Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) (32232 Views)

The Use Of Kayanmata By Females Is Rape Because It Is Sex Without Consent / Child Abuse Is Not Rape, Nigerian Man Narrates How She Raped 12yr Old Girl. VIDE / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by cococandy(f): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2023
Now you’re contradicting yourself. If you don’t agree that it’s harassment why do you think reporting is appropriate? Hmm?

On the contrary I don’t like being begged repeatedly. It should be obvious from my post.

I do think sex is best with an enthusiastic consenting partner. But y’all think those kind of women are hoes. Lol

ShaqFu:
the same church or the same school eh? Whatever happened to reporting such person? Don't the school have management and don't the church have elders where such matters can be taken to?

And if that fails, there's the authorities, so what are you yapping about.

People like you sound like the type who likes being begged because it makes you feel important. Imagine the flimsy excuses you're giving. ☹️

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by cococandy(f): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i'm not sure how many boundaries would be crossed for you to get to a point where a friend or stranger is begging you for sex.
you’re right it does require crossed boundaries but there’s no shortage of people who are willing crossing those boundaries.

however as a nigerian, i am aware that naija chicks like bizarre games where they are either cajoled or brute forced . something about being able to say later i never wanted to do it, you forced me. [to preserve good girl image i guess]
Is this maybe because if they say yes up front they will called cheap and loose women? I’m thinking that’s probably why.

it sounds ridiculous, but if you are with a naija chick in a setting for sex and you make a move and she says no and you back off - the next day you will be hearing she said are a mumu/slacker/not sharp.
big yikes. That’s a dumb unreasonable thing to mock someone for respecting your boundaries.

there is a very weird set of dynamics to getting laid with the average or poor naija chick if you are coming from a western perspective. i have said before that the dating is literally a zero sum game in which both parties are trying to outwit or out use each other.

Me thinks It’s probably as a result of the slut shaming culture we have. Women who obviously want to have sex play games to prove to the men that they are not cheap because otherwise the beer parlor gist about her will be that she’s cheap and says yes easily.

imo, this begging situation being referred to means there is already a compromising position of sorts. [the lady is in the guys place or even his bedroom] or maybe even already in a state of un-dress.
well I guess we are looking at from different angles. If it’s just a visit that was meant to be between platonic friends and then the guy keeps pushing for sex, to me that’s harassment. But if there’s an understanding of intimacy and she’s in a state of UnCloth like you said, also wants the sex but wants him to beg and beg first, then it’s hella weird to me.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by sharone21(f): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2023
Hezzyluv:
It's only a SIMPle man that will beg for sex.

Lol

Funny enough when it comes to sex, most men are SIMPS
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by foolbuster: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you make people go against their wish whichever way after their initial refusal, it can be termed emotional manipulation and in this case Rape. This means a lady must willingly give her full consent and you don't have to beg for it.

You sound stupid.

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by lilhoodie(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2023
begging for sex isn't rape don't not be confused rape is having sex with someone without their consent

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Versal: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2023
So when someone begs for money, it is theft.
I dont blame these feminist women.
If only guys will lock up, they will protest like Zimbabwe women.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Miracle1960(f): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2023
thesicilian:
Just like begging for money is stealing
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by kenoskey79(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.

And who says ladies don't beg for it too?...
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by papae1(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.
slot of ladies I encountered often beg too. Pls don't concentrate on the males alone
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by ShaqFu: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2023
cococandy:
Now you’re contradicting yourself. If you don’t agree that it’s harassment why do you think reporting is appropriate? Hmm?

On the contrary I don’t like being begged repeatedly. It should be obvious from my post.

I do think sex is best with an enthusiastic consenting partner. But y’all think those kind of women are hoes. Lol
I only said when the begging for sex becomes irritating (too much) that's when it's harassment. If a guy begs you for sex and you say no, and he leaves you alone, that isn't harassment.

I wonder where me, contracting myself comes into this?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by emmaodet: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
Evolutionlove:

It's not Late at all and the show Is just starting.

They have seen Men finish and extremely weaponized something which is supposed to be Free to an extent. I don't really blame them. I blame the Stupid Men fueling their Ego.

The only way I feel i'm loving this menace is I think it will help Curb Overpopulation. Many Nigerian men can't control themselves when it comes to Sex thus Impregnating these Ladies here and there.

Personally I hate Overpopulation.

For the merry fact that you hate Overpopulation, I am following your moniker asap

We have the same mentality and campaigning for the same thing.
Damn, I hate Overpopulation
When I am at Oshodi bridge and I see thousands of people under the bridge hustling and bustling, I get nervous and irritated.
Humans are too much on this earth.
Too much
Just damn too much
Reason I can never stay in Lagos. I prefer a sane environment outside Lagos abeg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by unmask: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We can then outlaw begging altogether, if it is called emotional manipulation. Someone looking for a job pesters you till you agree. Someone needs money for school and begs a relative

All should be termed emotional manipulation
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by vislabraye(m): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The truth is you don't beg for sex if you are in charge as a real man. Make your woman want you. As panso once wrote, he said let her rush the dishes and chores just to come mount you and I agree with him, I learnt redpill too grin. Begging for sex is even a big turn off for most women, e no romantic at all.

As long as it works. It's just like toasting. You're using your mouth.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by cococandy(f): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
ShaqFu:
I only said when the begging for sex becomes irritating (too much) that's when it's harassment. If a guy begs you for sex and you say no, and he leaves you alone, that isn't harassment.

I wonder where me, contracting myself comes into this?

Obviously my first post indicated this.

I don’t understand why many people on this forum quote others just to argue a point the other person wasn’t making in the first place. Did I ever say that if the lady says no and the man leaves her alone that’s it’s harassment? Did I say that?

Sigh. I’m tired.

What’s the reason why y’all do this? I don’t get it.

2 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by onumadu: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
It may not be rape, but she has a point.
Anyone (whether man or woman) that begs for sex misses the entire point.
Sex should be CONSENSUAL.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Deepthoughts: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian lady is of the opinion that begging someone for sex is a form of rape.

It all started when a Twitter user shared a thread disapproving of the notion that begging for sex is rape. The Twitter user had written

IT DEFINITELY ISNT RAPE. Begging someone for sex to the point they agree might be exhausting and unhealthy but it isn't rape. Rape has a clearly defined meaning.

So long as consent was affirmatively given, it isn't rape.''

Begging for sex is rape - Nigerian lady argues Responding, @LAJOKESAB said begging for sex is definitely rape.

‘’It is definitely Rape. The emotional manipulation that comes with being begged for sex is so exhausting and rigorous that a lot of women give in eventually to be raped. If it was consensual, no one will have to beg.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/begging-for-sex-is-rape-nigerian-lady-argues-2.html
it's alright, begging for money is equally robbery.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by ShaqFu: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
cococandy:

Obviously my first post indicated this.

I don’t understand why many people on this forum quote others just to argue a point the other person wasn’t making in the first place. Did I ever say that if the lady says no and the man leaves her alone that’s it’s harassment? Did I say that?

Sigh. I’m tired.

What’s the reason why y’all do this? I don’t get it.
cococandy:
Not rape but harassment yes. Depending on the level of begging. Some beg you to exhaustion. That’s harassment obviously. But not rape
ShaqFu:
you've started again.

If a guy is begging you for sex and you know damn well you ain't gonna give in to him, why not block him or avoid him totally.

I wonder how harassment comes into this.
This is the whole argument. My position have always been, why let it get to the level of harassment.

You then brought up church, school or whatever... I countered with why can't the individual report the person to the appropriate authority...

So you see, you're the one arguing for the sake of arguing. 👍
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
ShaqFu:

This is the whole argument. My position have always been, why let it get to the level of harassment.

You then brought up church, school or whatever... I countered with why can't the individual report the person to the appropriate authority...

So you see, you're the one arguing for the sake of arguing. 👍
okay. We are blaming the person who’s being harassed for letting it get to that level. Got it. Bye

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Tobest94: 4:28am On Apr 02, 2023
When you ask your boyfriend for money and he says he doesn’t have and you begged him to give you is what too?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by MrAbufayed: 4:42am On Apr 02, 2023
thesicilian:

you are the real mvp

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by LexNuel(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2023
Pls lemme enter ..do you see how I'm manipulating you now 😃😆
Karleb:

Please give me money.

Did you see how I am about to steal from you?

You people are unbelievable. grin grin
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 07, 2023
see how you finished iyaebe the whoreeer
thesicilian:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo / Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed / Two Women Arrested For Stealing Baby In Ogun (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.