Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% (67770 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Reduces Transportation Fares By 50% On Train, BRT, Boat & LAGRIDE / Transportation Fares Soar As Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Abuja / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by benqo01(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2023
LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ AS E DEY HOT
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by oloripeter(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Only APC supporter will not pay ๐Ÿ’ฏ percent. Leave them they never see anything because everyone will pay for it in Lagos. Obident movement forever

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by samwillyco1(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Some Electorates will never learn from the hands of criminally minded politicians

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by FireUpNow(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
I just want to know please, is the hike applicable to all lagosians, or is it for only Igbo people in Lagos?
Very good question

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by stasius: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2023
amstamon:
How do these politicians takes us for a ride and yet we still applaud them all because of ethnicity sentiments and bigotry.
Let's call a spade a spade.
So what should now happen to us that actually voted for him due to the 50% slash, hoping it'll remain that way for a long time.
Is it now safe to call this a deceits?

It is too late to cry.
Come back in 4 yrs

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by HenryWilliams(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2023
uba1991:
since he said it's for one week, why then didn't him revert it after the one week before the elections? Some of you will be hailing the idiot that is raping your mother just because he is your tribe.

Fool. So because he extended the grace period.. he should continue to do indefinitely?
Morons Like yourself wail over nothing.
Which Governor of your SE states enacted such a policy?
Which one of them cares about u?
It's Lagos State you must all moan and bitch about .
Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by xtivin(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2023
Politician dash you 30K... he will collect 60k from you at last by adding a little bit of increase on things you use often like transport, fuel, electricity and even tax..abeg where them dey sell sense? I need to buy some brown roof guys.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by whippersnapper(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2023
VIKTO83:
From d onset he spelt it out that it's for 1week period.
So why are u all accusing him of being insincere? Must we play politics with everything?
How many states in Nigeria were able to do anything of such?
you will have sense by force. Your mind go dey
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by kiddkash(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2023
Bahamas95:
See how Nigerian politicians dey take gullible Nigerians catch cruise. grin

I heard Desmond Elliott donated eight transformers some weeks back........I won't be surprised if he collects them back. cheesy

After election Nigerian politicians will show you their true colours, most especially when it gets to their last tenure. Just imagine this apostle Paul Sanwo-olu that was writing letters to communities few weeks ago.
Transformers that were never installed. Just a photo op. Till next election. He might say even member of his household are Igbo
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by onuman: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2023
HIPROFILE:
Shebi na every tribe weh deh Lagos go pay this fare abi e get tribe weh no go pay?

When I said it was too poor and unfortunate for some people to think and acted the way they did to a particular tribe in Lagos during the election youโ€™d think I was just talkingโ€ฆIts a poor thinking mentality because what ever increment, levy or bad policy the government of the day brings on goes all way to affect everybody.

If tomorrow Lagos state Government decides increase tax for shop owners to deal with Igbos then it affects everyone cos they will increase the cost price of the products they sale and ba you go still go buy am indirectly paying for that government increase.

People should rather think right than unnecessarily displaying xenophobic tendency against others.

Don't mind the ignoramus of Lagos is for only Yoruba.
After stopping the Igbos in Lagos from taking part to decide who governs Lagos state, what is their profit?

Houmza Yousouf, an Asian, not a Scott, has just been elected Ist Prime minister of Scotland.
An Asian, not an English, won the most coveted office of Mayor of London.

Bayo Onanuga and Femi Fani Kayode are telling Nigerians that Igbos in Lagos should not take part in deciding who governs Lagos state. Retrogressive mindset.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by EagleSquare1(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2023
As many people as benefitted from the price slash from February to date are qualified to also bear the restored fare (if you like call it price hike), whether Omoluabi or Omo-Ibo.

Kabirudeen25:
I just want to know please, is the hike applicable to all lagosians, or is it for only Igbo people in Lagos?
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by IamV: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2023
amstamon:
How do these politicians takes us for a ride and yet we still applaud them all because of ethnicity sentiments and bigotry.
So what should now happen to us that actually voted for him due to the 50% slash, hoping it'll remain that way for a long time.

Lol,how was your trip to London ?
Welcome to Nigeria ๐Ÿค—.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Bleeel002: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Question of the month grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by AmeLonRo(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2023
That is for Lagosians.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by isholex: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2023
spagettiluv:
buy or lease?
I hope the gullible ones will be able to carry those โ€œLagos state propertiesโ€ to alaibo when time reach.
This was protest against influx of ibo in ladipo market and a warning against โ€œno manโ€™s landโ€ statement.

Kudos to your comment, it's exactly what I intend to say, I will just ad this parable that goes this " it is only the dullard who always think his is the most wise".

When the time is done they will all hawk their lagos properties with their heads to their land of Biafra, awon alaigbon gbogbo, it's this same their attitude that led to their being molest in some part of the world e.g south Africa, they failed to develop their state claiming another people's land as "no man's land" it ll soon clear their ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ eyes
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Poleski: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2023
I told you guys that he did it to buy votes for the election. Now the election is over it's back to square one. APC is evil. cheesy
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by nony43(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2023
amstamon:

Hahaha. Good morning oo. Before the election we were seeing him everywhere . Meetings , Saloons, Mechanic, etc. Have you seen him again since then?

Did you actually vote for him because of the 50% slash?
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by decency02: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2023
tell yourself the truth for once
Mnewton:
Kudos to the governor for being sensitive to the problem masses go through due to Naira scarcity,
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by MountHoreb: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2023
Kabirudeen25:

Very candid question.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by decency02: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2023
i can see the hate . May no igbo man ever help you or happen to you Amen
GeneralPula:
Okay..

Theyโ€™re still far behind for where Anambra Dey..
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2023
Owoino:
If you people know how to read you will see that the 50% slash was for 1 week, isn't 1 week over?
why just for a week during election campaign?
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Onarabu: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2023
Kabirudeen25:

Table shaker
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2023
VIKTO83:
From d onset he spelt it out that it's for 1week period.
So why are u all accusing him of being insincere? Must we play politics with everything?
How many states in Nigeria were able to do anything of such?
Is this you trying to justify it? And make yourself feel better? grin everything is politics! he is insincere! Be honest to yourself atleast, why bother to slash it during election campaigns? Everything is politics!
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2023
Politicians are liars! grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Tommydare(m): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2023
No be this naija u dey since? Politicians will always take us for a ride. Either Bihari, Tinubu, Obi , GRV, Jandor or anybody.
amstamon:
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by isholex: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Tommydare:
No be this naija u dey since? Politicians will always take us for a ride. Either Bihari, Tinubu, Obi , GRV, Jandor or anybody.

Absolutely right
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by iamsolasoul(f): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Discounts don't last forever perhaps they can introduce loyalty where after consistent riding you get a a free ride. That will boost business and the best way to keep customers coming is to reward them but we do things the opposite here.

There's always time for a trial
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Chris2863(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2023
Alexpetra:
chai...my brother read and follow the post well.
I should be the one telling you that๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

You donโ€™t seem to comprehend much
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Jostoman: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2023
Armaggedon:
I hope the people that carried ballot box for him will have free ticket. cheesy
those that help him to chase non yoruba people away from poling unit will use free ticket.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Jostoman: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2023
stasius:

It is too late to cry.
Come back in 4 yrs
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks / No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.