Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage (75962 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Lovilla(f): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Berrityga:
Abeg one Crete of beer for the Man and another for All the men knacking their house help. All this women will come online to look for sympathy but forgetting they fucccked peoples husbands before they got married.
dont say what you dont know okay?

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Lovilla(f): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2023
JASONjnr:
Your sister is an over jealous of the maid.

We have to hear from the husband to have a better conclusion of the matter.

Was your sister really a good housewife or was she the feminism type with too much authorities and commands?
all i can say is Men are polygamous in nature, so i dont blame him.

Bcause this maid in question doesnt even come close to my sister in terms of beauty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by sulakishop(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2023
That is due to her delayed action. I am afraid things might have been too late as we speak.

Let the two families sit over this. Your sister should stay away from pastors concerning this. Nobody should nail me with quote so stick to your opinion

Lovilla:
she told me that her husband kicks against all her efforts to throw the girl out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by galadima77(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2023
advanceDNA:

Inappropriate context
.... the supposed master doesnt know anything...she only knows how to boil water and cook indomie... grin

Exactly...@bolded

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by advanceDNA: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

Bcause this maid in question doesnt even come close to my sister in terms of beauty.

The best time to use the statement "na beauty we go chop"

grin

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

Bcause this maid in question doesnt even come close to my sister in terms of beauty

In marriage, unfortunately, character is valued far more than beauty.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She has been crying all day.
She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She is afraid of loosing her marriage.

Please, what must she do?
Good for her... All these lazy modern untrained girls that can't cook but rather employ the service of a help. I'm not against house help but u see my food and my children's food if my wife can't prepare it then she's better off on her own. The help can handle every other house chores but the food I will eat and that will nourish my kids. She should deal with it wtv the outcome she brought it upon herself. So na house girl go dey feed me... Tufia!!!

26 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Omaefe(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2023
this is not funny sha, truth be told yur sister no sabi cook, she is dirty and many other issues wey yu no tell us. maybe she no sabi na...k too.
tell her to up her game if not her tenure don expire be that oooo.
my candid advice.

21 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by DaddyRochie1642: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2023
endsarrrs:
Tell yourself to leave the house for the maid

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

The day u ladies begin to knw what sustains relationships i bliv the number of failed marriages will drastically reduce. Beauty will always get u men but character will determine whether the men will stay or will take a walk. Show me a submissive lady that is disrespected by the husband. Submission breaks us men more than any other thing in life.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by PROPEACE: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2023
endsarrrs:

Laws of power: "Never outshine your master"
Make she dey there dey quote 48 laws of power, that maid will kick her aesΓ© outta that house!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Berrityga: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
dont say what you dont know okay?
I've been holding thunder back telling him to calm down, but right now amma let him strick you. Cause you deserve the hottest part of hell. Wicked gender.

11 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Junni0r(f): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Berrityga:
I've been holding thunder back telling him to calm down, but right now amma let him strick you. Cause you deserve the hottest part of hell. Wicked gender.
hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Junni0r(f): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tell ur sister to GO TU COURT

13 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by padi94(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
I just feel like the house help cooks better than his wife. Hence his attitude.

This may notean that he love the house help cos I know that is what the wife is implying. He probable just likes good food.

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Foodqueen(f): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Crying for her maid.

I real woman shouldn't even cry to uproot her mother in law from her house, talkless of a maid.

Your sis is a total al failure.

10 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by UYEMDO35(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
I won't blame the maid instead I will put all the blame on your sister for being too lazy to discharge her duties as a legal wife in the house.... Why did she agree to bring in house help in the first place when she knew that dis kind thing may likely occur.
Tell your sister to go and learn how to cook instead of her complaining and the were I dey see your sister may not be able to satisfy her husband well in all area...

10 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by scrolldown88: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She must become the house maid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by samwillyco1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tell your sister to learn how to cook

4 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by BigYash: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Them no dey sell rat poison for una area? If human beans behaves like rat in your marriage,op just treat am like rat when chop your fish.. Make no body quote me for further advice o shocked

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by dawnomike(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

Her husband is either under a love spell or just foolish

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Lamanii22(f): 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
She better need to clean that tears and look for a way to chase the maid away…. I don’t know why people need a maid in the first place

4 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Foodqueen:
Crying for her maid.

I real woman shouldn't even cry to uproot her mother in law from her house, talkless of a maid.

Your sis is a total al failure.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
luminouz:
😁😁😁😁😁.

OP na you, talk true... No dey lie for us hia

Reasons?

1. You are a bad cook

2. You are a feminist who refused to do house chores

3. The maid has big yansh and soft breasts

4. She dey use correct gwuogwuo for your husband food

5. She already started serving the other food for your husband and she serves it really good...like the one going through his mouth.

Solutions?

Call your pastors or the elders. Time is running out. Especially on the gwuogwuo part

If you check my earlier comment I don attack am na she she think say we be mumu for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
luminouz:
😁😁😁😁😁.

OP na you, talk true... No dey lie for us hia

Reasons?

1. You are a bad cook

2. You are a feminist who refused to do house chores

3. The maid has big yansh and soft breasts

4. She dey use correct gwuogwuo for your husband food

5. She already started serving the other food for your husband and she serves it really good...like the one going through his mouth.

Solutions?

Call your pastors or the elders. Time is running out. Especially on the gwuogwuo part

Can we infer that if the husband is not providing well or good in bed, the wife can start dating the driver?

13 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

How would the husband take a lily livered spineless weak wife seriously?

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by superCleanworks(m): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

this maid in question doesnt even come close to my sister in terms of beauty.

BEAUTY? Let the BEHOLDER be the judge of that.
one question - Can your sister cook? Yes or No.

9 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by superCleanworks(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

In marriage, surprisingly, character is valued far more than beauty.

leave the sheep talking about beauty like it is a beauty contest.

10 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by luminouz(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
bukatyne:

Can we infer that if the husband is not providing well or good in bed, the wife can start dating the driver?

Keep infering. Na your inferral.

12 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by honour7: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:

That is the problem with many married couples once you have a house maid, you leave everything to her,

Never, I repeat never allow your housemaid cook, if your marriage is early, first 10 years, always do the cooking, the house maid can do the other chores.

They say the way to a man's heart is his stomach and the house maid is doing the cooking can't she see the error in that

10 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Alot of these ladies fixing long eye lashes with long nails can barely prepare a descent home cooked meal. Most of them can barely clean their homes. The moment they give birth wahala they will bring in a maid. I no sabi ur sister full bio sha, I just dey talk wetin I Don observe wella.

17 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
β–  My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.
She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived. The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl. She has been crying all day. She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it. She is afraid of loosing her marriage. Please, what must she do?
Is the husband having an affair with the girl or is your sister simply panicked that because the girl's food appeals more to her husband that he may as well be considering an affair with the girl? undecided

Whichever it is, your sister can do only one thing and that is work on her fears of losing her marriage. Engaging the girl in some sort of cooking competition will not make sense. Also, if the man has his eyes set on another woman, there isn't much she can do about that either. So, she needs to work on herself and accept that no matter what comes, what is important is that she takes care of her person so she will be able to move forward come what may. undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.