Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu (401 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) / I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by okrote4real: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
*Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu In Foreign Land Assures Nigerians*

SAHARA REPORTERS
March 29, 2023

The former Lagos State Governor asserted that he was committed to rebuilding the country and renewing the “hope of the Nigerian people.”

Nigerian “president-elect”, Bola Tinubu, who is currently on a foreign trip, has stated that Nigerians will soon enjoy a better country whether they voted for him or not during the recent general elections.

The former Lagos State Governor asserted that he was committed to rebuilding the country and renewing the “hope of the Nigerian people.”

Tinubu said these in his message to Nigerians on his 71st birthday on Wednesday, stressing that his promises were not mere words to win over citizens but a bond with them.

SaharaReporters had reported that Tinubu fell ill ahead of the March 18 Lagos State governorship and House of Assembly elections and travelled out of the country.

Speaking with SaharaReporters last Thursday to provide an update, a top source said, “Tinubu is still in France hospital.”

Tinubu had been confirmed to be heading for Paris, France and the United Kingdom to rest and plan the transition programme, according to a statement by his spokesperson, Tunde Rahman.

Meanwhile, speaking on his birthday, the “president-elect” said, “With such a privilege already granted to me, I will not go so far as to suggest I am due any birthday presents this year. I have already been given the greatest gift.

“A chance to lead and fulfill destiny. An opportunity to champion your aspirations and to bring about the Nigeria of your dreams.

“I will, instead, use this day as an opportunity to reiterate my commitment to the great and important task of rebuilding our nation and renewing the hope of the Nigerian people. I campaigned hard and made important promises.”

“Those promises were not mere words; professed glibly or cynically to win support. They represent a bond that binds me to the task of creating a better Nigeria for the benefit of every Nigerian, whether you voted for me or not,” he added.

To mark his 71st birthday, President-elect Bola Tinubu earlier directed that special prayers and thanksgiving service be held on Wednesday, 29 March, instead of the yearly birthday colloquium.

The special prayers will be held in Lagos and other parts of the country according to a statement by Tinubu’s spokesperson, Tunde Rahman, on Monday.

Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
I believe you sir, they are not well informed of your good heart and benevolence. My problem now is if Nigerians are ready for the enjoyment ahead. Everybody brace up, Asiwaju will change the country for good.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by Amethystss: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hmm….
Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
God’s ways looks foolish to man.
There mustn’t be bloodshed before revolution can take place. Most people should see this election as an eye opener and not do or die. People shud realize that the power is gradually in our hands now cos of this movement, without sentiments this should be our big win regardless who emerges Cos the pressure will be on them now to perform n deliver so as to sustain their relevance.

Let’s give peace the chance and don’t allow all these so-called politicians succeed in sucking our innocent blood for their selfish and power greed... there are only two tribes in Nigeria; “political elites class” and “the poor masses”.

Thanks to Sowore and thanks to Obi.

Most of we youth follows mere trends and forget so easily. If not we all shouldn’t had forgotten all the efforts of Sowore

1 Like

Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by Felabrity: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tinubu said this or Bayo onanuga?

Tinubu grant a press interview

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by Felabrity: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ojuyobo fit worse pass Buhari

E never enter office we don dey beg am to show his face

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by OGwales(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Yes o... insha'Allah 🙏🙏🙏

Jagaban has spoken and so shall it be🤝🤝🤝 in agreement with us and the seven heavens. Anyone that doesn't believe should simply leave the country or drink sniper✅
Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by TossTos: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Many past leaders and the present are saying this same thing and all we see is the opposite..
When are we going to be free from this leaders ...

I prayed he doesn't go opposite this time ...
Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by duro2chang(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
He go do you well. No wail again
Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by donbachi(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
See you in court
Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by OneCandleAway(f): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Like lagos agberos increasing their fees which will automatically lead to higher transportation cost gir lagosians.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by GeneralPula: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Fake concocted news..

1 Like

Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by Writer606(f): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
He said so because he knows the amount of bribe he have bribed INEC that's why
Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by EastAlchemist: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
On your mandate I stand
Gidigba
Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by mrrandomguy: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Their goal is to Igbonise Yorubaland. What they failed to do during the civil war when they pushed West and were defeated in Ore is what they are attempting to do now with GRV.

1. GRV is 50% Igbo.
2. He married an igbo
3. His children are 75% Ibo, but will still bear the name Rhodes-vivour.
4. His children will now contest to be Governor of Lagos in future while claiming to be Yoruba.
5. Some of his children may be even married to Igbo.

They will do all they can to take over Lagos and their major weapon is inter-tribal marriage.

This same script is playing out in Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Yoruba speaking parts of Kwara and Kogi.
Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by greenermodels: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bye bye to free and fair elections in Nigeria.
Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Who granted this interview, Bayo onanuga, Dele Alake, Tunde Rahman or FFk
Which one of them
Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by austinvsb: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
I have never been so excited for a politician to takeover like I am for Tinubu!

His plans for mortgage and credit financing alone will change things forever. The smart ones are getting ready to key in to greatness while the kids are wailing
Re: Everyone Will Enjoy Better Nigeria Whether You Voted For Me Or Not – Tinubu by Vendee: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
This is what I want to hear.

(1) (Reply)

How Afenifere Redeemed Yoruba Image / APC Propaganda Firing From All Angles,why Obi Shouldn’t Give Up / What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.