Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Needs A Girl 4 Serious Relationship (with Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Needs A Girl 4 Serious Relationship (with Pics) (642 Views)

Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Need A Girl 4 Serious Relationship(with Cute Pics) / Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Needs A Girl 4 Serious Relationship (with Pics) / Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Needs A Girl 4 Serious Relationship (with Pics) by odidi3478(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hi ladies. I am Andy. I live and work in Lagos. I am a young, hardworking and God fearing man, down to earth and fun to be with, in search of a beautiful and God fearing woman for serious a relationship that will lead to marriage. Am capable of taking good care of her, as long as she does same. Ladies hit me up on whatsapp or call (09052922829/07048043880) and also video call to know am real and not scam, and lets get to know each other better and see what the future holds.

Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Needs A Girl 4 Serious Relationship (with Pics) by odidi3478(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
😍

Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Needs A Girl 4 Serious Relationship (with Pics) by Manoftheyear: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Die that idea my brother, die it for your sanity and emotional sake please
Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Needs A Girl 4 Serious Relationship (with Pics) by WatchYourSix: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Manoftheyear:
Die that idea my brother, die it for your sanity and emotional sake please

Vawulence only

1 Like

Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Needs A Girl 4 Serious Relationship (with Pics) by Manoftheyear: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
WatchYourSix:

Vawulence only

It's not always as it seems, I'm a victim
Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Needs A Girl 4 Serious Relationship (with Pics) by LeeSmart: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
odidi3478:
Hi ladies. I am Andy. I live and work in Lagos. I am a young, hardworking and God fearing man, down to earth and fun to be with, in search of a beautiful and God fearing woman for serious a relationship that will lead to marriage. Am capable of taking good care of her, as long as she does same. Ladies hit me up on whatsapp or call (09052922829/07048043880) and also video call to know am real and not scam, and lets get to know each other better and see what the future holds.
Sorry 2 ask oo, but i fit recommend person 4 u?
U 4 try check mama iyaebe.

1 Like

Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Needs A Girl 4 Serious Relationship (with Pics) by VeryKindHearted(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mark my words: If a woman contacts you, it'll be only to get your money.

Of course you can have sex with them after spending much on her.

But it is identical to going to visit a prostitute(ashawo) at night.

If you visit a prostitute, you can pay a token.

But if a prostitute sees this your post and decides to contact you, you will spend so much on her.

So if you actually want a female as girlfriend/wife, do not come online because you may end up having a prostitute. Remember most prostitutes who operates at night are online looking for men. I know what I am talking about. There is no prostitute who is not on an online romance forum.

Getting her is as good as visiting a prostitute at night.

It's very easy to get a woman if you have some money but what is not easy to get is a woman who truly loves you.

It's just an advice.

1 Like

Re: Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Needs A Girl 4 Serious Relationship (with Pics) by WatchYourSix: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Manoftheyear:

It's not always as it seems, I'm a victim

.... u lose guard.... u over invest...u ddnt look out for red flags....u got burned.....Dont bitçh about it.....and dont let that psychologically affect u into viewing relationships or all women as bad...

See..there are no good or bad people in relationships.... pple will always look out for themselves even if it will hurt another person....once u dont balance levarage, ...leverage will automatically flow to one side... and the person wey get highest leverage almost always takes advanatage and hurt the other person

(1) (Reply)

How Safe And Effective Is Pandoro And Ori omo Mixture / Do You Know U Might Had Died Before, Every Human Must Live 150yrs / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.