Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) (65290 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Bvlgari: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by silvoclaira: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2023
Their life

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by God1000(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2023
Very sick people

571 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Ihateheadslamer: 6:45am On Apr 01, 2023
Agreed to disagree that what makes you feel belongs is the source of your happiness tongue
God1000:
Very sick people

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by God1000(m): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Agreed to disagree that what makes you feel belongs is the source of your happiness tongue
So you don't mind even if it destroys the society

298 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Ihateheadslamer: 6:48am On Apr 01, 2023
You're entitled to what makes you feel belongs
God1000:
So you don't mind even if it destroys the society

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by God1000(m): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You're entitled to what makes you feel belongs
I don't like such selfish happiness at the expense of the society

289 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by ahiboilandgas: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Bvlgari:
Trending video of a Nigerian man proposing to another Nigerian man shocked shocked shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cqe1vWOjJ6p/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-assOOlwZc
with husband scarcity in Nigeria this potential husband are engaging each other to futher dwindle husband number . Hisbah sharia police where una dey.

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Pierocash(m): 7:02am On Apr 01, 2023
Of a truth,many are sick, but few are roaming

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by KingEarnest(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2023
How will a man find another man attractive
undecided

311 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Bvlgari: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2023
KingEarnest:
undecided

Question of the month cheesy

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2023
I'm indifferent

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by headbasher96(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
We go soon reach where guy go carry gun the waka the rape him fellow guys GOD u have been guiding my ass.hole pls continue to do so for me anybody that is interested in my ass holy ghost fire

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by N3TRAL: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

One day Nigerians will be judged by the quality of their brains and not their sexual orientation.

If you're judging gays, throw your iphone away. Tim Cook , the CEO of Apple , is gay.

Say whatever you like 😂. Curse as much as you want.

It will happen in your lifetime and I'll be present at the ceremony. I may even be the chairman of the gay wedding who knows?

Not just a white wedding, but a traditional gay wedding too in this country.

LGBTQ+ has come to stay and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it-fact.

Happy Married life cute men 💍 💕

48 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ewwww

How man go dey shook something inside any man strong yansh

So disgusting !! embarassed

The thing wen vex me pass with this homo shit is how they try to force others to accept it

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by RedNeck1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Disgusting. You wey post am, your papa. Both of them, their papa each. You we watch am completely, your papa. All of una, una papa 🖐️

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Jack500: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Both of them should be shot

Irritating nonsense. Tufiakwa!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by NutFunny: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
sad
This is NutFunny

Now you see how much have become of these fellows!!

Have "good" ladies to marry finished in religious, business, social, educational, recreational.. places in the country?

You're a young lady in her early 20 looking for Mr Perfect, with green collar jobs, driving Hilux, living in a fully detached duplex at Admiralty Way, Lekki Phs1.

He should be a god fearing man

Likes children

Well built

Friendly

Caring

Wen you follow feminist movements, sponsors of d*ldo and vibrat*rs who can only get orgasmic vibes from Android AniMinihacks, then you should know it's gonna get worse soon..

Everyone with him own cross

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by mozona(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
KingEarnest:
undecided

Who I go ask now... Cos the thing tire me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
How are they Nigerians? are they proposing in Nigeria?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
In jeeo

Aye rin wo sonu

Aye rin ku danu

Infact, I’m short of confirm Ekiti swear

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
They should be jailed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na this kind thing kill people of lut o

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by 5iine: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Men are now coming out as gxys.

Even one girlfriend I never get. Who come dey pack all the girls?? grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Mozenge1: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Death sentence to All gays

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Bvlgari:
Trending video of a Nigerian man proposing to another Nigerian man shocked shocked shocked
I bet none of them would sit back as a liability on the other partner in this type of union. lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by fourboys: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
On behalf of Nigerians they are not Nigerians.. thank you embarassed

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by amiibaby(f): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
What is this world turning into. God is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by KarinaSlim(f): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Their accent sounds American.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

One day Nigerians will be judged by the quality of their brains and not their sexual orientation.

If you're judging gays, throw your iphone away. Tim Cook , the CEO of Apple , is gay.

Say whatever you like 😂. Curse as much as you want.

It will happen in your lifetime and I'll be present at the ceremony. I may even be the chairman of the gay wedding who knows?

Not just a white wedding, but a traditional gay wedding too in this country.

LGBTQ+ has come to stay and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it-fact.

Happy Married life cute men 💍 💕

Enter house

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Buharidgeneral: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Since women are very expensive try this

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video / Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.