Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) (42640 Views)

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix / White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Bvlgari: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqDVygr68Xo

Nigerian accent is the sexiest in the world - Foreign Lady

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Karlifate: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2023
grin

Probably a Nigerian dude has reset her brain with correct gbola.

Hence, her "when you speak to me in your thickest Nigerian accent, I might just get a little softer...", that ends with blushing.

215 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Zonefree(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2023
Na only girls outside this shore dey appreciate everything about Nigeria and Nigerians.

I once approached one disjointed godforsaken Nigerian girl with my thick owerri dialect and she said I'm too local.

269 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by MetroLane: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Na only girls outside this shore dey appreciate everything about Nigeria and Nigerians.

I once approached one disjointed godforsaken Nigerian girl with my thick owerri dialect and she said I'm too local .

But why grin

And she's International abi grin

Zonefree:

Which international

Girl wey her papa dey follow us drag mouse for bet shop

This kind girl, if she dey with her friends, she go deny her papa.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2023
^^ Mahn. Life must be so tough and sad living as a perpetual critic and pessimist, 'cause I know that nigga, of all people, isn't talking about people not appreciating everything Nigerian? 😁

Na colos?

Abi you nor get mirror wey dey reflect behaviour for house? Shuo?

What level of cl*wn*ry is that?

'Only girls outside this shore dey appreciate bla bla bla' - from a person who is decidedly anti-Nigerian, and anti-women on every thread you can imagine.

If na university do something, e go tok for attention, even though he cannot display the ability to comprehend what they did as it relates to academic and non-academic matter.

If na government's parastatals make policies, he go tok because he nor get one KB of ***** for head.

A person whom mis*ry is like a second skin to, and whose waking moments are filled with b*ttern*ss.

Owerri accent ko. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just tell us you're an i********* who nor sabi English abi you're not as articulate or as fluent in speaking it, nobody go beat you. And I honestly would not be surprised if that was the case. E come dey hide under "local accent."

The "witttiness" wey you suppose get for one department, na ups*de down e be for your b*dy. Shior. 🥱

God go helep you this morning, ja wa si nu mention mi felefele, hehehe.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2023
Nigerian guys have carried their potential her…
Observe what points she made…

Come - Cum. (Sexuality)
Money - Account Details.
I call you, you no pick - simping or in love.

Believe me, these three things are weapons of control on any woman…

Tell me if I'm wrong.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Zonefree(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2023
MetroLane:

But why grin

And she's International abi grin
Which international

Girl wey her papa dey follow us drag mouse for bet shop

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Zonefree(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:
^ Mahn. Life must be so tough and sad living as a perpetual critic and pessimist, 'cause I know that nigga of all people isn't talking about people appreciate everything Nigerian? grin
Perpetual coward!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Eunoiaa(f): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Perpetual coward!

Sorry is that your mother with the smelly mouth dear?

Why are you always angry? Don't you have work to do this early morning? You're already trolling at this time? Is it good for your health? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Zonefree(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Sorry is that your mother with the smelly mouth dear?

Why are you always angry? Don't you have work to do this early morning? You're already trolling at this time? Is it good for your health? undecided
Just to spite bile, you have to change moniker. I pity the womb that gave birth to something like you. I want to believe you're not the only child.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Eunoiaa(f): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Just to spite bile, you have to change moniker. I pity the womb that gave birth to something like you. I want to believe you're not the only child.

Now I am very sure you have taken ogogoro this early momo, because this is not normal behaviour. grin grin

Who know you? Change moniker?

You must think everyone is chronically online like yourself. Or it must be someone you attack who responds back to you? Other sane people are not on Nairaland?

I saw you insulting some women that they have bad breath, and unprovoked and here you are again doing the same thing but you have convinced yourself that you're the victim in all cases wow?

Have you pitied your mother's rotten womb first, you this boy LMAOOOOOOO?

I may not be an only child but I am not a useless child who brings shame and disgrace to his family until they had to disown him like you please.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Eunoiaa(f): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Now Magnoliaa is right when she said you don't know English. I can see it now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Zonefree(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Now I am very sure you have taken ogogoro this early momo, because this is not normal behaviour. grin grin

Who know you? Change moniker?

You must think everyone is chronically online like yourself. Or it must be someone you attack who responds back to you? Other sane people are not on Nairaland?

I saw you insulting some women that they have bad breath, and unprovoked and here you are again doing the same thing but you have convinced yourself that you're the victim in all cases wow?

Have you pitied your mother's rotten womb first, you this boy LMAOOOOOOO?

I may not be an only child but I am not a useless child who brings shame and disgrace to his family until they had to disown him like you please.
Good to read you're not the only child, atleast your innocent parents will have other children to look out for cos you're already a lost case.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Good to read you're not the only child, atleast your innocent parents will have other children to look out for cos you're already a lost case.

Aww innocent parents, but can we say that for your own parents though

Because you dey always move like pikin wey them go beg from the gods hand and now your "egbe" is troubling and tormenting you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Zonefree(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Aww innocent parents, but can we say that for your own parents though

Because you dey always move like pikin wey them go beg from the gods hand and now your "egbe" is troubling and tormenting you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They're innocent cos it's not their fault you turned this way. They tried their best.

And please stop trying to be savage, you suck at it.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Lost case abi lost cause?

You see again why that girl was so spot on about your illiteracy oh my God. 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Instead of being an hopeless misogynist who wastes his time on Nairaland, why not use it to enroll for English classes online?

In which standard dictionary will you find this one now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Zonefree(m): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Lost case abi lost cause?

You see again why that girl was so spot on about your illiteracy oh my God. 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Instead of being an hopeless misogynist who wastes his time on Nairaland, why not use it to enroll for English classes online?

In which standard dictionary will you find this one now?
Wtf is lost cause?

Mag, run along. You can't keep up

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

They're innocent cos it's not their fault you turned this way. They tried their best.

Ah. They must have lied to you and deceived your worthless self all your life I'm sorry to say.

Go back and go and meet them and press their stomach. Press their stomachs very well and ask them what they sacrifice in exchange to have an Omo detergent like you for a child. cry

You nor be pikin at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Wtf is lost cause?

Chaiiiii. 😭😭

You did not just open your mouth to tell the world that you're an olodo.

See casting. See yansh-opening.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

And please stop trying to be savage, you suck at it.

I am not trying to be savage. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stop projecting your compulsions and delusions on people.

I an only trying to put you in your place and guide you back on the right path before you explode in a self-induced destruction. That is your inevitable end.

But some of us are far too kind to watch you useless your existence

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

One. I am not mag or whatever

Two. Is this you begging to be let off the hook?

Three. You cannot stand up to my fluency and idiomatic expressions ehn?

Haven't you heard the saying that you should never argue with someone who speaks better English than you do? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See am now.

Mehn I admire the way Magnoliaa really psychoanalysed you down to a T.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Zonefree(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2023
Eunoiaa:

One. I am not mag or whatever

Two. Is this you begging to be let off the hook?

Three. You cannot stand up to my fluency and idiomatic expressions ehn?

Haven't you heard the saying that you should never argue with someone who speaks better English than you do? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See am now.

Mehn I admire the way Magnoliaa really psychoanalysed you down to a T.
Mag, yes! This is me begging to be let off the hook of foolishness. Please baby 🙏🏼

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Mag, yes! This is me begging to be let off the hook of foolishness. Please baby 🙏🏼

Okay until you text your mother the same things you say about other women online, screenshot it and come and post here let us see.

Do you have incestuous feelings for your own mom now eeewww 🤮🤢

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Zonefree(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Ohhh, I see the game you're playing Zonefree

Beg with one account, report with another account ba 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And here I am, thinking you're ready to be repentant

Well done soldier
You know very well I don't operate two accounts the same time and you also know I don't report people here.

I'll rather leave a conversation than report. I'm not a coward like you, Mag.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

You know very well I don't operate two accounts the same time and you also know I don't report people here.

I'll rather leave a conversation than report. I'm not a coward like you, Mag.

Again I have told you to direct these nonsense you're saying to your mother but you won't hear

Anyhow. I will continue to refer you to her silly ass self until it sticks to your head.

You must be ineffably stupid and sick to be talking to me like I care about you

You know yen yen yen you know yen yen yen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Watin dey make you overestimate your slimy self-importance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by EmiDior(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=Eunoiaa post=123915092]

A foolish egoat and senseless monkey with the lowest of self esteem is calling someone a coward. You know how to insult but you don't don't know to stay and fight

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) by Bvlgari: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
All this people above, una just derail this my beautiful thread...get a room if u guys need one ok

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / 8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.