Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nini And Saga. LEARN FROM IT. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nini And Saga. LEARN FROM IT. (424 Views)

FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nini And Saga. LEARN FROM IT. by GerraMeh74(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Simp your way to that realationship that will make you happy,Simp your way to that girl that will give you peace of mind. Win her by all means possible. All is fair in Love and War. Saga finally won.

Re: Nini And Saga. LEARN FROM IT. by LikeAking: 2:47am On Apr 01, 2023
The king of all SIMPS..

Spits!
Re: Nini And Saga. LEARN FROM IT. by advanceDNA: 2:51am On Apr 01, 2023
GerraMeh74:
Simp your way to that realationship that will make you happy,Simp your way to that girl that will give you peace of mind. Win her by all means possible. All is fair in Love and War. Saga finally won.

Simping no good oooo...women agree for simps because they are the a pushover ....

Simps are at the mercy of their partner....they dont have leverage.... they always lose in the long run cos women will always reach a repulsive point with simps
Re: Nini And Saga. LEARN FROM IT. by Maxxim: 2:54am On Apr 01, 2023
LikeAking:
The king of all SIMPS..

Spits!

Na this one Oro worshippers suppose use for sacrifice.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

AA / Here Is The Gospel And Bitter Truth Concerning Marriage That No One Wants To Tel / I Dedicate This Beautiful Song To I And My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.