Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,437 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) (32244 Views)

The Use Of Kayanmata By Females Is Rape Because It Is Sex Without Consent / Child Abuse Is Not Rape, Nigerian Man Narrates How She Raped 12yr Old Girl. VIDE / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by GoodLord95: 7:07am On Apr 01, 2023
Your boyfriend suppose breakup with you for this kind stupid post.
Now imagine if she discussed this with her boyfriend before posting it online.... grin grin
I am very sure she has no boyfriend orrrrrrr na her boyfriend dey wash pant
Now why do I have to beg for sex if we are in a relationship?.... It means both of us are not in a serious relationship orrrrrrrrrrrr.......(make she talk her mind finish first before i start my own)
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 01, 2023
Most Men are Cursed with Testosterone.

Thus I can never blame these Ones. All the things In their head no pass Sex and how to keep using mumu men as SLAVEs by tweaking their Ego.

Eat, Spread Leg for the highest bidder, Enjoy, Sleep.

Repeat the Cycle again.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by FiremanX: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.
I don't know how u people think but begging for sex isn't rape as far as he didn't force or rough handle her like how rapist do..
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by GloriousGbola: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2023
pocohantas:

This consent topic and its multiple perspectives. I see them on Twitter and move. I no wan type wetin go bring problem. But before they post, I would advise they flip it. What if it is me begging him for the sex?” We are not going to act like both parties are always up to it without some begging here and there.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/maintenance-sex-meaning-caprice-bourret-b1899391.html

Too many women want to eat their cake and have it. I want a faithful guy and i only want to have sex when I am 100% in the mood. Oyibo women ehn! There are some threads on reddit where men complain about how getting laid is an obstacle course where you still get nothing at the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2023
Frustrated women association.

Other ladies are happy with it, go to hell.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by ShaqFu: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/maintenance-sex-meaning-caprice-bourret-b1899391.html

Too many women want to eat their cake and have it. I want a faithful guy and i only want to have sex when I am 100% in the mood. Oyibo women ehn! There are some threads on reddit where men complain about how getting laid is an obstacle course where you still get nothing at the end.
In Nigeria or abroad?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 01, 2023
ResidentMUMU:
It's high time I started selling dil.do.

Cus I see a lot of women getting sex starved in future with useless standards they set.

It's not Late at all and the show Is just starting.

They have seen Men finish and extremely weaponized something which is supposed to be Free to an extent. I don't really blame them. I blame the Stupid Men fueling their Ego.

The only way I feel i'm loving this menace is I think it will help Curb Overpopulation. Many Nigerian men can't control themselves when it comes to Sex thus Impregnating these Ladies here and there.

Personally I hate Overpopulation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by FiremanX: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2023
cococandy:
Not rape but harassment yes. Depending on the level of begging. Some beg you to exhaustion. That’s harassment obviously. But not rape
True..I guess ur brain is now working, I thought u would say otherwise. 😂
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
Na lie.

Part of the reasons y weinstein is in jail today
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by GloriousGbola: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2023
ShaqFu:
In Nigeria or abroad?

Abroad na.

When in naija the average man is already carrying side chick - will naija woman will go out of their way to give the man another excuse?

There was even a thread where a guy was complaining about how his wife was never in the mood started dragging him because he bought fleshlight.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2023
thesicilian:

Don't be deceived by their so called standards online. They're actually the ones that beg for both the money and the sex offline

Normal thing naw.

When a Typical Nigerian lady see money, She go melt like Sheabutter wey them put for Sun. They will do almost anything for Money.

Remove the money and see Wonders.

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by ShaqFu: 7:28am On Apr 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Abroad na.
I for wonder Sha. Lol.

When in naija the average man is already carrying side chick - will naija woman will go out of their way to give the man another excuse?

There was even a thread where a guy was complaining about how his wife was never in the mood started dragging him because he bought fleshlight.
You can imagine the nonsense. The man shouldn't be ashamed to sue his wife to court. Tell the court she's denying him his marital right.

This is the kind of case Judge Judy will love to preside over. 😁
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by ShaqFu: 7:31am On Apr 01, 2023
cococandy:
Not rape but harassment yes. Depending on the level of begging. Some beg you to exhaustion. That’s harassment obviously. But not rape
you've started again.

If a guy is begging you for sex and you know damn well you ain't gonna give in to him, why not block him or avoid him totally.

I wonder how harassment comes into this.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by GloriousGbola: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2023
ShaqFu:
I for wonder Sha. Lol.

You can imagine the nonsense. The man shouldn't be ashamed to sue his wife to court. Tell the court she's denying him his marital right.

This is the kind of case Judge Judy will love to preside over. 😁

Na so we see am

Naija chicks monetize the toto
Oyibo chicks weaponize the toto

Wetin man go do angry angry angry
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by GoodLord95: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2023
I believe all these church people with low IQ (especially their girls) are the ones saying stuffs like this e.g begging for sex is rape....and they always try to force it down our throats all the time.
Now i must commend Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper life church for instructing his members not to use internet or watch tv.
You see we are in a era of civilization in the present world of today but church people are always left behind because of thier stubborn, archaic and "i too know" mentality.
Well because technology does not stereotype people by beliefs, i think the best thing to do for them church people is to create a private social media for them, where they can share thier church doctrines to thierselfs alone and where they won't be able to blackmail people with the name of God.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by ShaqFu: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Na so we see am

Naija chicks monetize the toto
Oyibo chicks weaponize the toto

Wetin man go do angry angry angry
look for a way to Waka between the two. Remember, na money dem dey use take buy weapon. 😁😁😁
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Amaballer: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2023
lol, if i beg someone for money and he/she gives me the money, it definitely means i stole from the person too
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Onliie(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2023
Women are setting themselves up for miserable life. They are shouting now that men are no longer interested in marriage. Very soon, men will do away with women totally.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2023
ShaqFu:
you've started again.

If a guy is begging you for sex and you know damn well you ain't gonna give in to him, why not block him or avoid him totally.

I wonder how harassment comes into this.

An example of how it’s harassment? What if they go to the same church? Or the same school? She has to change her route or even attendances in total to avoid him. You don’t see how such inconvenience is harassment? Begging repeatedly after one has been told no is harassment.

2 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2023
but most women love to be sexed as if it's a rape

Like rough sex manhandled grin

Especially yoruba girls cool

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Allisgud: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2023
But when money rub hand is no more rape
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by tonymyke4life(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2023
Begging me for money is also manipulative grin

But on a more serious note! Asking and begging aren't the same. It's wrong to beg for sex! Begging means you aren't entitled to it. The difference is very clear. So she should know which she really meant to say. I support asking for sex and consent given. Begging is just manipulative in every sense! It simply means u don't deserve whatever it is you are begging for. Even the Bible said, Ask and you shall receive, not beg.

Fine morning to you all
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Chetas81(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Someone somewhere on this forum is laughing at your comment. This present world does not deserve me but God kept me for a purpose for this present generation.
shouldn't be a bad purpose
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2023
pocohantas:

This consent topic and its multiple perspectives. I see them on Twitter and move. I no wan type wetin go bring problem. But before they post, I would advise they flip it. What if it is me begging him for the sex?” We are not going to act like both parties are always up to it without some begging here and there.

Depends on who’s doing the “begging” sha. If they are already in a relationship I don’t see why anyone should be begging for it. It should flow naturally in most cases except the occasional situation where either person isn’t in the mood.

So I’m assuming begging in this case is from someone who considers themselves a potential bedmate. Probably someone she doesn’t even like sexually. Because if she likes him like that and is willing to get down with him, why let them humiliate themselves begging?

It’s definitely someone who doesn’t know when to take no for an answer and will keep badgering them until they say yes. Then that’s harassment. IMO

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2023
NwaIgboBoy:
but most women love to be sexed as if it's a rape

Like rough sex manhandled grin

Especially yoruba girls cool

This is a kink. Totally different situation.
You’re confusing a kink for something else.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Aiel123: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's not the subject of discussion here
You see how you have deflected.
If begging for sex is rape,so what will you call begging for money?

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by ogmask: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.

Begging for money is robbery shey?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by GloriousGbola: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2023
cococandy:

Depends on who’s doing the “begging” sha. If they are already in a relationship I don’t see why anyone should be begging for it. It should flow naturally in most cases except the occasional situation where either person isn’t in the mood.

So I’m assuming begging in this case is from someone who considers themselves a potential bedmate. Probably someone she doesn’t even like sexually. Because if she likes him like that and is willing to get down with him, why let them humiliate themselves begging?

It’s definitely someone who doesn’t know when to take no for an answer and will keep badgering them until they say yes. Then that’s harassment. IMO

i'm not sure how many boundaries would be crossed for you to get to a point where a friend or stranger is begging you for sex.

however as a nigerian, i am aware that naija chicks like bizarre games where they are either cajoled or brute forced . something about being able to say later i never wanted to do it, you forced me. [to preserve good girl image i guess]

it sounds ridiculous, but if you are with a naija chick in a setting for sex and you make a move and she says no and you back off - the next day you will be hearing she said are a mumu/slacker/not sharp.

there is a very weird set of dynamics to getting laid with the average or poor naija chick if you are coming from a western perspective. i have said before that the dating is literally a zero sum game in which both parties are trying to outwit or out use each other.

imo, this begging situation being referred to means there is already a compromising position of sorts. [the lady is in the guys place or even his bedroom] or maybe even already in a state of un-dress.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Wizzarro(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2023
So you mean all these girls that have been begging me for gbola are potential rapists
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by elijooh: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2023
thesicilian:

Just like begging for money is stealing
Don't mind them, begging which she go still dey enjoy and even shout hallelujah at the end

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by ShaqFu: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2023
cococandy:

An example of how it’s harassment? What if they go to the same church? Or the same school? She has to change her route or even attendances in total to avoid him. You don’t see how such inconvenience is harassment? Begging repeatedly after one has been told no is harassment.
the same church or the same school eh? Whatever happened to reporting such person? Don't the school have management and don't the church have elders where such matters can be taken to?

And if that fails, there's the authorities, so what are you yapping about.

People like you sound like the type who likes being begged because it makes you feel important. Imagine the flimsy excuses you're giving. ☹️
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by GloriousGbola: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2023
ShaqFu:
the same church or the same school eh? Whatever happened to reporting such person? Don't the school have management and don't the church have elders where such matters can be taken to?

And if that fails, there's the authorities, so what are you yapping about.

People like you sound like the type who likes being begged because it makes you feel important. Imagine the flimsy excuses you're giving. ☹️

er harassment is a real thing

one of those things we as guys may not be able to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUGDDbuLvvU&t=253s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) / Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa / Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.