for only Igbo people in Lagos?
Admin, this are the type of s***m you should remove from NL
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Galaxydon1(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Funny enough, it will still affect those that voted him in
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by zomby(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2023
During any kind of crisis a great leader step in to make adjustments that reduce the tension in lives of the citizens.
Sanwo Olu made an appropriate move at the right time.

It is also the job of a great leader to modify the adjustments when the time is right.
Again, Sanwo Olu modified the adjustments when the time is right.

All these moves show the capabilities of Sanwo Olu as a magnificent leader; making great decisions, which could be tough from time to time is the key.
Bravo to the man.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Desusi: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Bahamas95:
See how Nigerian politicians dey take gullible Nigerians catch cruise. grin

I heard Desmond Elliott donated eight transformers some weeks back........I won't be surprised if he collects them back. cheesy

After election Nigerian politicians will show you their true colours, most especially when it gets to their last tenure. Just imagine this apostle Paul Sanwo-olu that was writing letters to communities few weeks ago.
What do you expect? Sit down dey look
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by UgoFly: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

You are the ignorant one actually

There was no hike, it was reverted.. All these Peter obi fans sef, anything to suit ur narratives

The only reason you mentioned Peter Obi is cos you thought my name is Igbo. And you have assumed you are not ignorant.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by laiza(m): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2023
Armaggedon:
I hope the people that carried ballot box for him will have free ticket. cheesy
Yes they do
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Alexpetra: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2023
Chris2863:
I should be the one telling you that🤷‍♂️😁

You don’t seem to comprehend much
ok.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by ufotunang: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hahaha.. lagosians you have not seen anything yet .. election is over
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by ufotunang: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Shakara don start... election is over
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Why did you not do this before the governorhip election... nawaoooo
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by ufotunang: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Armaggedon:
I hope the people that carried ballot box for him will have free ticket. cheesy
.. . hahahaha... after carrying the ballot boxes and after the election their suffering continues
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by ufotunang: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
amstamon:
How do these politicians takes us for a ride and yet we still applaud them all because of ethnicity sentiments and bigotry.
Let's call a spade a spade.
So what should now happen to us that actually voted for him due to the 50% slash, hoping it'll remain that way for a long time.
Is it now safe to call this a deceits?
... that is politcians for you... humble during the election period....pride after the election
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by ufotunang: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bahamas95:
See how Nigerian politicians dey take gullible Nigerians catch cruise. grin

I heard Desmond Elliott donated eight transformers some weeks back........I won't be surprised if he collects them back. cheesy

After election Nigerian politicians will show you their true colours, most especially when it gets to their last tenure. Just imagine this apostle Paul Sanwo-olu that was writing letters to communities few weeks ago.
... even sanwo olu was licking ice cream in the public and talking to people and also did usher work in a church before the election...we have not seen him doing all this things after he has won the election
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by ufotunang: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
What about for your APC supporters and those that snatch ballot boxes is it free transportation for them...just asking
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by viodemus: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
I like sanwo. but I also know that mc olomo wan begin increase him account buoyancy. Hence, sanwo's action.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by HenryWilliams(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=onuman post=122140574]

Don't mind the ignoramus of Lagos is for only Yoruba.
After stopping the Igbos in Lagos from taking part to decide who governs Lagos state, what is their profit?

Houmza Yousouf, an Asian, not a Scott, has just been elected Ist Prime minister of Scotland.
An Asian, not an English, won the most coveted office of Mayor of London.

Bayo Onanuga and Femi Fani Kayode [/b]are telling Nigerians that Igbos in Lagos should not take part in deciding who governs Lagos state[b]. Retrogressive mindset[/quote

Oloshi.. in your useless barren lands. Do the Yoruba or Hausa take part in deciding who your governors are?
Do we even have the time for such rubbish?
We face out work and mind our business but you lot with busybody mentality wants to decide alongside Yoruba in Lagos State? Are you people that useless? Always wanting to lord and master over others.. that's why millions of you were murdered less than 60years ago .
If y'all continue like this. Another chapter will be opened and there'll be no GOWON to save your rotten asses this time around.. ALL VANQUISHED ..
Bunch of jokers.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Kabirudeen25(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
L.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Kabirudeen25(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Oloshi.. in your useless barren lands. Do the Yoruba or Hausa take part in deciding who your governors are?
Do we even have the time for such rubbish?
We face out work and mind our business but you lot with busybody mentality wants to decide alongside Yoruba in Lagos State? Are you people that useless? Always wanting to lord and master over others.. that's why millions of you were murdered less than 60years ago .
If y'all continue like this. Another chapter will be opened and there'll be no GOWON to save your rotten asses this time around.. ALL VANQUISHED ..
Bunch of jokers.
Seun lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by onuman: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=HenryWilliams post=122145781][/quote]

--------------'zxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are not from Lagos state.

If you are a Yoruba and wants Lagos for only the Yoruba, you must declare Oduduwa Republic sharp sharp without further delay waiting for crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta to finish. See him coconut head.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Itesyn: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
I just want to know please, is the hike applicable to all lagosians, or is it for only Igbo people in Lagos?
It is only applicable to non Lagosians,
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by eleniyan2020: 12:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:

Is that why you refused to give him equal opportunity to be voted for like Sanwo Olu?
let him go try in anambra!
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Brendaniel: 12:52am On Mar 30, 2023
eleniyan2020:
let him go try in anambra!

Are you a Lagosian? And if you are, are you more Lagosian than him?
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by eleniyan2020: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:

Are you a Lagosian? And if you are, are you more Lagosian than him?
I'm not lagosian...Anambra need him more!
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Brendaniel: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
eleniyan2020:
I'm not lagosian...Anambra need him more!

If you are not a Lagosian then leave the matter for Lagosians to decide that.....
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by eleniyan2020: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:

If you are not a Lagosian then leave the matter for Lagosians to decide that.....
they'd already decide!
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Brendaniel: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
eleniyan2020:
they'd already decide!

Can you name at least 10 of the Lagosians that decided to prove that you are not lying and I will name 10 that did not decide to prove to you that you are lying...
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by MechanicMike: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
ashawopikin:
grin grin

Bro are u still gay or u no longer gay...one man is askin sir(no offenscce) smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.