Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule (14919 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by sammirano: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
flowvolt:
God abeg, bless me enough to the point I'll be able to leave this country for good. So that anything about this country will cease to be my business, this I pray oh Lord, Amen.

grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Franking: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
post=122152928:

They are here already.
We pray frustrated won't kill them.

We tell those frustrated loser for area the below on a daily basis.....

Liar from the pit of you-know-where. Tell your children, if you have any, that it wasn't rigged.
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by slivertongue: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
garfield1:

The margin in lafia was three much

Hope the margin would be sustained in court
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Tee2027: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Victory is sweet, sour losers can cry till eternity.

Buhari ride on.
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by juman(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wow.
Success is sweet.
He should perform better.
He should serve better.
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by juman(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
The INEC returning officer said the APC candidate polled a total of 347,209 votes to defeat his closest opponent- David Ombugadu of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who secured 283,016 votes.

The gap was big.
PDP + LP = 0.
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by truthfinder319: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Letter to children of hate

Your religious sentiment is a failure: the first party
To
1. Have a Catholic Reverend father as a Governor in Benue
2. Have a 26 year old lady as an assembly member in Kwara
3. Have a Southern Muslim as President since 1960

Get used to President Bola Tinubu for 4 or 8 years

Asiwaju was Treasurer to Mobil, Senator, Governor and now President

Your generation cannot match that record.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by TheGift: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1641099545458221058?t=kgBpymLaOEhb9-LcYK1LCg&s=08

Receiving failures who want to impose themselves on the people, just because of their birthright orientation of power.
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by TheGift: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
truthfinder319:
Letter to children of hate

Your religious sentiment is a failure: the first party
To
1. Have a Catholic Reverend father as a Governor in Benue
2. Have a 26 year old lady as an assembly member in Kwara
3. Have a Southern Muslim as President since 1960

Get used to President Bola Tinubu for 4 or 8 years

Asiwaju was Treasurer to Mobil, Senator, Governor and now President

Your generation cannot match that record.

Peace.

May my generation never match Tinubu's record of questionable origins, no primary school records, questionable university attendance, shady and disputed work history with Deloitte , drug related indictments, and most illegitimate and controversial selection into power . Amen.
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Larryndelaw: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
komekn:

If the convicted criminal and certificate forging corruption ridden and election rigger is actually sworn in.
We will Press your neck till.you are frustrated and repent. Jagaban is your president till.2031
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Larryndelaw: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
TheGift:

May my generation never match Tinubu's record of questionable origins, no primary school records, questionable university attendance, shady and disputed work history with Deloitte , drug related indictments, and most illegitimate and controversial selection into power . Amen.
ALL these your format no work again . Go and look for work. I know deep down your heart you wish if you were born into Tinubu family. Frustration dey worry you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Akinboboz(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Femisol:
This Buhari’s Administration took a lot of Beautiful and aesthetic pictures.

I’ll be the Nigerian President someday 🙏🏽

Amen to your prayer and I will be somebody one day and it shall be.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by garfield1: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
slivertongue:

Hope the margin would be sustained in court

Even if it is not,he would still win.without lafia,pdp wins by 2k
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Benwallt(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
The pain Tinubu has singlehandedly unleashed on the a whole region of east is irrefragable. They must come to terms with the new gigantuan sherriff in town.
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Tareq1105: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
komekn:

If the convicted criminal and certificate forging corruption ridden and election rigger is actually sworn in.

God knew about his election so he made it possible.

Those of you against Tinubu would watch it live when power is transmitted to him to the glory of God.
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Tareq1105: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
TheGift:

Talk is cheap, very easy to blackmail but difficult to prove.
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by yetunsbay(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
komekn:

You guys will never be tired. Nawa ooo
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by yetunsbay(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
AImiron:
Since elections don finish bubu don expire for my eyes, I don't even forget say someone dey aso rock sef, another vegetable go take over from him.
and wailers like this will continue
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by AImiron: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
yetunsbay:
and wailers like this will continue
of course, the wan your papa has been wailing since 2015... Ogun kee you
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by yetunsbay(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
iampeterben:
Tinubu's cap design of infinity ♾️ sign has been with him for too long.
Broken Shakkles
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by yetunsbay(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
AImiron:
of course, the wan your papa has been wailing since 2015... Ogun kee you
it quite understood u never get whom we call Papa. So it's understandable ur reaction.
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by slivertongue: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
garfield1:

Even if it is not,he would still win.without lafia,pdp wins by 2k
The contest is beyond lafia
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by garfield1: 12:18am On Mar 30, 2023
slivertongue:

The contest is beyond lafia

Lafia is the decider.apc won 7,pdp 6 lgas
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by jaxxy(m): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2023
Lol
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by saintkel(m): 2:21am On Mar 30, 2023
frank14011991:
lafia has always been the strong hold of APC
Lafia is not d stronghold pls......PDP won in Lafia....what u have is a cooked result
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by CursedOsuPigs: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2023
komekn:

He will be sworn in naah. Even your pastors and their god cannot stop this.🤣🤣🤣

Oya na, test the yeye power of your god small...tell your doomsday pastor Enenche and Oledepo to stop it🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by TheGift: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

Talk is cheap, very easy to blackmail but difficult to prove.

This talk is not cheap; no one is blackmailing anyone here.

And there is proof e.g the forfeiture of $460,000 alleged to have been proceeds of drug money. Here's the link, even though I know you don't want to see it:

https://fij.ng/article/us-court-releases-documents-linking-tinubu-to-largescale-drug-peddling/
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by TheGift: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Larryndelaw:
ALL these your format no work again . Go and look for work. I know deep down your heart you wish if you were born into Tinubu family. Frustration dey worry you.

It's people without values and sense of self
Worth like you that wish they were born into Tinubu's family.

I wouldn't change my family for anything.
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Eazeee(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2023
saintkel:
Lafia is not d stronghold pls......PDP won in Lafia....what u have is a cooked result

You are taking serious the statement of an agbero living in far away Lagos on election in Nasarawa State? just advice him to check IREV now if truly APC won the election. The same Lafia that voted PDP for Lafia North state Assembly & SDP for Lafia Central state Assembly is now the strong hold of APC?
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Serviceweb: 1:58am On Mar 31, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1641099545458221058?t=kgBpymLaOEhb9-LcYK1LCg&s=08

I was scammed by the person

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1641034033919410180?t=hbxttOoktcpL8QDDnroTrw&s=08

last week, if you don't refund I will drop your picture here for all to see. Please Moderators take note let me post his other accounts

LordViccoDaGuru

https://www.nairaland.com/lordviccodaguru

termuxdarkweb
https://www.nairaland.com/termuxdarkweb

He claim he is a nairaland moderator, defrauding people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms / Mma Okpara Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photos) / 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.