Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) (32233 Views)

The Use Of Kayanmata By Females Is Rape Because It Is Sex Without Consent / Child Abuse Is Not Rape, Nigerian Man Narrates How She Raped 12yr Old Girl. VIDE / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
It's actually called date rape.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by ojonugba2014(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
Qying:
I can't survive anymore. I need a family. I need medical attention. I need food. nobody owe me a dime but I believe somebody can relate to my endless suffering and help. staying 4 days now without eating please

All this cyber beggers self

This format don cast since last year
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
It's not rape unless d beggin turns into forcin
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by MamaletASO: 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
LGBTQ don crawl in..

Rape kwanu
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Chrisslim(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's not the subject of discussion here
Ehen its the same tin nah dis gender sef
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by LexNuel(m): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Begging Man for Money is Stealing. The emotional manipulation that comes with being begged for Money is so exhausting and rigorous that a lot of Men give in eventually to be Stolen from. If it was from the heart, no one will have to beg...
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by odinga1of: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
fortunateme:

Even "SAMple" men beg for sex. Congi na your mate?
Forget all these hardman posture, begging is not rape. If it's rape then begging for money until one agrees is also theft likewise prayer.

Oga don't even bother replying and educating the so called Nairaland feminist

Same girls will put on Bra n Pant in front of Male Artiste and be dancing

So that one nor be rape?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Why will you beg for something in abundance.some guys sef
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by pansophist(m): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2023
A type of person that I dislike. Can speak good English but very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.

Does it mean if someone begs me for money and I say no and the person begs more and I give eventually, that's Robbery?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you make people go against their wish whichever way after their initial refusal, it can be termed emotional manipulation and in this case Rape. This means a lady must willingly give her full consent and you don't have to beg for it.

There is no where that says begging is manipulation
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The truth is you don't beg for sex if you are in charge as a real man. Make your woman want you. As panso once wrote, he said let her rush the dishes and chores just to come mount you and I agree with him, I learnt redpill too grin. Begging for sex is even a big turn off for most women, e no romantic at all.

Are you aware women beg for sex too ? So if a woman Rush a man it's ok , but when a man rush a woman it's rape ?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Lacash: 12:55am On Apr 01, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian lady is of the opinion that begging someone for sex is a form of rape.

It all started when a Twitter user shared a thread disapproving of the notion that begging for sex is rape. The Twitter user had written

IT DEFINITELY ISNT RAPE. Begging someone for sex to the point they agree might be exhausting and unhealthy but it isn't rape. Rape has a clearly defined meaning.

So long as consent was affirmatively given, it isn't rape.''

Begging for sex is rape - Nigerian lady argues Responding, @LAJOKESAB said begging for sex is definitely rape.

‘’It is definitely Rape. The emotional manipulation that comes with being begged for sex is so exhausting and rigorous that a lot of women give in eventually to be raped. If it was consensual, no one will have to beg.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/begging-for-sex-is-rape-nigerian-lady-argues-2.html
Begging for sex wia some of the real Men dey use leg shift Kpekus for one side, Lolz. Just dey play😁😁
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by EmmyDJourno: 12:58am On Apr 01, 2023
These ones claiming woke women are just dumb😪
That’s why men would always play them😃
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Denko2721987(m): 1:27am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You cant even make sense of your own logic grin
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 1:53am On Apr 01, 2023
Confused gender. A lady once told me in the middle of the action that she does not want to proceed to her peak already ... I stopped and we dressed up. I was not happy obviously cos i was so much in the mood, and I made sure you were pleasured first and reached your peak...why would you stop? Then she got home and said she was expecting me when she got up to go to insist and be more aggressive and force the matter because she really wanted it and she was surprised I stopped. I told her that what you were asking for is Rape...you said NO..why should I continue or try to continue to force myself till you give in.

She has a tiny point, but if the lady gave in from begging... it's NOT rape, but if you forced your way and she eventually felt she had no choice ...then she might process it as rape. In most cases however, if a lady is able to fight back, there will be an expectation that she ought to have fought if it wasnt consensual...but in cases where she is drunk and overpowered and can't give consent, then it is rape. This gender is just very confused. When they see a nice guy...he is too nice...they want a thug. When they marry a thug, they blame God.

ExAngel007:
A Nigerian lady is of the opinion that begging someone for sex is a form of rape.

It all started when a Twitter user shared a thread disapproving of the notion that begging for sex is rape. The Twitter user had written

IT DEFINITELY ISNT RAPE. Begging someone for sex to the point they agree might be exhausting and unhealthy but it isn't rape. Rape has a clearly defined meaning.

So long as consent was affirmatively given, it isn't rape.''

Begging for sex is rape - Nigerian lady argues Responding, @LAJOKESAB said begging for sex is definitely rape.

‘’It is definitely Rape. The emotional manipulation that comes with being begged for sex is so exhausting and rigorous that a lot of women give in eventually to be raped. If it was consensual, no one will have to beg.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/begging-for-sex-is-rape-nigerian-lady-argues-2.html
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Karleb(m): 2:13am On Apr 01, 2023
LexNuel:
Begging Man for Money is Stealing. The emotional manipulation that comes with being begged for Money is so exhausting and rigorous that a lot of Men give in eventually to be Stolen from. If it was from the heart, no one will have to beg...

Please give me money.

Did you see how I am about to steal from you?

You people are unbelievable. grin grin
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by ConquerorK: 2:29am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Oh shut up
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Authenticbiz(m): 2:38am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you make people go against their wish whichever way after their initial refusal, it can be termed emotional manipulation and in this case Rape. This means a lady must willingly give her full consent and you don't have to beg for it.

Please, kindly think things through before concluding. When it comes to rape, there must be two things:

1. Evidence of complete refusal

2. Forceful penetration

In this case,no 2 is not present and no 1 cannot be fully proven....
Everyone has a power to either reject or accept mind manipulation. What stops the victim from completely rejecting, and giving stern warning to the other party, or walking away from the scene or completely blocking the person (Incase of phone communication).

If a person is pressurized into submission, no matter what kind, the submitted still decided to submit , may be based on what he/she thinks will be their loss if they refuse to submit.

In that case, consent was still granted... that's the truth. As long as jazz wasn't used, every human being has the will power to say no...and it will remain NO.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Authenticbiz(m): 2:55am On Apr 01, 2023
purples25:
To me it is a form of rape. You begged a girl and she did not agree. You kept asking her again and again to the point of exhaustion and breakdown in her psyche. She agreed just to get you off her back, just because she is fed up and tired and upset and manipulated into feeling a lot of guilt.

Next thing you will tell her she agreed. You will tell yourself she agreed.

That's not real agreement. That is agreement due to unbearable pressure.

Please reason well. Nothing stops her from standing up and walking away. It's only when she does that and the man holds her down forcefully and did it that you can call it rape.

Or if it's on phone that the persuasion keeps happening, nothing stops her from blocking the person.

A girl that wanted me to propose to her by force because of the little things she gives me once in a while (like buy me T-shirt, wrist watch etc), which I even give her x 5 worth of these things, after much pestering to the point I can't bear, I warned her seriously, called her elder siblings to warn, and completely blocked her, changed my apartment keys, and the whole nonsense stopped.

But a gullible guy who can't control his mind will give in and say she manipulated them into marriage.

Abeg....everyone has power to say NO completely and mean NO...

WHAT IF THE LADY ACTUALLY WANTED THE SEX BUT WAS JUST PLAYING HARD TO GET....?? Then finally gives in.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by galantjoe(m): 3:59am On Apr 01, 2023
If a man begging for sex is attempting rape then a girl or woman begging for money is also committing robbery .

Because it is same emotional manipulation a woman passes thru is what the man will pass thru when she begs for urgent 2k or more.

You can only beg to have sex with lady you know that you people shares affinity and affiliation with. No man will see random gal or someone he doesn't know and started to beg for sex. Except such gal is *horse.

In another vein, some ladies like their men to beg them for sex,
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Frankiss44(m): 4:01am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.

Must it be a lady? Will you consider it rape too if it is the man that doesn't want but latter changed his mind because his Hot woman begged him for it?

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by MrAgbako: 4:01am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Begging for money or any other help from a man is rape too nah. Why should you females emotional blackmail men
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by treatise: 4:53am On Apr 01, 2023
God1000:
Who begs for sex

No sane man will do such thing
Begging? Is the man going to sell the s3x in the market?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by greypencils: 5:00am On Apr 01, 2023
When the word rape is so misused, you do injustice to real victims of rape.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Bellotelli: 5:20am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Now check out this scenerio..
Boy: Babe can i beg u for something?
Girl: Ok, go ahead
Boy: It been long i had sex. Can you pls consider
me today.. it won't take long.
Girl: Ok no problem. I'll see you in the usual place.

News flash: He raped me because i didn't initiate the sexual conversation grin

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by kingshaka: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2023
Using same thought process, begging money is stealing
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Achor1111(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2023
thesicilian:

Just like begging for money is stealing
No Robbery!

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by theredaddy: 6:52am On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Someone somewhere on this forum is laughing at your comment. This present world does not deserve me but God kept me for a purpose for this present generation.

orishishishi !
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:

In America, if u are with a woman u invited to ur room and u decide to jerk off in front of her...u will go to jail for sexual assault...that's how crazy the law is there
Na lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo / Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed / Two Women Arrested For Stealing Baby In Ogun (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.