Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) (44253 Views)

Perm Secs’ Appointments: Some Govt Directors Can’t Operate Computers – HOS / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo / Ambode Retired 21 Perm Secs To Enable Tinubu’s Ex-PA, Okunola Become Hos -Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by DADYLEED: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
This is Nigeria appointment not BIAFRA so why should there be a foreign citizens in a national issue?
Goodlady:
North has 4. South has 2. What's wrong with this Buhariiii?
Northwest 2,
North East 2,
South West 1,
South South 1.

There's no balance in this appointment. FG need to show total federalism. Not even 1 Ibo to appease the South East.

I disagree. The FG headed by Buhari massively favoured the north.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Goodlady(f): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
DADYLEED:
This is Nigeria appointment not BIAFRA so why should there be a foreign citizens in a national issue?
Firstly, I m not Igbo. Secondly I don't know what's called Biafra.
3rdly, my comment is neutral on true federalism.
4thly, you are one of the reasons Igbo people cry marginalization.
Lastly, you are insincere.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by SpatialKing(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tee2027:

Oh really it has be happening since 2015 did obi who suddenly became your hero ever raise voice against Buhari madness? No.

Has obi ever openly criticised the Buhari brutish administration ever? No.

Was obi ever apc member to say that was why he lost his sudden found voice now? No.

Now obi that should speak up may be God would have used him to safe the situation never did but suddenly came from nowhere forming one useless hero to even make the matter worst out of obi stupidity he formed an occultic movement callede obidient goats to started attacking the person of the president and all that matters in Nigeria politics and you think in Nigeria context obi would survive it, is that the right approach? Mbannu it won't work. Do SE should enjoy whatever comes their way.

I expect that slowpoke called obi to be smart like a real igbo man ready to play politics in the right manner but chose nzogbu nzogbu style of politics and focus on insulting and abusing everyone with his goats then arranged cyber criminals to twist presidential result to his favour thinking he can be smarter than the govt and he was bursted and beaten blue black to the 3rd position.

If okorocha, soludo, anyim, nnamani, onu are the contestant I bet you they will get it right but obi is so daft politically.

The problem with bigots like you is the day people like okorocha, soludo, anyim, nnamani, onu will decide contest for presidency you will be the same person to remind them that they Igbos..
Remember Okorocha contested in the APC primaries how many votes did you give him?
Zero!

Obi is daft politically yet he used a structureless party to defeat your drug lord Tinubu in Lagos..
Through his influence some political seats were won by LP.
Moreover, Peter has been consistent his political ideology since he was governor unlike Tinubu that brought Buhari upon us just because of his selfish interest....
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Tee2027: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:

The problem with bigots like you is the day people like okorocha, soludo, anyim, nnamani, onu will decide contest for presidency you will be the same person to remind them that they Igbos..
Remember Okorocha contested in the APC primaries how many votes did you give him?
Zero!

Obi is daft politically yet he used a structureless party to defeat your drug lord Tinubu in Lagos..
Through his influence some political seats were won by LP.
Moreover, Peter has been consistent his political ideology since he was governor unlike Tinubu that brought Buhari upon us just because of his selfish interest....

You have 8 good years of wailing to go so brace up or leave Nigeria we will celebrate your departure at least one problem off Nigeria list biko.

Tinubu is the president. Thanks.

Wait oo do I even tells I'm a Yoruba guy? Mr man Park commot for road make I see road abeg.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by SpatialKing(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tee2027:

You have 8 good years of wailing to go so brace up or leave Nigeria we will celebrate your departure at least one problem off Nigeria list biko.

Tinubu is the president. Thanks.

Wait oo do I even tells I'm a Yoruba guy? Mr man Park commot for road make I see road abeg.

I know that's all you got
Empty brain

Nobody is leaving Nigeria, the country belongs to all of us.

How far is Tinubu not done funicating with French ladies?

Get off please
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Tee2027: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:

I know that's all you got
Empty brain

Nobody is leaving Nigeria, the country belongs to all of us.

How far is Tinubu not done funicating with French ladies?

Get off please

Tinubu fornicating with French ladies? Oh is that you obidunce latest jab ba? Anyway the French ladies are not your family nor your wife neuther your sister bro so pls hold your peace.

Good day.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by DADYLEED: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Never knew you are a female in the first place,shouldn't have answered you
Goodlady:

Firstly, I m not Igbo. Secondly I don't know what's called Biafra.
3rdly, my comment is neutral on true federalism.
4thly, you are one of the reasons Igbo people cry marginalization.
Lastly, you are insincere.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Goodlady(f): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
DADYLEED:
Never knew you are a female in the first place,shouldn't have answered you
Are we free to express our mind?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Kobicove(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
blaqoracle:
why not concentrate all your effort in achieving your imaginary online republic, called B.iafra.

...and who told you that I give a rat's ass about Bia.fra?! undecided
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by ifeco4(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Ladymillion(f): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by DADYLEED: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
True sha[Jpquote author=Goodlady post=122171730]
Are we free to express our mind?[/quote]
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by ycat: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yeah! That's why Osinbajo is the president elect today.
SpatialKing:

Osinbajo is more brilliant than Tinubu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them / Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.