Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) (97845 Views)

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Bvlgari: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2023
OMG This lady says she had sex with her own son 😮😮😮

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnjlBuQBKio

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Dindondin(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqXQaPXD2_M/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Ok. When ll she rotate it to all her male kins?
Different fabricated stories from dumb hosts. Una channel no go sell or get followers not to talk of likes, ise!

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2023
Humans are living comfortably inside Inquity, wickedness, abominations and all sorts of evils , like it is some kind of sport.

Humanity in this evik and wicked generation, Wake up !!
The undiluted and u adulterated Wrath of GOD is dangling and ready to strike, hit, destroy, disperse and dissolve!

Wake up to righteousness, holiness, obedicence to commandments of God and flee from the wrath to come. There will be no where to hide.

WARNING!!!!! GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Mercury12(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Shey you dey wine me ni?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Charlex23(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2023
Righteousness2:
Humans are living comfortably inside Inquity, wickedness, abominations and all sorts of evils , like it is some kind of sport.

Humanity in this evik and wicked generation, Wake up !!
The undiluted and u adulterated Wrath of GOD is dangling and ready to strike, hit, destroy, disperse and dissolve!

Wake up to righteousness, holiness, obedicence to commandments of God and flee from the wrath to come. There will be no where to hide.

WARNING!!!!! GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN.

Oga righteousness! Wetin u Dey find for romance section?

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by jasent(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqXQaPXD2_M/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Not her biological Son. The blogger just cut off that where she made it clear that she didn't give birth to the boy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by jasent(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mercury12:
Shey you dey wine me ni?
Not her biological Son, don't mind the blogger that removed that part from the video

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by buzmanjohn(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
I want to know too
Charlex23:

4 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Blake755: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Omo I saw this video I mad tufikwa some people no try 💔
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Blake755: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
jasent:
Not her biological Son, don't mind the blogger that removed that part from the video
Nah her son

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by jessedaflow: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Charlex23:

grin

12 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Reelmii: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by inoki247: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
From the accent na Ghanaian so I pass....

Seems dey are now grooming more stupid people lately from that side na so one du naked Photoshoot with him pikin the other day....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
APC supporters can do this since they have no morals. Show me an APC supporter, and I'll show you someone who can do anything for money.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by PowerOfLove: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
cool
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by tunwumi: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Aye ti dojú rú.

Is that not insane?

Abeg help me call on feminist to come and fight ooooo

4 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Lovenorth: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Where are the ladies that are always insulting men for wrong doing?

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Anything to trend.
This guy always doing rubbish interviews

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by tsephanyah(f): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Igbos chai
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Zupay: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Things dey happen inside many families but silence is the watchword.

6 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by seanwilliam(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nigbati opin aye bade

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by 7upnigeria: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Na wa O
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Anything goes in the world of Christianity,she can't even cover her hair. I love we Muslims,after bathing in the morning,we must wash our bodies 5 times before our 5 times prayer,if a drop 💧 of urine drops on our cloth or a dog touches our cloth,it's unacceptable for prayer,we have to wash it,if we fart during prayer,we must break it and perform ablution again and start the prayer over again,if we Urinate,we must rinse our private part,also a private part that isn't rinsed makes our prayer invalid. If we drink alcohol,our prayer is unacceptable for 40 days and that is a great sin to Allah. We must emulate prophet Muhammad in all or almost all the things we do which we call Sunnah. From his neatness by wearing trousers that doesn't touch the ground and above ankle,beards to look masculine,that's why an Arab would rarely shave all his beards,it's Sunnah,wearing white JALABIYA like Arabs do is Sunnah,dressing the same way with poor people is Sunnah,sitting on the floor rather than chair is Sunnah,that's why Arabs use flat Arabic sofa that looks like they seat on the floor in sitting room,eating with our hands and no spoon Is Sunnah,prophet wants us to humble ourselves ,our women must emulate our mother Aisha(Prophet's wife)in almost all or everything.. Women acquiring education is Sunnah because Aisha completed her memorization of entire Quran 3 months after Prophet received last chapter of Quran from Allah,later that year,Prophet died and Aisha became an Islamic teacher till age 73. Opposite sex must not stare at each other more than once,no touch,no praying and holding hands with opposite sex like christians do in church,we can't even be in the same room in mosque,I rarely see or know any woman that comes to my mosque and Prophet said it's more rewarding for a woman to pray at home than mosque but more rewarding for men to pray at the mosque than home. Arabs use the Quranic law and constitution and that's the reason why Dubai,Qatar,Saudi,Kuwait,etc are enjoying their life and their citizens so moral,no tax because it's not allowed in Islam,no banking that attracts interest. Prophet's last word when he was dying is that all Muslims are a tribe,brothers,we have no other tribe,country,race,etc but Islamic brotherhood,the capable should take care of the weak and feed them whatever you eat. That's why Arabs send goodies,build schools,etc in Muslim communities here and everywhere else. May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad,the greatest man to ever exist and none can be like him forever

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by GeneralPula: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Men are the most endangered living specie on earth..

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by modelsms(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nawao.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by raskymonojendor: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rubbish.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by CartelKenneth: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
I dedicate this first comment to all who are passing g through a lot under tinubu
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Microwhy: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Believe this story at your own peril...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Some people won't watch the video but will start commenting just reading the headlines alone.
She described who the boy was actually in the whole video....
They are NEVER related!!

Na wa for people o

5 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.