Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) (32268 Views)

The Use Of Kayanmata By Females Is Rape Because It Is Sex Without Consent / Child Abuse Is Not Rape, Nigerian Man Narrates How She Raped 12yr Old Girl. VIDE / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
BewareOf419:
Begging for urgent 2k and recharge card our ladies are known for is what?
Even with the latest iPhone.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Alexis11:

You are wrong sha.

But because you support Tinubu, I agree with you 100 percent.
grin grin grin thanks for the support
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
..... If begging for sex is seen as rape by some foolish women,then it won't be bad if all of us stop begging for help.

I still don't understand why some people chose to be very stupid in life.

If a man beg you for sex and you don't want to give in,say NO. Not after allowing him and maybe you still collect money in pretence that it's for transport,you open your dirty mouth and say he raped you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Lemos14: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Revolution2022:
Why not just jerk off to release the tension?This has help many of us.Nobody will arrest you and your hand for sexual immorality.

If a cat walked in while you were performing that act you yourself will be embarrassed.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by KarinaSlim(f): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Begging for sex?

Do people do that?

I don't understand.

Is it like some people go on the streets begging random people for sex

This life.

What won't I hear
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Goodlady(f): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
I concur
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
How about if your begged for ONLY the TIP and she acquiesced to your plea and ultimately having your way in that strategic manner. so, you want to tell me a lady doesn’t know it would definitely go beyond the tip before granting you. My dears….. It is well with men and 5mins enjoyment
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Okhuadams(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hezzyluv:
It's only a SIMPle man that will beg for sex.
Clarify simple
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Begging for money is robbery?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by UNDFTD: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Is she for real or just seeking attention? Going by her warped logic, I guess begging someone for money is Robbery then!
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian lady is of the opinion that begging someone for sex is a form of rape.

It all started when a Twitter user shared a thread disapproving of the notion that begging for sex is rape. The Twitter user had written

IT DEFINITELY ISNT RAPE. Begging someone for sex to the point they agree might be exhausting and unhealthy but it isn't rape. Rape has a clearly defined meaning.

So long as consent was affirmatively given, it isn't rape.''

Begging for sex is rape - Nigerian lady argues Responding, @LAJOKESAB said begging for sex is definitely rape.

‘’It is definitely Rape. The emotional manipulation that comes with being begged for sex is so exhausting and rigorous that a lot of women give in eventually to be raped. If it was consensual, no one will have to beg.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/begging-for-sex-is-rape-nigerian-lady-argues-2.html

Once okpetu drop Quote... You must know.

Rape is any unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception compare sexual assault,.

So please, how does what she said relate to rape?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Okhuadams(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian lady is of the opinion that begging someone for sex is a form of rape.

It all started when a Twitter user shared a thread disapproving of the notion that begging for sex is rape. The Twitter user had written

IT DEFINITELY ISNT RAPE. Begging someone for sex to the point they agree might be exhausting and unhealthy but it isn't rape. Rape has a clearly defined meaning.

So long as consent was affirmatively given, it isn't rape.''

Begging for sex is rape - Nigerian lady argues Responding, @LAJOKESAB said begging for sex is definitely rape.

‘’It is definitely Rape. The emotional manipulation that comes with being begged for sex is so exhausting and rigorous that a lot of women give in eventually to be raped. If it was consensual, no one will have to beg.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/begging-for-sex-is-rape-nigerian-lady-argues-2.html
It seems the lady has been a vict8m of been begged and she I agree Pls where are you let me come and beg my own
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by purples25(f): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
To me it is a form of rape. You begged a girl and she did not agree. You kept asking her again and again to the point of exhaustion and breakdown in her psyche. She agreed just to get you off her back, just because she is fed up and tired and upset and manipulated into feeling a lot of guilt.

Next thing you will tell her she agreed. You will tell yourself she agreed.

That's not real agreement. That is agreement due to unbearable pressure.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Alexis11: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin grin grin thanks for the support

You are welcome.

The fact that you support Tinubu is an indication that you are good person in real life.

cool
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.
..... And you don't have the will power to say NO and stand by it? Stop supporting anything against men it doesn't show you are woke or wise.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
thesicilian:

Just like begging for money is stealing

I agree.

If begging for sex is rape, then begging for money is stealing.

3 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Lemos14: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
purples25:
To me it is a form of rape. You begged a girl and she did not agree. You kept asking her again and again to the point of exhaustion and breakdown in her psyche. She agreed just to get you off her back, just because she is fed up and tired and upset and manipulated into feeling a lot of guilt.

If you beg a man continuously for money can I term it stealing because he finally decided to give you?

Omo..na only God know how e take create woman logic.

3 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Ameoba300: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
It's the very ugly ones that has the wackest of ideas!

But if he buys you iPhone 12 and you repeatedly open your borehole for him....that isn't exploitation and rape?

2 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by webizone(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
There's a reason polygamy was a thing. Our ancestors knew something.

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by JooEeL(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Asking for money more than once is theft. cool

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by wildikeman(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's not the subject of discussion here

Cherry pick much...urgent 2k is begging abeg
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
Alexis11:

You are welcome.

The fact that you support Tinubu is an indication that you are good person in real life.

cool
Yes, it shows I am firm and very loyal
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by webizone(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
ResidentMUMU:
It's high time I started selling dil.do.

Cus I see a lot of women getting sex starved in future with useless standards they set.

Guy, you are thinking like me. Once stupid people can't let go of ideas, you will think of a business to take advantage of it. As I dey so, I dey reason something wey agbero go like dey buy, because even "educated" people dey support agbero now.
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by DAYOODS(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
thesicilian:

Just like begging for money is stealing

Perfect answers ..

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.
Some of you feminists think you're helping but you're being counter-productive and not being helpful to the victims of actual rape when you keep defining everything as rape and thus implicitly reducing it's severity in the minds of people.

2 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
purples25:

...... So if you needed a job but you are less qualify for it but due to constant begging to the person involved,he or she finally gave in and offer it to you. What wlll you call that? Stealing the job?

See,most times you ladies will just put something in place that will later renounce to affect you people negatively.

Just like the guy his wife refused his old mum from coming to their house because she believes that marriage is between the husband and wife only but never remembered that one day her own mum will get old and sick and will also need a place to stay.

3 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by dankorode(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Some one should enlightened on this, how many days it will took first bank to reverse your money, I've got to there office on Wednesday to fill a complain form, up till now I'm yet to see any reversers,shey na like this first bank dey behave to there customers?

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's not the subject of discussion here

Begging for money is stealing . When a woman beg me for money from now, I'll scream thief
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Isabi4lov: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
That's why we have a lot of rapist in our amidst .

Is only God that can help the girl child. undecided
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by pquaver(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

That means women too are armed robbers because the manipulate sexually and emotional to collect money from men.. So let agree asking for money or help is Armed Robbery while begging for sex is rape.. Shikena.. Women can't only define what favors them..

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by webizone(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
livenija:
u dey always mumu

You see babes like these? Forget them o. They are either happily married or have a dude wey dey bang them on a regular.
They will just come into public spaces to deceive naive girls so that many relationships will have problems.
Those kind of women plenty for USA. Beyonce, Ciara and co.
If you go US now some girls don dey open eye to their antics and are calling them out. But, that is after Passport Bros don dey travel out marry wives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mentality Ill Patient Commits Suicide On Top Of Mast In Oyo State(Pics) / In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid / The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.