Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Physically Challenge,pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physically Challenge,pls Help (1042 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Challenge,pls Help by madariola(m): 1:48am On Sep 02, 2007
i dont know my problem, any girl that comes my way always leaves me dry.i will pamper her,yet she still leaves.what do i do?i am someone that limps in my walking,due to polio at birth,will i ever get a girl? ADVICE PLEASE
Re: Physically Challenge,pls Help by niceuzor: 1:54am On Sep 02, 2007
cry
Re: Physically Challenge,pls Help by HolinessM: 5:08am On Sep 02, 2007
send me d hair on your penis - i will help u.
Re: Physically Challenge,pls Help by fatty27: 5:12am On Sep 02, 2007
Yes, you can. Don't mind the holy babalawo. He want a customer.
Re: Physically Challenge,pls Help by olanajim(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2007
I do not think you have problem. Your inability to win women heart with your money had nothing to do with your physical condition. The same problem goes for able bodied men, if you don't know.

Since you are not a cripple, I daresay that you are lucky to be getting women around you in spite of your condition. It only show that you problem has nothing to do with your leg, at least not 100%.

It is your attitude. You can't buy real love. If you do, It only last for as long as your money last. Should the lady get higher bidder, you would either have to raise the stake or lose out. That is the reality.

Intelligent ladies would feel insulted by that action. They would just treat you as 'mugu'. You have to understand that even blind men does get beautiful wives. In fact, this is real. Cripples also get spouses. It may be challenging, they do get there if they hold their heads high. Nature had never created a problem without solution.

My candid advice and the first step toward a new love chapter is to STOP THINKING MONEY ALONE CAN GET YOU TRUE LOVE. Don't let your disability be an escuse for dispair. Learn to love, people would reciprocate naturally. Don't give up. Just change your tactic, a good one would find you out.
Re: Physically Challenge,pls Help by angelwrite(f): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2007
Spend yr money wisely on girls, u should take care of yr girlfriend but u must be very wise some girls are just out to eat u dry. There is someone out there who will love u the way u are. Start building friendships with women first then when u are ready for courtship tell any of them what u want.
Re: Physically Challenge,pls Help by madariola(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2007
thanks bro 4d advice.
Re: Physically Challenge,pls Help by olanajim(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2007
That is just the begining. Ensure you don't think much of your disability. As someone rightly said: Know your limit and ignore them!
Re: Physically Challenge,pls Help by cuteass1(f): 12:09am On Sep 03, 2007
olanajim:

I do not think you have problem. Your inability to win women heart with your money had nothing to do with your physical condition. The same problem goes for able bodied men, if you don't know.

Since you are not a cripple, I daresay that you are lucky to be getting women around you in spite of your condition. It only show that you problem has nothing to do with your leg, at least not 100%.

It is your attitude. You can't buy real love. If you do, It only last for as long as your money last. Should the lady get higher bidder, you would either have to raise the stake or lose out. That is the reality.

Intelligent ladies would feel insulted by that action. They would just treat you as 'mugu'. You have to understand that even blind men does get beautiful wives. In fact, this is real. Cripples also get spouses. It may be challenging, they do get there if they hold their heads high. Nature had never created a problem without solution.

My candid advice and the first step toward a new love chapter is to STOP THINKING MONEY ALONE CAN GET YOU TRUE LOVE. Don't let your disability be an escuse for dispair. Learn to love, people would reciprocate naturally. Don't give up. Just change your tactic, a good one would find you out.

we really need a clapping-emotion-smiley in here biko, Cos you just earned one!

That was very well said @ olanajim wink Some guys think that with the presence of material things, all the other things that actually matter could be fed to the dogs!

@ poster

There's nothing wrong in pampering a girl, but don't do it for the wrong reasons.

Don't do it Cos you think you need it to cover your disability, and don't do it Cos you want her to stay by all means because you desperately need a girl . . do it Cos it comes naturally,

and do not over do it either, give her room to reciprocate the care and pampering . .too much of a one-sided love will sooner or later end up a disaster.

With that said, you sould try and weigh other aspects of the relationship . . could there be more to it than the pampering thingy, and minor deformity??

I mean could it be that there are other things you're not doing right?? olanajim was very right when he said that even people less financially stable and more physically wounded get beautiful girls, so no,i don't think thats the problem.

If it really was, there wouldnt have been a story of them not staying, Cos they wouldnt have been there in the first place wink I strongly suggest you search yourself, and if you think deeply, i'm sure one or two of them that have walked out must have dropped behind the reason behind their sudden lack of interest in u and the relationship . . now that's what you should work on before going into another commitment, and always look for the girl of your choice, not a girl to make you feel better . . you deserve the best, because you're willing to give your best!!

Good luck oo . .

(1) (Reply)

The Problems With Guys / Help! Wallpaper Beefing / As Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.