Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship (38846 Views)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by KingDash09(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
You for use stick beat the guy.... he’s a disgrace to Kings👑
ozile1234:
Hello guys I have read some articles here many times that wen you beg a girl to date you she will never agree because she sees you as a simp, I over heard my neighbor this morning begging someone so I looked through the window to see what was happening, I saw this guy on his Knees begging this girl for relationship though she also stay in thesame compound, this guy begged for more than 30 minutes I was watching what would happen, as my apartment is very close to his own so I could hear everything he was saying.

She said she doesn’t have feeling for him but they should just be friends, After so much begging she later told the guy that they should talk about it this evening wen she get back from work, NOTE: this girl is in a relationship already with another guy.

This evening maybe this my simp neighbor will be able to prove all the alpha males here wrong wen she finally agree, I will keep this post updated wen the relationship finally kick start.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by KingDash09(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Shut up..
Lovilla:
Its none of your business..

Several men begs me on daily basis.
It is not simping but love
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Solofresh2: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Justbehave:
Lie Mohammed. Several men are begging you everyday but a common maid is taking your husband from you.
I guess a guy is behind that moniker

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by onunwa21(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Learn to mind ur business!! E get why
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Fimly: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

So you actually believe your own lie
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by etrange: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
So? Why are you telling us? How is that your business? Do you know what the girl has done for him in the past? Do you know what the guy did to this lady that's making him feel guilty? Why is it so difficult for y'all to just get your noses off other people's lives? You just saw him begging for his woman to take him back, and you felt the need to rush to Nairaland to create a thread. Lol... smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Flows001(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

Hanty roughly how many men in a week? 😃

Make una dey try get fear of God, in order to avoid cheap lies undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by faithfull18(f): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
So🙄 what's the big deal.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by 6ixT8: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Op you sure say no be you?

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by dmgr(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
Op

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by bisqit: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
ukaface:
Na today

Men Dey beg for sex sef
‘ please na, just the tip’ ndi ara
I don't beg. I command. I want to see in my house this weekend. Ms ukaface
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by bisqit: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Farfalla:

Amebo. You're also a simp.
are you free this weekend?
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Goodnigga: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

which love? So it's only man that should love or beg for love? That's why I like creating attraction from the get go, so that we were both attracted from the beginning. Am I the only one to enjoy the relationship? Error upon mistake!
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ukaface(f): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
bisqit:
I don't beg. I command. I want to see in my house this weekend. Ms ukaface
Lol
Na jazz? Tell your ju.ju man say E no work
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by bisqit: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:

That's rude.
you this gal, you ve been getting on my nerves lately. I toasted, you no gree
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Goodlady(f): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
bisqit:
you this gal, you ve been getting on my nerves lately. I toasted, you no gree
Is it by force?
You v to be polite if you wanna be a friend
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by bisqit: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
ukaface:

Lol
lol. are you on WhatsApp? I like your vibe
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
A woman in a relationship That is too far please.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Farfalla(f): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
bisqit:
are you free this weekend?

No.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by bisqit: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Farfalla:

No.
are you on WhatsApp
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Bfly: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Anybody go wan know wetin go sup between them o. E be movie wey only u get access to. Keep eavesdropping i dey with you. It is another way to form your story and learn more about life as far as your are not interfering.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ukaface(f): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
bisqit:
lol. are you on WhatsApp? I like your vibe
*Side eye*

Still not working
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by bisqit: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
ukaface:

*Side eye*

Still not working
if I could rearrange letters of the alphabet, I will put U and I together
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Justbehave:
Lie Mohammed. Several men are begging you everyday but a common maid is taking your husband from you.

Guy! You love violence. That was K.O. I don laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ukaface(f): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
bisqit:
if I could rearrange letters of the alphabet, I will put U and I together
Story
No stress with your punchlines, the keypads has u&i together, that punchline no tickle me
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by tctrills: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:

I work from home, I’m a web and graphic designer after my service last year na house I da make money bro
No excuse for your behavior. You are a man, you should learn not to make somethings your business. I wonder your motive for posting online. If you were a girl, I would understand such behavior
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ibechris(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Here's what you quoted below. Please tell us how it relates to eavesdropping!

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Justbehave(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Guy! You love violence. That was K.O. I don laugh tire.
Lol. No mind that yeye girl.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Justbehave(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Solofresh2:
I guess a guy is behind that moniker
I guess so too
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by DrDunamis(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
ozile1234:
Hello guys I have read some articles here many times that wen you beg a girl to date you she will never agree because she sees you as a simp, I over heard my neighbor this morning begging someone so I looked through the window to see what was happening, I saw this guy on his Knees begging this girl for relationship though she also stay in thesame compound, this guy begged for more than 30 minutes I was watching what would happen, as my apartment is very close to his own so I could hear everything he was saying.

She said she doesn’t have feeling for him but they should just be friends, After so much begging she later told the guy that they should talk about it this evening wen she get back from work, NOTE: this girl is in a relationship already with another guy.

This evening maybe this my simp neighbor will be able to prove all the alpha males here wrong wen she finally agree, I will keep this post updated wen the relationship finally kick start.
Hmmm
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by Akalia(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
ukaface:

Lol
Are you into hookup? You look like a hookup girl I saw in one of the hookup sites.
Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by ukaface(f): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Akalia:
Are you into hookup? You look like a hookup girl I saw in one of the hookup sites.
Who be this one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.