Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) (54564 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Bvlgari: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIG2RDqfSrE

All of my 8 girlfriends tattooed my name - says man shocked cool

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by TemplarLandry: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Funny.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Karlifate: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
The truth is, THERE IS NO PERFECT WOMAN.

There is only two types of girls:

1. A bad blueprint; and

2. A good blueprint.

Most girls have a bad blueprint, especially as they grow older.

Why?

Because they get into the wrong circles, they hang out with the wrong people & get into trouble more often than not.

Clubbing, smoking, doing drugs, other forms of degeneracy, and High body count all turns her into a bad blueprint.

I’d say, it’s harder to find girls above 26 who are good blueprints because so much can go wrong in 8 long years of ADULTHOOD (18+8 = 26).

That, and the fact that her body clock is ticking makes her emotions keep going haywire

Girls in the 18-25 range have a higher possibility of being a good blueprint because she hasn’t been that exposed to the brutal world that it is for women.

But how do you spot these women?

Look at what kind of people and things influence her.

Her environment is her destiny.

If she’s around höës, she will become one.

If she has a good family & 2, 3 or more girls who are also in long term relationships, she’s naturally going to be inclined to stay loyal too.

But that’s not all. You also want to know her past, because many “Mother Teresa” types had a dark past full of dîcks.

Get her to reveal her past by revealing your own (and adding a twist).

Tell her how you were so degenerate earlier and now you’re trying to change blah blah blah, and watch her become vulnerable as well.

In conclusion:
Disclosure is disarming.

185 Likes 20 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by obicoolnino: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Na so u ur thing take sweet reach shocked.. anyways ud better go for deliverance cos girls drawing tattoo of your name ain't normal.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by TriCee: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Congratulations, now they're all aware of this.

I hope you didn't 'conjure' them to do this though.
These young girls sef. Just defaced their skin for nothing/money.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by WebSurfer(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
What a prestigious achievement shocked

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by TheFreshVanilla: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tell us how much you paid each.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by AImiron: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
King Solomon sef no chop life pass this... Keep it up cumrade, you're the prize.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by nepapole(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Mumus

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by OBTOREPA(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
So should we clap for him or what exactly?

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by dpete1: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Then wtf is ours with that

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Reminderz: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
cool

most women are smart but not intelligent... this is one of the signs that confirms that.... most women are gullible and easily deceived.. this is why the more sexual partners she's had, the more mentally damaged she is.. now if this one dumps them, what's next? they will be looking for the next simp to prey on.. lmfao

that guy is a legend!

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by ErnestNc: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by fixitbyjal(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by 000O1: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Alright
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by ojun50(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Congratulations to you, more women and more tattoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by AsomStructures: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Congratulations on your achievement...

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

5 Likes

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by callmevirus(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lol nsogbu
The 8 of them no get sense

Another davido

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by vincenteger: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
I hope he does the same for them

Well congratulations bro
E no easy
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
You have done well.
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by ThinkSmarter: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
You are a player, you played each of them into believing that she is the chosen one.
U are probably on top of the dating gaming.
Handsome, rich, popular, fun and extravagant.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
FOOLISHNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER,

AND HOW MUCH MONEY HAS IT ADDED TO
HIS ACCOUNT.

POVERTY AND LAZINESS HAS MADE MANY LADY SALE THEIR BIRTHRIGHT,
I CAN SEE THAT SOME LADIES DON'T HAVE BRAIN INDEED.

JESUS IS LORD

WEALTH IS GOOD.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Big achievement, here is 2 gold medals incase you lose the first one.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by dollynnn(f): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Karlifate:
The truth is, THERE IS NO PERFECT WOMAN.

There is only two types of girls:

1. A bad blueprint; and

2. A good blueprint.

Most girls have a bad blueprint, especially as they grow older.

Why?

Because they get into the wrong circles, they hang out with the wrong people & get into trouble more often than not.

Clubbing, smoking, doing drugs, other forms of degeneracy, and High body count all turns her into a bad blueprint.

I’d say, it’s harder to find girls above 26 who are good blueprints because so much can go wrong in 8 long years of ADULTHOOD (18+8 = 26).

That, and the fact that her body clock is ticking makes her emotions keep going haywire

Girls in the 18-25 range have a higher possibility of being a good blueprint because she hasn’t been that exposed to the brutal world that it is for women.

But how do you spot these women?

Look at what kind of people and things influence her.

Her environment is her destiny.

If she’s around höës, she will become one.

If she has a good family & 2, 3 or more girls who are also in long term relationships, she’s naturally going to be inclined to stay loyal too.

But that’s not all. You also want to know her past, because many “Mother Teresa” types had a dark past full of dîcks.

Get her to reveal her past by revealing your own (and adding a twist).

Tell her how you were so degenerate earlier and now you’re trying to change blah blah blah, and watch her become vulnerable as well.

In conclusion:
Disclosure is disarming.

Hilarious but the truth

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by CaptainZubi: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Person wey no go marry you , you dey ink him name permanently.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Drayco007(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Good one, now they all look like walking Bill Boards advertising the same Damn Brand..lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by franugo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
OBTOREPA:
So should we clap for him or what exactly?

Na achievement for am na cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by BadMaster: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by muyeindaclub(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
You have dug your grave. Pele star boy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by RoadMozart(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
What do you expect us to now do?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) by Righthussle: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Maybe you own a tattoo shop

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) / Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.