Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results (43745 Views)

Anambra Presidential Results / Anambra Presidential Election Results / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Christistruth03: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
ganisucks:
Labour party will be rebuilt into one like the communist party of China. That's the plan. I pity the APC, and PDP.
If you know the story of Chiang kai shek, you'll know that despite the fact he fought with everything he had, Mao Zedong still seized China from him, and chased Chiang kai shek to Taiwan.

Everybody will be wearing black shirt from next year😞😢

They were both Military rulers and not Democrats
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by OdefaGirl(f): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

I guess you don't have data to watch the twitter video. The jollof rice and Okpa na your fellow nyanmiri talk am grin

https://twitter.com/qualiserve2003/status/1637416947447889922/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1637416947447889922&currentTweetUser=qualiserve2003

Mtcheeeww.... Thought I was talking with a literate adult. Rubbish
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Jostoman: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mr Adamu should tell inec to show him the real LP results in lagos.
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by muhammaduyusufu: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Mtcheeeww.... Thought I was talking with a literate adult. Rubbish
Look at your fellow IPOB agent of darkness rigging for LP and Peter Obi. Make sure you turn on your data. Broke arse grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by brutal1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
What a super pack of foolishness,stupidity and madness. only you grin "a party that could not provide agents" dunce
SUPERPACK:
How can a structureless party rig an election.

How can a party that could not provide agents in all polling units rig an election.

How can a party with no senators, rep member or even a local govt chairman rig an election.
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
omonnakoda:
But Tinubu won Rivers

More liked Rigged Rivers. Peter Obi swept Rivers like a wave.
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Nchenches: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1641414754253131776

Igbos have resented APC right from 2015. Bash the ignoramus take note.
And no end by Igbos in resisting a political party which in 8 years brought Nigeria to the low as a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, and one of the most terrorised countries on earth.
The ethno-religious bigot groups in Nigeria can be worshipping APC, but Igbos will not.
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by raskymonojendor: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Afamed:

Typical som be+ dient , you left the message to attack the messenger

36 states + FCT

Only in the east they had 97% , 95%. 85% voting rate for a candidate,

And same region is shouting of rigging.

Which kind hypocrite be dis one for God sake?

To be sincere, the judgement days need to come faster
Those idiots are amateur riggers. They rigged like fools grin

5 Likes

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Mrmb: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
ganisucks:
Labour party will be rebuilt into one like the communist party of China. That's the plan. I pity the APC, and PDP.
If you know the story of Chiang kai shek, you'll know that despite the fact he fought with everything he had, Mao Zedong still seized China from him, and chased Chiang kai shek to Taiwan.

Na u and your family go dey wear black shirt....

3 Likes

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by BigCowHornn: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
ganisucks:

It's Genetal Chang Kai Tek

Curry option and selfishness was his downfall. He was the one the west called General cash my check
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by lhordspy: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
In your quest to sound like you know much, you end up saying nothing, whilst also weaving conspiracy theories around every single comment of yours.

Bro. I think i am the only one that notice this. Several times i tried raising this same issue up, letting he/she knows the constant boring conspiracy theory hardly makes sense but makes the whole comment looks dumb.

But the user seems adamant. Something is wrong with that user. He/she used to be very sane, only God knows what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by lhordspy: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
In your quest to sound like you know much, you end up saying nothing, whilst also weaving conspiracy theories around every single comment of yours.

Bro. I think i am the only one that notice this. Several times i tried raising this same issue up, letting he/she knows the constant boring conspiracy theory hardly makes sense but makes the whole comment look dumb.

But the user seems adamant to that path. Something is wrong with that user. He/she used to be very sane, only God knows what happened.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
saphiere:
I need a part time job that pays N30k and above location PH.
I'm hardworking person.

But I thought you've always claimed to be too rich and comfortable to associate with Nairaland men?

How are you comfortably asking the same people for help landing a 30K job.. grin?

Kai! Nairaland babes no be here o!!
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by historic: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
CSTRR:
Bashir Ahmad want us to say "they are all the same".

So that they can beat us with experience.

Dimwitted aboki.

The governor of Anambra was vehemently against obi and the labour party.

So which structure was obi going to rig with?
From the same structureless party they like to talk about?

The pdp and apga were both stronger than the labour party in Anambra and with the backing of the political elites in Anambra.

Most of them were on the side of atiku and told peter obi not to run.

So how would peter obi have outrigged both parties?

Help me ask the dullards
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by CaptainFM1: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
I still believe the result in Anambra is possible. That of Lagos, with all that violence and intimidation is not credible to me.
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by raskymonojendor: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

Look at your fellow IPOB agent of darkness rigging for LP and Peter Obi. Make sure you turn on your data. Broke arse grin
Infact, what the ADC candidate said about Labour party is the most hilarious grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Nchenches: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bashir Ahmed, reason for a minute:

3 Muslim presidential candidates contested against one Christian presidential candidate after the APC Muslim-Muslim ticket polarised the election between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.

The 3 Muslim presidential candidates are expected to share the votes of Nigeria's Muslims, and therefore leave the Christian presidential candidate win with a wide margin.

So how come each of the 2 Muslim candidates were scored more votes than the Christian presidential candidate, if not that the election was heavily rigged by the INEC against the Christian presidential candidate?
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by shegra58: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
ganisucks:

make una shut up jor Dem take china china swear for you and your Obi everything china china
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by raskymonojendor: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

3 Muslim presidential candidates contested against one Christian presidential candidate after the APC Muslim-Muslim ticket polarised the election between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.

The 3 Muslim presidential candidates are expected to share the votes of Nigeria's Muslims, and therefore leave the Christian presidential candidate win with a wide margin.

So how come each of the 2 Muslim candidates were scored more votes than the Christian presidential candidate, if not that the election was heavily rigged by the INEC against the Christian presidential candidate?
I am a Christian and I voted for Tinubu. I voted for competency not religion.

4 Likes

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by abbey621(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nchenches:

Your analytic acumen is piss poor, can you guarantee every Christian voted based on religion? Can you guarantee majority of Christians voted as opposed to majority of Muslims?

On normal circumstance, the North heavily outvotes the South, what gives you the assurance that the Muslim majority North did not vote overwhelmingly for the Muslim candidates? I suggest you go back to the drawing table and look for more believable conspiracies grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by historic: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Levels2:

Bashir Ahmad is part of the reasonable one's who can reason sensible.

Obi is too dull to my likeness as he reason from his anus.

What you just wrote does it make sense?... You be women try dey reason well. So that you don't pass stupidity to your offsprings. It is just a candid advice.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by CoolAmbience(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Bashir Ahmad and the likes of Femi Fani Kayode are nothing but federal foolish nonentities

You sounded more like what a nonentity actually is.

Any sane person will note that the Lagos result looked more like an electoral contest than that of Anambra.

I am a Anambra man, and I do not see anything wrong with what Bashir said. We must not all process things without sense, and with so much bile, because we do not like Tinubu or Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by raskymonojendor: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
abbey621:

Your analytic acumen is piss poor, can you guarantee every Christian voted based on religion? Can you guarantee majority of Christians voted as opposed to majority of Muslims?

On normal circumstance, the North heavily outvotes the South, what gives you the assurance that the Muslim majority North did not vote overwhelmingly for the Muslim candidates? I suggest you go back to the drawing table and look for more believable conspiracies grin grin grin
Don't mind him. I voted for Tinubu. I have several friends and families that voted for Tinubu and are Christian. Only bigots vote along religious lines..

4 Likes

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by ganisucks(f): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
shegra58:
make una shut up jor Dem take china china swear for you and your Obi everything china china

When you over borrow money from the world bank and IMF, and can't pay; do you think the IMF will just sit down and fold their arms. No, they'll send an agent to get back their money. All you guys don't know what's up. Una go hear wehn, when Obi becomes president.

SAP 2.0 loading...
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Babaibe: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
ganisucks:

igbos can start to wear black cloth from now, who cares.We are not mourning......There brand is to mourn.

3 Likes

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by hopexter(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
slivertongue:
Bashir wants to trend

No he doesn’t, he speaks facts! angry

1 Like

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by MamaletASO: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Obi is a thiefff...

Very deceitful thiefff
Soludo has revealed his secret...

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by ganisucks(f): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babaibe:

igbos can start to wear black cloth from now, who cares.We are not mourning......There brand is to mourn.
I don't mean mourning. I mean wearing black shirt like Obi.
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by IfnobeGod20: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
omonnakoda:
But Tinubu won Rivers
Even political novice knows that APC and Tinubu cannot win Rivers state, if not the abracadabra done by Wike and his agents. We've said it that and virtually every political pundits have attested to it that it was impossible for APC to have won Rivers state. The allocation of votes and suppression of votes would be reverse at the tribunal.
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by bewla(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Is the case not in the court already

Bashir Ahmad be ready to stand in as a witness

So many people are now spokesmen for the INEC

Very terrible I must say!!!

With what will a structureless party rig

Is FG not in charge of the securities and they appointed the INEC chairman

This is a further indictment on FG that the election is not free and fair!!!
Nairaland commentators very good in English

Am sure you lent it from baba gida and Abacha step aside mamsa and so many more
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Dodorimaaaaaaa: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Obi of Onitsha and other kings in Igbo land are nonentities! All Igbo people are useless.
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Bashir Ahmad and the likes of Femi Fani Kayode are nothing but federal foolish nonentities
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by IfnobeGod20: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
hopexter:

No he doesn’t, he speaks facts! angry
He ended up saying rubbish. He should place side by side the results of 2023 and 2019 and he would know he is shallow in thinking. Obi was Vice Presidential candidate and Anambra gave PDP over 86% in 2019, how much more as a Presidential candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE / Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S / Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.