Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) (44252 Views)

Perm Secs’ Appointments: Some Govt Directors Can’t Operate Computers – HOS / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo / Ambode Retired 21 Perm Secs To Enable Tinubu’s Ex-PA, Okunola Become Hos -Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by seunjungle1(m): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2023
We finally marginalised them

SpatialKing:
Kelode
Seems Igbos are no longer part of this country

North East getting three PS appointments while none from south east
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2023
braveboi4life:
King of the North

Even in his last days in office he still demonstrates competence in bigotry and tribalism.
competence in bigotry and tribalism kenan
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by naija4life247: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:
Kelode

Go to Court
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by SpatialKing(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2023
seunjungle1:
We finally marginalised them

Yet they are doing well in all sector
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by naija4life247: 7:24am On Mar 30, 2023
Heffalump:
E shock you?

Worst president ever in Nigeria.
Buhari will not be recognized by any local or international organization for good deeds after his tenure as bad president.

He will be lost and forgotten forever.

He left power as military head of state in 1985, yet he was still prominent till 2015 when he got power again. So, you are saying nonsense. Tell us, who is your own father
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by johnjose68: 7:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Kobicove:

Don't mind that ethnic bigot in Aso Rock angry
Go to court grin
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by SpatialKing(m): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2023
naija4life247:

Go to Court

Same court that LP went to and they have started shouting people want to install interim government... Lol
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Major77: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Install all your northerners before leaving offices out of six only 2 southern,and they say is one nigeria
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Major77: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=seunjungle1 post=122162719]We finally marginalised them

DON'T MIND THEM
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by zinaunreal(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2023
Last minute looting
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:
Kelode

where is NC also?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Goodlady(f): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
una go just open mouth waa talk anyhow... Did u see estakor man there? Abi na only Igbo de Nigeria.. ain't there Igbos permanent secretary already...?
Abeg meshonu. I m not been Igbo.
I'm calling for federalism. Cross River has rep South South. Edo is part of South-south.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Goodday90(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Igbos she shut up... Nigeria has over 300 tribes besides civil service is always quota based
300 other tribes have mouth,we are not their mouth piece
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Goodlady(f): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2023
REDshouse:

Appease ba wo... is southeast sango or esu/Satan that we must be appeasing ni...
Yes
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by SpatialKing(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2023
P1PrinceKT:
where is NC also?

Same point
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by juman(m): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Non from kwara.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Joysammy: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:
Kelode

Appointment of Permanent Secretary is based on those that have retired or if there was a vacuum. So, if the permanent Secretary from the South East are still alive and active, why would the President appoint another?

Must we attribute religion or tribe to everything? Please let allow peace in this country. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by dominic17: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Which wailing? Are you not the one trying to defend what you don't know? You rather keep shut than trying to defend undefendable
OGHENAOGIE:
look for it or continue wailing
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Tee2027: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:

Blame Obi

Since 2015?

You are funny
We should blame Obi for something that has been happening since APC came into government..

Oh really it has be happening since 2015 did obi who suddenly became your hero ever raise voice against Buhari madness? No.

Has obi ever openly criticised the Buhari brutish administration ever? No.

Was obi ever apc member to say that was why he lost his sudden found voice now? No.

Now obi that should speak up may be God would have used him to safe the situation never did but suddenly came from nowhere forming one useless hero to even make the matter worst out of obi stupidity he formed an occultic movement callede obidient goats to started attacking the person of the president and all that matters in Nigeria politics and you think in Nigeria context obi would survive it, is that the right approach? Mbannu it won't work. Do SE should enjoy whatever comes their way.

I expect that slowpoke called obi to be smart like a real igbo man ready to play politics in the right manner but chose nzogbu nzogbu style of politics and focus on insulting and abusing everyone with his goats then arranged cyber criminals to twist presidential result to his favour thinking he can be smarter than the govt and he was bursted and beaten blue black to the 3rd position.

If okorocha, soludo, anyim, nnamani, onu are the contestant I bet you they will get it right but obi is so daft politically.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by samwillyco1(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2023
President of the North
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by GoodIsGod: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2023
Four for the North
One for East
One for West

The day this country splits is the day there will be equality.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by nathyx(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2023
Medicine after Death grin grin
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2023
Goodday90:
300 other tribes have mouth,we are not their mouth piece
and we say shut up ur arrogance is to much..
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:

I'm calling for federalism. Cross River has rep South South. Edo is part of South-south.
then u are very stupid... Don't follow idiots arguing blindly
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:

civil service is normally via quota if Igbos quota is filled up they should give others own to Igbo again... U better stop following pple who are premium wailers..
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Goodlady(f): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
then u are very stupid... Don't follow idiots arguing blindly...
I m not stupid. I ll prove I v class than you. You v been reported.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by blaqoracle: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Kobicove:

why not concentrate all your effort in achieving your imaginary online republic, called Biafra.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by blaqoracle: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2023
Kobicove:

why not concentrate all your effort in achieving your imaginary online republic, called B.iafra.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by everyevery: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2023
11th hour appointment
11th hour miracle
Stupidity of governmental duties is a blessing to some
Miracle no dey tire Jesus
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by mbaise1000: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
post=122158034:

Hmmmm , this is deep!!

I didn't see anyone from Benue state there, anyways, it's the relatives of the mad man that is always ashamed and embarrassed, the mad person doesn't even know they are mad, a mad man always believe that he is the most intelligent person at all times,
It's easy to look for a difference between a mad man and a person who believe that the chains and shackles on their hands and legs are ornaments of Gold and diamond

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face / Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.